Illusion auto farmer

13»

Comments

• can you please reset me :)

• QualQual Posts: 33

It seems rly good but sadly it crash my dota randomly...
    Can't see any error before the console close :(

• update

• amricaamrica Posts: 11
    edited December 2019

please reset for me i need test again Ty
    I dont know i buy it or Illusion auto farm

• amricaamrica Posts: 11

Hi

Today i used nature when i turn on ill farmer its not work, just used tap change creeps

• VacantVacant Posts: 99

@Jumpering
    Any chance you could update jungle camp positions to reflect the changes made in 7.24?

Illusions also sometimes get stuck trying to attack outposts if the enemy owns it.

And a hold to disable key like the other guy recommended before would be nice for a hero like naga.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Not work ?

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@cac1 said:
    Not work ?

working

These 4 spots are still wrong. Red = Actual Location, Yellow = Where script thinks the camp is

@Jumpering said:

@cac1 said:
    Not work ?

working

Я играю на фурионе протви ботов в лобби. Ввожу команды -allvision и -wtf, покупаю аганим, манту. Юзаю по кд ульт, крипы на лацне умирают и появляются пеньки которые просто стоят на лайне и атакуют только когда к ним подходят вражеские крипы, если рядом бегут союзные крипы то они с ними не бегут тавер пушить и линию толкать. Так же я вызываю в лесу пеньков они начинают просто стоять хотя рядом споты с лесными крипами, если я вызову пеньков рядом с вражеским тавером, они на него не агрятся хотя вот рядом стоят союзные крипы и бьют её. Если юзаю манту в лесу, то илюзии так же стоят и ничегоне делают, ни лес не фармят, ни на лайн не выходят.

@cac1 said:

@Jumpering said:

@cac1 said:
    Not work ?

working

Я играю на фурионе протви ботов в лобби. Ввожу команды -allvision и -wtf, покупаю аганим, манту. Юзаю по кд ульт, крипы на лацне умирают и появляются пеньки которые просто стоят на лайне и атакуют только когда к ним подходят вражеские крипы, если рядом бегут союзные крипы то они с ними не бегут тавер пушить и линию толкать. Так же я вызываю в лесу пеньков они начинают просто стоять хотя рядом споты с лесными крипами, если я вызову пеньков рядом с вражеским тавером, они на него не агрятся хотя вот рядом стоят союзные крипы и бьют её. Если юзаю манту в лесу, то илюзии так же стоят и ничегоне делают, ни лес не фармят, ни на лайн не выходят.

у тебя включен блокер походу, ну или крипов так много, что сама дота блокирует обилие приказов

@Vacant said:
    These 4 spots are still wrong. Red = Actual Location, Yellow = Where script thinks the camp is

updated

edited March 2020

@Jumpering said:

@cac1 said:

@Jumpering said:

@cac1 said:
    Not work ?

working

у тебя включен блокер походу, ну или крипов так много, что сама дота блокирует обилие приказов

Да блокер включён, но ведь если его отключить - может прилететь бан ? Если нет, то какие галочки надо убрать ?

edited March 2020

Я видимо не правильно понял работу скрипта... на фурионе он вообще не работает, с пеньками 0 взаимодействия. При отключённых блокировках всё пашет, но камера начинает скакать туда сюда =)

• Any update for this script cause I have a bug here for naga. It is not work and move my camera around

• krispedkrisped Posts: 13

Possible to add the stun/heal on visages familiars?`it would help alot during farming or pushing lanes with them so they dont keep dieing! :)

• asafrtdasafrtd Posts: 1

how do I buy it?

• d3pdud3pdu Posts: 2

didint test other heroes or units but for naga its not working. any fix soon?

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@Jumpering i really want to buy this but just tested the trial version, it just doesnt move when i auto push, it moves but waste around 5-8 seconds before its starts moving. also you could add a toggle for push mode that would be great.

• AntipatikAntipatik Posts: 21

i was buy that script but now i have a problem Contact me jumpering pls

• AntipatikAntipatik Posts: 21
    edited April 2020

not working when it was work so so so slowwwww

@Antipatik said:

not working when it was work so so so slowwwww

i think its a ensage problem also with arc warden, its delayed.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

it's part of new humanizer implementation

@NeeDforKill said:

Just give options for people willing to get banned, and dont want it to be more human.

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited April 2020

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Could you please give your users the option to disable humanizer?

Every time I hit the combo keys, the spells and items are invoked slowly.

Adding a humanizer defeats the purpose of scripting because scripts are supposed to give the user an unfair advantage by executing spells and items faster than the average human.

By adding the humanizer feature, it removes the advantage. And aren't we all here because of the advantage that these scripts offer us?

And besides, if you give your customers more options like disabling the humanizer, they will bow their heads down to you and they will extend their ensage memberships, which means you will be happy and your customers will be happy too.

It is so much better and faster without the humanizer.

What's the point of using ensage scripts if they are as slow as humans?

Thank you!

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Adding a humanizer defeats the purpose of scripting because scripts are supposed to give the user an unfair advantage by executing spells and items faster than the average human.

By adding the humanizer feature, it removes the advantage. And aren't we all here because of the advantage that these scripts offer us?

And besides, if you give your customers more options like disabling the humanizer, they will bow their heads down to you and they will extend their ensage memberships, which means you will be happy and your customers will be happy too.

Thank you!

They forgot about what users wanted from ensage and started focusing on how not to get banned, but question is why in the world would people even visit or download ensage if they dont know they are going to get banned, i tell admin people here knows they will get banned, thats why 80% would not complain if they get banned, they will inform you they got banned but most will not complain because they know that just by downloading ensage its already a ban sentence. They started to make it more human, but why? Whats the purpose of ensage if it the same as playing normal? Please give us options to remove humanizer and risk the ban, atleast we are happy with what we paid. Now im thinking if this continues I’ll definitely stop using ensage just because i can do human like by myself.

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Thank you!

you can already disable humanizer or tweak it in Ensage menu.

@NeeDforKill said:

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Thank you!

Thank you.

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42
    edited April 2020

@NeeDforKill said:

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Thank you!

:
    THANK YOU ADMIN! YOU'RE DA BEST!! NOW IT'S TIME TO PLAY AND WIN AGAIN LOL

• d3pdud3pdu Posts: 2

Disabled humanizer on ensage SDKMenu still this plugin doesnt work. can anyone help? ty.

@d3pdu said:
    Disabled humanizer on ensage SDKMenu still this plugin doesnt work. can anyone help? ty.

check for orders blocker

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited May 2020

@anonymouse said:

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Thank you!

They forgot about what users wanted from ensage and started focusing on how not to get banned, but question is why in the world would people even visit or download ensage if they dont know they are going to get banned, i tell admin people here knows they will get banned, thats why 80% would not complain if they get banned, they will inform you they got banned but most will not complain because they know that just by downloading ensage its already a ban sentence. They started to make it more human, but why? Whats the purpose of ensage if it the same as playing normal? Please give us options to remove humanizer and risk the ban, atleast we are happy with what we paid. Now im thinking if this continues I’ll definitely stop using ensage just because i can do human like by myself.

Bro I don't think its worth it thou, you get banned in 1/2 days without humaniser I barely survived 15 days with humaniser, im making a lot of new accounts to see. if I can I denitrify a pattern for the bans

@Ayush said:

@anonymouse said:

@relicon said:

@NeeDforKill said:

Hi admin,

Thank you!

Bro I don't think its worth it thou, you get banned in 1/2 days without humaniser I barely survived 15 days with humaniser, im making a lot of new accounts to see. if I can I denitrify a pattern for the bans

I dont know about you, but I last months with scripts. You dont rely on humanizer though, you really have to play well also in game. I keep playing arc script, but havent been banned for months.

2038 ?