Illusion auto farmer

JumperingJumpering Posts: 583
edited July 2018 in Paid Assemblies

This assembly will control all your illusions and trying to farm/stacking(while farming) lane/jungle

Some gifs

current price is 10$

Comments

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

nice

• holyshit ez money

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Please add the camera move function to this script under the effect of illusion. YEEEEEE implemented this function in the Divine Zeus script with auto-ultimate. I checked on my accounts and I can say for sure: give a ban for committing actions outside your screen. At the Divine 4-5 level, many watch the game replays after the match and there it will immediately become apparent that I used scripts.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@madapollon said:
    Please add the camera move function to this script under the effect of illusion. YEEEEEE implemented this function in the Divine Zeus script with auto-ultimate. I checked on my accounts and I can say for sure: give a ban for committing actions outside your screen. At the Divine 4-5 level, many watch the game replays after the match and there it will immediately become apparent that I used scripts.

but zeus using hes spells every 40-50 secs, so camera trick is ok. But naga doing some shit every 0.5 secs, how u want to play, if u camera will move on ur illusions every 0.5 secs for ~0.2 secs?

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited July 2018

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

but zeus using hes spells every 40-50 secs, so camera trick is ok. But naga doing some shit every 0.5 secs, how u want to play, if u camera will move on ur illusions every 0.5 secs for ~0.2 secs?

In both cases it is bad because if it's not moving it's even more obvious that we are using a script... If they watch the replay and see we are controlling our main char and then trying to last hit and farm with illusions without even looking at them. And since the last banwave now even more people are crying about scripts and looking at replays and reporting so with this it's gonna be so easy to get a 6 months VAC or even a Permanent.

edited July 2018

Sry for double posting ... missclicked.

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

Then you need to reduce the number of actions, any click outside the screen becomes the cause of the ban. The minimum number of actions and rapid movement of the camera. It is better to play inconveniently than to take a bath for 10 years. Just need the ability to enable this camera move function. Next, users will decide whether to play inconveniently or risk their account. I like your scripts. I will buy if necessary this function.

Is this out?

• @badbreath said:
    Is this out?

it is out and down :gaben:

i'm waiting when admins will add this assembly to database

added to db

• virus23virus23 Posts: 14

How do i purchase?

@virus23 said:
    How do i purchase?

https://www.ensage.io/database

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Heroes this will be good for / gameplay videos? Ty

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@ralph_repato said:
    Heroes this will be good for / gameplay videos? Ty

TB/Naga/Alch

@Jumpering

Few suggestions. Can you add two modes for farming as well? Right now it just auto attacks and right clicks the lowest health minion from what i've seen. It would be nice for the early game with TB to have a mode where it tries to maintain lane equilibrium, last hit and avoid tanking damage.

Seems to run right into the center of the jungle camp before it starts attacking anything as well resulting in a lot of damage taken before you start attacking during the daytime.

edited July 2018

update

• added 2 new behavior mods:
    1. illusions dont care about damage
    2. illusions trying to avoid extra damage from creeps/towers/etc
    • in jungle will attack earlier

https://gfycat.com/ElegantWildAnt

@Jumpering said:
    update

can I use this script for controlled units - push and farm units chen or encha?

@madapollon said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

at this time u cant, but i can add this

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

yes, it will be fine if you do this

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Jumpering said:

@madapollon said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

If you're going to add chen and ench can you add ld bear+necro units as well? FeelsGoodMan

I can't see this script in the menu anymore?

@badbreath said:
    I can't see this script in the menu anymore?

for me all fine, check console for any errors

• does this work with like eidolons? enigma's second skill etc

@death1213 said:
    does this work with like eidolons? enigma's second skill etc

will add to next update

• @Jumpering said:

@death1213 said:

will add to next update

if possible add all others too not just for enigma second skill, any controllable units

@death1213 said:

@Jumpering said:

@death1213 said:

will add to next update

if possible add all others too not just for enigma second skill, any controllable units

eidolons need not die from neutral creeps to multiply - you need logic for them.

Also there is a small problem: even if there is a vision on spawn neutrals creep - the illusion goes to check it for availability.

I reinstalled ensange and it shows up now. Could it be possible to have an option where if you hold on a key it will ignore auto farm? So for instance we hold on combo key and our hero uses manta it will attack hero instead of splitting to farm? Useful for when you get jumped on and don't have time to turn off script before you start fighting.

• seems it's a part which separate from Meepo script☺

• eidolons already implemented?

edited September 2018

Update

• added eidolons, other units
    • settings for max units on line/jungle working only for illlusions
    • eidolons (not other creeps) will try to reaggro in jungle/lane (and u cant disable it, but still can disable it for illusions)
  • Nice Work, will test it soon. Ty

• hide1hide1 Posts: 16

Activated the trial version time went and he wrote to me that I am not a downloader and I can not use the plugin

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Hello, I purchased the plugin but I keep getting the message form Ensage saying that I do not own the plugin I selected ... WTF

• @wakroz said:
    Hello, I purchased the plugin but I keep getting the message form Ensage saying that I do not own the plugin I selected ... WTF

mby restart the client.....wtf

I did that already... The plugin does appear in Dota and appears to be working except that every time a game is over I get prompted that I do not own the plugin ...

Annoying as f..k

@wakroz said:
    Annoying as f..k

Try clearing Ensage Cache.

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

plz update this for 7.20

• @boyxd said:
    plz update this for 7.20

updated

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

Can u add only stack mode ?
    its is useful for stack creep when low level

• Hey sir, can u add stack mode with camera move function? if u can do this, it will be good.
    Anyway, this is really an awesome script.

• Jump pls add stack mode and farm only with illusion, when i test it in lobby and press "on", all illusions and my main hero starting farm camps, and i can't control main hero. it was with naga.

• will illusions stack camps? also can i control which camps i want them to stack

• i will try to add camp stacker on this weekend

• shaoruceshaoruce Posts: 5
    edited November 2018

TB will move both main and illusion when turning on, pls fix that. (ok, I reload the script and looks like working fine, but maybe you can see if there is any problem related to this)

• @Jumpering said:
    i will try to add camp stacker on this weekend

Jumpering can u plz also add the function of stacking ancient for TA? I think her traps belongs to illusion?

• is illusion fight mode possible? for example , nage illusion split and attack different enemy in teamfight?

• @tao95059 said:

@Jumpering said:

Jumpering can u plz also add the function of stacking ancient for TA? I think her traps belongs to illusion?

are u sure, that will stack camps on lang range?

@MercurialX said:
    is illusion fight mode possible? for example , nage illusion split and attack different enemy in teamfight?

its farm helper, for fight u need to use other assemblies

• @Jumpering said:

@tao95059 said:

@Jumpering said:

are u sure, that will stack camps on lang range?

What is lang range stande for, i am confused about this. I just want the trap can explode in every mins when it was put on the ancient creeps.