O9K // Item Manager

IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 770
edited August 6 in Paid Assemblies

Its a bit reworked version and is meant to be used together with Auto Usage. If you dont have it, better use free Item Manager instead.

Features:

• Recovery abuse
    Will drop items to recover hp/mp more efficiently.
  • Gold spender
    Will buy items when u are going to die to save gold.
    Can auto buy items (quick buy, tome) when you have enough gold.
  • Runes/items snatcher
    Takes runes and items as fast as possible.
  • And other utility stuff

Note:

This assembly was made to avoid overlapping features of Auto Usage and free Item Manager to save few precious fps.
Right now, it doesnt provide any additional features, but i have some ideas how to improve it or tell ur suggestions.
And yes, u can just use free version.

Important

Requires O9K.Core
Dont use it together with free Item Manager.

Buy/Install

Comments

• solemboomsolemboom Posts: 12

that can buy tome of knowledge, when they ready for buy?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 770

@solemboom said:
    that can buy tome of knowledge, when they ready for buy?

I will add that soon.

• JoyPinkJoyPink Posts: 213

"This assembly was made to avoid overlapping features of Auto Usage and free Item Manager to save few precious fps."

Sound like this assembly was made for me and my shit CPU :roto2:

• cs75369cs75369 Posts: 143
    edited July 18

Выбор, на что переключать ПТ перед тем или иным заклинанием (например, ульт Зета/Рики).

И еще чтоб ПТ стояли на ловкости при беге, когда врагов нет в Y ренже (для МСа) и переключались на силу, когда есть.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 84

IdcNoob , finally :)

Ive added auto buy to gold spender, which will buy obs/tome/quickbuy when u have gold, however, there is core bug with current gold amount, so it might not work as expected :feelsbadman:

edited July 20

brought it , anti-mage , in rank match , blink skill sometimes boots not swap to mana , same as free item manager , but all skills is work fine.

@sivagorn said:
    brought it , anti-mage , in rank match , blink skill sometimes boots not swap to mana , same as free item manager , but all skills is work fine.

Ill fix it.

edited July 20

did you fix it ? Im not play am yet. in lobby game its swap good , but idk its work in mmr match or not.

@sivagorn said:
    did you fix it ? Im not play am yet. in lobby game its swap good , but idk its work in mmr match or not.

Yes.

@IdcNoob said:

@sivagorn said:

Yes.

work great. thanks :)

can you add force use courier better then courier master ? :)

@sivagorn said:
    can you add force use courier better then courier master ? :)

Ill try to do it later.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 222

Is there a possibility to add auto glyph on tier 1 when its about to die or in deny health? I tried asking on general forum, but i think its only you who masters these kind of assemblies. Gladly appreciate if you could add thanks man @IdcNoob

@anonymouse said:
    Is there a possibility to add auto glyph on tier 1 when its about to die or in deny health? I tried asking on general forum, but i think its only you who masters these kind of assemblies. Gladly appreciate if you could add thanks man @IdcNoob

Added.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 222

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Added.

Wow that was fast! Reason to buy more of your assemblies!! Thanks man! @IdcNoob

• DarkEngleDarkEngle Posts: 1

can you add auto buy tom of the knowledge.

@DarkEngle said:
    can you add auto buy tom of the knowledge.

Its already has it, but like i said, cuz of core bug it might not work. Maybe admin will fix it someday......

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 179

IdcNoob can make the auto swap function of the selected item after use with the selected item backpack.

Example: I used BKB and the script automatically changed places with the selected item from the backpack after use. The same thing to do with blink dagger and refresher orb (refresher shard)

@madapollon said:
    IdcNoob can make the auto swap function of the selected item after use with the selected item backpack.

Example: I used BKB and the script automatically changed places with the selected item from the backpack after use. The same thing to do with blink dagger and refresher orb (refresher shard)

It auto swaps shard. I dont think blink dagger swap is a good idea xD
    Also auto swap of these items can be annoying in early game, so not sure, you can swap them with key.

• honorhonor Posts: 2

In the free version there is auto use stick or faerie fire
    in paid version - nope.
    why?

@honor said:
    In the free version there is auto use stick or faerie fire
    in paid version - nope.
    why?

Because these options exists in Auto Usage.