O9K // Item Manager

IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175
edited April 2019 in Paid Assemblies

Its a bit reworked version and is meant to be used together with Auto Usage. If you dont have it, better use free Item Manager instead.

Features:

• Recovery abuse
    Will drop items to recover hp/mp more efficiently.
  • Auto ability leveling
    Will auto learn abilities and talents.
  • Gold spender
    Will buy items when u are going to die to save gold.
    Can auto buy items (quick buy, tome) when you have enough gold.
  • Runes/items snatcher
    Takes runes and items as fast as possible.
  • And other utility stuff

Note:

This assembly was made to avoid overlapping features of Auto Usage and free Item Manager to save few precious fps.
Right now, it doesnt provide any additional features, but i have some ideas how to improve it or tell ur suggestions.
And yes, u can just use free version.

Important

Requires O9K.Core
Dont use it together with free Item Manager.

Buy/Install

Comments

• solemboomsolemboom Posts: 51

that can buy tome of knowledge, when they ready for buy?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@solemboom said:
    that can buy tome of knowledge, when they ready for buy?

I will add that soon.

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 164
    edited July 2018

Выбор, на что переключать ПТ перед тем или иным заклинанием (например, ульт Зета/Рики).

И еще чтоб ПТ стояли на ловкости при беге, когда врагов нет в Y ренже (для МСа) и переключались на силу, когда есть.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

IdcNoob , finally :)

Ive added auto buy to gold spender, which will buy obs/tome/quickbuy when u have gold, however, there is core bug with current gold amount, so it might not work as expected :feelsbadman:

edited July 2018

brought it , anti-mage , in rank match , blink skill sometimes boots not swap to mana , same as free item manager , but all skills is work fine.

@sivagorn said:
    brought it , anti-mage , in rank match , blink skill sometimes boots not swap to mana , same as free item manager , but all skills is work fine.

Ill fix it.

edited July 2018

did you fix it ? Im not play am yet. in lobby game its swap good , but idk its work in mmr match or not.

@sivagorn said:
    did you fix it ? Im not play am yet. in lobby game its swap good , but idk its work in mmr match or not.

Yes.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Yes.

work great. thanks :)

can you add force use courier better then courier master ? :)

@sivagorn said:
    can you add force use courier better then courier master ? :)

Ill try to do it later.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Is there a possibility to add auto glyph on tier 1 when its about to die or in deny health? I tried asking on general forum, but i think its only you who masters these kind of assemblies. Gladly appreciate if you could add thanks man @IdcNoob

@anonymouse said:
    Is there a possibility to add auto glyph on tier 1 when its about to die or in deny health? I tried asking on general forum, but i think its only you who masters these kind of assemblies. Gladly appreciate if you could add thanks man @IdcNoob

Added.

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Added.

Wow that was fast! Reason to buy more of your assemblies!! Thanks man! @IdcNoob

• DarkEngleDarkEngle Posts: 15

can you add auto buy tom of the knowledge.

@DarkEngle said:
    can you add auto buy tom of the knowledge.

Its already has it, but like i said, cuz of core bug it might not work. Maybe admin will fix it someday......

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

IdcNoob can make the auto swap function of the selected item after use with the selected item backpack.

Example: I used BKB and the script automatically changed places with the selected item from the backpack after use. The same thing to do with blink dagger and refresher orb (refresher shard)

@madapollon said:
    IdcNoob can make the auto swap function of the selected item after use with the selected item backpack.

Example: I used BKB and the script automatically changed places with the selected item from the backpack after use. The same thing to do with blink dagger and refresher orb (refresher shard)

It auto swaps shard. I dont think blink dagger swap is a good idea xD
    Also auto swap of these items can be annoying in early game, so not sure, you can swap them with key.

• In the free version there is auto use stick or faerie fire
    in paid version - nope.
    why?

@honor said:
    In the free version there is auto use stick or faerie fire
    in paid version - nope.
    why?

Because these options exists in Auto Usage.

• For some reason every time I start a game item manager has certain buy before death items enabled and some disabled.
    It always has quickbuy and observer wards disabled but everything else enabled.

@yungcheezy said:
    For some reason every time I start a game item manager has certain buy before death items enabled and some disabled.

Try pressing f5 (assembly reload) after changing settings to force save them.

• @IdcNoob said:

@yungcheezy said:
    For some reason every time I start a game item manager has certain buy before death items enabled and some disabled.

For me this also happens, whatever I do it just doesnt save what setting i like for the next game, its saves for the current game but the next game it resets to default. Tried f5 it only saves for the current game and not the next.

• @IdcNoob said:

@yungcheezy said:

It didn't work.

@anonymouse said:
    For me this also happens, whatever I do it just doesnt save what setting i like for the next game, its saves for the current game but the next game it resets to default. Tried f5 it only saves for the current game and not the next.

@yungcheezy said:
    It didn't work.

Should work now.

• Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

Sorry bro the first was in the wrong section.

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

I meant that it already uses tango on urs branch or u want place+eat? With a key for that its like same as using branch by ur self.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob can you add auto branch eating on specified low health? Or with a key? I am not being lazy, but on higher rank games time is essential, focusing on farm and denies, it would help rather than having to go to the item drop it and eat it, clicking a key or if goes to specific health it does it. Great when your chasing too under tower when enemy tries to juke and your on low health, it would be nice to focus on enemy and assembly does the branch eating automatically. Thanks!

I meant that it already uses tango on urs branch or u want place+eat? With a key for that its like same as using branch by ur self.

I think its essential to drop branch automatically on a cerntain health percentage, or by a key. In higher rank games theres too much to be aware of like cs and denying, also sometimes i dive under tower and want to use that branch but it means i cant focus on the enemy since it will likely to juke in trees, pressing a key or if i have low health and it drops and eats it i think would be great addition to your assembly.

• crscrs Posts: 24

@anonymouse You can easy drop a tree and automatically eats it, I don't have a problem with this, why other people don't get it.

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

I think its essential to drop branch automatically on a cerntain health percentage, or by a key. In higher rank games theres too much to be aware of like cs and denying, also sometimes i dive under tower and want to use that branch but it means i cant focus on the enemy since it will likely to juke in trees, pressing a key or if i have low health and it drops and eats it i think would be great addition to your assembly.

Like i said, with a key its same as placing manually. If it auto place u will waste a lot of them, when u 100% going to die.
    Also i cant understand how "be aware of like cs and denying" can be a problem to use 1 item (especially if u use last hit assembly...), people without scripts are probably super humans :kappa:

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Like i said, with a key its same as placing manually. If it auto place u will waste a lot of them, when u 100% going to die.
    Also i cant understand how "be aware of like cs and denying" can be a problem to use 1 item (especially if u use last hit assembly...), people without scripts are probably super humans :kappa:

Thats okay bro, I just think hovering your mouse to the branch and dropping can be automated will be better at laning stage, rather than hovering just clicking a key i think is better but its okay its not really a problem, just thinking about adding new automated features for your script. Thanks

edited October 2018

Hi bro @IdcNoob , is there an option to quick buy items for selected items on the side shop only? I mean selected items because currently if you queue up ring of protection, boots, gloves of haste etc, it automatically buys it when the courier is in the base or if my hero is in the base (which is fine), the problem is, I want to buy items i can buy on the side shop and not let courier buy it for me. I always play safelane, but I queue most of my items up, like boots>hands of midas>aquila>maelstorm etc. So letting the assembly not buy items on the side shop would be great, or let the assembly buy the items only when hero is in side shop or base, and not with courier.

Also it would be great to have priority buying, example if my priority is hands of midas, then dont buy maelstorm even if its queued, because it will buy javelin or mithril first when it reach 1100 or 1600 gold since midas recipe is 1650.

Edit: Also can we disable the notification that "secret shop not in range" when settings are turned off for "quick buy only near shop". Its kinda disturbing when the assembly is trying to click items when your not in range of the secret shop.

Thanks!

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @IdcNoob , is there an option to quick buy items for selected items on the side shop only? I mean selected items because currently if you queue up ring of protection, boots, gloves of haste etc, it automatically buys it when the courier is in the base or if my hero is in the base (which is fine), the problem is, I want to buy items i can buy on the side shop and not let courier buy it for me. I always play safelane, but I queue most of my items up, like boots>hands of midas>aquila>maelstorm etc. So letting the assembly not buy items on the side shop would be great, or let the assembly buy the items only when hero is in side shop or base, and not with courier.

Also it would be great to have priority buying, example if my priority is hands of midas, then dont buy maelstorm even if its queued, because it will buy javelin or mithril first when it reach 1100 or 1600 gold since midas recipe is 1650.

Edit: Also can we disable the notification that "secret shop not in range" when settings are turned off for "quick buy only near shop". Its kinda disturbing when the assembly is trying to click items when your not in range of the secret shop.

Thanks!

I can make "near shop" to not purchase with courier.
    For this priority, its only possible to buy by the order items were added, which means that it will buy for example hyperstone as first item for mjollnir.
    Ill fix not in range bug.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Thanks!

For this priority, its only possible to buy by the order items were added, which means that it will buy for example hyperstone as first item for mjollnir.

Thanks man! Really great with your quick responses and suggestions!

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Thanks!

But is it ok for this strict order ? I think its kinda useless xD

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Thanks!

Its good i guess, since I usually queue with all the items I want, so strict order would be nice, mainly if you want like midas first. But its really up to you, I am suggesting since if you queue midas and maelstorm for example, it will buy javelin or mithril hammer before the recipe for midas.

edited October 2018

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Thanks!

Bro @IdcNoob , tried the assembly, it was not what i was hoping for, the assembly should still buy items, but items that can be bought on the side shop Should only be bought by the main hero and not courier, for example ring of basilius or hands of midas, the courier should not buy ring of protection and gloves of haste, but should still buy the recipe and sage mask, or when my hero comes to the side shop or well. The only problem before was that, courier buys items that can be bought on the side shop so does now after the update, so it buys it and i have to wait for the courier to deliver, and that would be a problem since early game mid needs the courier. You added option to only buy items on shop without courier, but my hero needs to be in the shop.

I still wanted that assembly buys everything that can be bought aslong as its not on the side shop item list.

• this scrips have tread switching?

@binhtruong said:
    this scrips have tread switching?

Yes.

• Hi bro @IdcNoob , I am not entirely sure if this bug is related to your assembly, but I had one game that when a player disconnects it buys my queued item, and puts it in his courier, this was turbo a game so there was 5 courier, the first one is my courier, as you can see in the gif, when pudge disconnected it buys it and puts it in pudge courier, the problem was, he cant do anything to drop my items, i told him to press deliver or anything, he pressed and it does not drop. This is a very game breaking bug for assemblies, if its not related to your assembly kindly assist me to know what causes this bug? thank you.

https://gfycat.com/FabulousSomeAstrangiacoral

Btw it goes on buying my queued items and giving it to another courier and not my courier until pudge reconnected and it started to buy items and giving it to my courier after.

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @IdcNoob , I am not entirely sure if this bug is related to your assembly, but I had one game that when a player disconnects it buys my queued item, and puts it in his courier, this was turbo a game so there was 5 courier, the first one is my courier, as you can see in the gif, when pudge disconnected it buys it and puts it in pudge courier, the problem was, he cant do anything to drop my items, i told him to press deliver or anything, he pressed and it does not drop. This is a very game breaking bug for assemblies, if its not related to your assembly kindly assist me to know what causes this bug? thank you.

Btw it goes on buying my queued items and giving it to another courier and not my courier until pudge reconnected and it started to buy items and giving it to my courier after.

Well, yes, that will happen, but im not sure if i can fix it. Ill check it.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi bro @IdcNoob , I am not entirely sure if this bug is related to your assembly, but I had one game that when a player disconnects it buys my queued item, and puts it in his courier, this was turbo a game so there was 5 courier, the first one is my courier, as you can see in the gif, when pudge disconnected it buys it and puts it in pudge courier, the problem was, he cant do anything to drop my items, i told him to press deliver or anything, he pressed and it does not drop. This is a very game breaking bug for assemblies, if its not related to your assembly kindly assist me to know what causes this bug? thank you.

Well, yes, that will happen, but im not sure if i can fix it. Ill check it.

okay thanks, the problem was they cant drop it. Or maybe he doesnt know or something, but if he did, I am not sure if he will give it back, so its very game breaking, thanks man.

• @IdcNoob Hi bro, pls check auto buy spamming “not enough gold” i think its trying to buy but I dont have gold. So the “not enough golf” is spamming always I have turn it off.

@anonymouse said:
    @IdcNoob Hi bro, pls check auto buy spamming “not enough gold” i think its trying to buy but I dont have gold. So the “not enough golf” is spamming always I have turn it off.

It works for me. Is it in turbo game mode ?

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

@IdcNoob Привет друг! У меня есть проблема, и даже скорее всего не у меня а у всех... Это связанно с автоматической покупкой Книжки Опыта. Дело в том что когда твой скрипт покупает Книгу Опыта он её автоматически ложит в Курьера, тем самым я даже не замечаю этого порой в какой момент он её купил. И эта Книга остается лижать в Курьере... Её заберает союзник если ты её во время не заметил... Да бывает что эту книгу Курьер несёт сам но это не всегда проихсодит! В течении игры я брал 1 книгу... А всё остольное время её ворует союзник... Ибо она просто лежит в курьере... Прошу исправить, пускай книга покупается не в курьера а в ранец! Тогда и будет видно сразу что я купил книгу! Спасибо за понимание

@teewar4 said:
    @IdcNoob Привет друг! У меня есть проблема, и даже скорее всего не у меня а у всех... Это связанно с автоматической покупкой Книжки Опыта. Дело в том что когда твой скрипт покупает Книгу Опыта он её автоматически ложит в Курьера, тем самым я даже не замечаю этого порой в какой момент он её купил. И эта Книга остается лижать в Курьере... Её заберает союзник если ты её во время не заметил... Да бывает что эту книгу Курьер несёт сам но это не всегда проихсодит! В течении игры я брал 1 книгу... А всё остольное время её ворует союзник... Ибо она просто лежит в курьере... Прошу исправить, пускай книга покупается не в курьера а в ранец! Тогда и будет видно сразу что я купил книгу! Спасибо за понимание

Я постараюсь исправить это.

• @IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    @IdcNoob Hi bro, pls check auto buy spamming “not enough gold” i think its trying to buy but I dont have gold. So the “not enough golf” is spamming always I have turn it off.

Yes its in turbo, it tries to buy it even i dont have gold.

edited November 2018

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Edit:

Its still gives the “not enough gold”’spam in Turbo mode. Kindly fix thanks.

• @anonymouse said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Edit:

Its still gives the “not enough gold”’spam in Turbo mode. Kindly fix thanks.

@IdcNoob hope you can fix it bro, still happening in turbo mode. I really like your auto buy sad i cant use it because its spamming “not enoughy gold”