Afk Helper

2»

Comments

• @Jumpering said:

@domixnuz said:
    I have just begun the test ... but on having pressed f5 nothing happens .... is it a mistake of the script or mio?

show me console please and ur resolution

Do not worry, already solve it; the mistake belonged to my person ... thank you in your time

• how to install this one?
    any trial?

• @makebibi said:
    how to install this one?
    any trial?

https://www.ensage.io/database

• @Jumpering said:

@makebibi said:
    how to install this one?
    any trial?

cant find ur script in the link u gave me

• @makebibi said:

@Jumpering said:

@makebibi said:
    how to install this one?
    any trial?

cant find ur script in the link u gave me

aw i find already tnx

• AaronAaron Posts: 1

Is there a way to turn off the autostart part of this script? I like using it midgame sometimes and don't want it randoming the next game.

• @Aaron said:
    Is there a way to turn off the autostart part of this script? I like using it midgame sometimes and don't want it randoming the next game.

can add this in the future

• gtplusnetgtplusnet Posts: 6
    edited November 2018

Please add feature to turn off Random - I like the AFK when I'm farming only and too lazy to do it. Please also update new map.

• sawnowsawnow Posts: 13

Alert! This script will enlarge your lp if it stacks to many mobs, your character will never kill them and you will get an afk punishment

• YOU NEED TO BUY NOW? WTHEK?

• solemboomsolemboom Posts: 51
    edited March 2019

Почему не сделали функцию прокачки скиллов? Хотя бы рандомных.

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93

скрипт рабочий ?

• davionknightdavionknight Posts: 1
    edited May 2019

Can you please make it in a way it uses also the spells q w e ?
    I would also like to request automated ability leveling, the simpleabilitylevel must be activated each time manually which is not helping if you want to have everything fully automated.

• script doesnt buy items at all, it tells "will buy" and there re some of items but it doesnt buy it even when there re like 5k+ gold already

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@YayShovinism said:
    script doesnt buy items at all, it tells "will buy" and there re some of items but it doesnt buy it even when there re like 5k+ gold already

for me its working

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@davionknight said:
    Can you please make it in a way it uses also the spells q w e ?
    I would also like to request automated ability leveling, the simpleabilitylevel must be activated each time manually which is not helping if you want to have everything fully automated.

autoleveling is possible, but not sure about auto usage for abilities

• blackmrnblackmrn Posts: 22

could you add atuo fight with teammates if flight happen nearby,please

• FangaloidsFangaloids Posts: 17

IMO this needs alot more features to be worth the $20 u will still get reported and end up with a 1 behaviour score if u use this it needs to atleast cast skills or look a tiny human

• Hmmm, is it possible to use combination of following assemblies:
    - Use auto level up for leveling
    - Use Sky script as all combo of Sky in case near enemy
    - Use auto Usage to use item
    - And this afk script to go around and using above assemblies to play a game like a BOT with scripts???

• vacationervacationer Posts: 27

not worth the $20
    test for 1 day and you see it's trash and not working, too many bugs

creator need to update this or make it free, basically more scam than valve battle pass

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Script Developer in vacation, till 2 August. After that, he will fix bugs.

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

not worth he should make f2p then add some thinks to make it worth

• Hello, I have purchased premium ensage to only use and test this one. However I cannot find it? I do not want ensage for anything else than this as I want it play auto in low herald turbo games to unlock 100h. How to install? Otherwise I have no use for whole ensage and wanna refund.

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96

@GreatPotatoE said:
    Hello, I have purchased premium ensage to only use and test this one. However I cannot find it? I do not want ensage for anything else than this as I want it play auto in low herald turbo games to unlock 100h. How to install? Otherwise I have no use for whole ensage and wanna refund.

The assembly can be purchased here: https://www.ensage.io/database

• @Admin said:

@GreatPotatoE said:
    Hello, I have purchased premium ensage to only use and test this one. However I cannot find it? I do not want ensage for anything else than this as I want it play auto in low herald turbo games to unlock 100h. How to install? Otherwise I have no use for whole ensage and wanna refund.

The assembly can be purchased here: https://www.ensage.io/database

Thx, was not in the program so wondered why you offer things which are not available.
    Is there an advice how to set up that spells are skilled and spells are used? I tried to use program simple.level as suggested here but I can do it only manually for one game with auto leveling. Anyway spells are also not used at all. Any suggestions?

• stpnovstpnov Posts: 7

how buy?

• Qpon4ikQpon4ik Posts: 11

when u will update script?

• gtplusnetgtplusnet Posts: 6

Is there a way to disable pick of random hero. I'm using this to farm on mid game.

• relckussrelckuss Posts: 1

@Jumpering said:
    Want ez lvl new acc? Want to remove your low priority? You are playing with fully noobs and dont want to play anymore?
    You are welcome!

Features:

• can farm lanes/jungle camps
    • auto buy items (shield, tranquils, mom, maelstorm, flask) [you can disable any item in menu]
    • auto use items (mom, flask)
    • can use shrines (also will ping on shrine before using)
    • will go base on low health
    • auto search new game and random hero
    • escape mode [ur hero will run away from enemy]

ToDo List

• auto warding (and mb dewarding) (this should increase your chances for winning)
    • more items
    • auto abilities
    • auto search new game done
    • auto pick hero done
    • dodge enemy heroes done

How to use at this time?

• [optional] Enable SimpleAbilityLeveling assembly
    • Start dota2
    • Press f5 in menu (check ur tray for autohotkey script)
    • wait when script start a new game
    • then script will pick a random hero for you
    • already in game be sure, that in menu script is activtated

Trial reset history

• 6 july - first release
    • 9 july

Current price is 20$

Ever consider about making this bot as good as a level of Open AI? Would be super intrigued to see if it can play basically for someone and at a certain skill level similar to that of bot scripts.