O9K // Item Manager

13»

Comments

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob after the update it does not auto buy anymore, it spams the not enough gold. I am playing in turbo mode. In Bot game it seems to work fine, only in real matches.

Its core bug, i told admin about it, not sure when he will fix it though.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @IdcNoob after the update it does not auto buy anymore, it spams the not enough gold. I am playing in turbo mode. In Bot game it seems to work fine, only in real matches.

Its core bug, i told admin about it, not sure when he will fix it though.

I hope they fix it, although i get games that it works, but its like 50/50, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.

• ForNewerthForNewerth Posts: 43

SNATCHER

Recently I have noticed that DOTA has changed some settings on runes. Like the bounty is not snatchable immediately when it spawns.
    Snatcher is not working as efficient as it used to.
    On the opening bounties, I feel like dota 2 has given a 0.5 second advantage to the team on that side of that map - they have tried to counter the snatcher.

@ForNewerth said:
    SNATCHER

Recently I have noticed that DOTA has changed some settings on runes. Like the bounty is not snatchable immediately when it spawns.
    Snatcher is not working as efficient as it used to.
    On the opening bounties, I feel like dota 2 has given a 0.5 second advantage to the team on that side of that map - they have tried to counter the snatcher.

When u contesting for items/runes better use hold key.

• @IdcNoob i want to try it again.. can you reset my trial? thank you

• it not drop items to recover hp/mp, plese check it

• reset trial please

• reset trial please

• Repair the script

@nametod1e said:
    Repair the script

Repair what ?

• nametod1enametod1e Posts: 13
    edited September 2019

@IdcNoob написал:

@nametod1e said:
    Repair the script

Repair what ?

don`t work abuse recovery hp/mp

• courier doesnt work XD

• Important Need is to make it purchase ONLY A SINGLE TOME at the ten minute mark.
    I am constantly buying 2 tomes at 10 minute mark and then need to sell and disable with in 7 seconds OR just drop on ground and give to team.
    OR be a jerk and keep 2.
    But an option to purchase only a single tome at 10 minute mark would be awesome.

edited September 2019

del

edited September 2019

del

• Not using abilities/item such as swashbuckle and blink dagger to snatch runes despite using either toggle or hold.
    Will still pick up rune when standing next to it however.

@Inability said:
    Not using abilities/item such as swashbuckle and blink dagger to snatch runes despite using either toggle or hold.
    Will still pick up rune when standing next to it however.

Because runes are not that important and u can use abilities manually when needed.

• elohimelohim Posts: 7

Recovery abuse doesn't work anymore?

@elohim said:
    Recovery abuse doesn't work anymore?

I disabled it since it not safe, soon ill rework it.

Reworked recovery abuse, now its supports abilities and drops/uses items slower, to look human like :kappa:
    Main difference between old one is that if ur hero is standing still it will drop items if moving it will disable (backpack) them.
    I didnt had time to test it in real games, so it might have bugs.

• Не работает SoulRing при использовании способностей !

@Welkinds said:
    Не работает SoulRing при использовании способностей !

Используй его через recovery abuse, тем более, что это дает больше маны...

• WelkindsWelkinds Posts: 93
    edited October 2019

@IdcNoob said:

@Welkinds said:
    Не работает SoulRing при использовании способностей !

Используй его через recovery abuse, тем более, что это дает больше маны...

Это очень не удобно. Раньше я его использовал например при игре за Акса.
    Мне достаточно нажать D в комбо, как чар прыгнет, нажмет все скилы, итемы (включая SoulRing)
    Верните пожалуйста как было. Всегда покупал этот итем за Bristleback и Underlord !
    Ну или добавьте этот итем в комбо! Очень прошу, без него стало не удобно играть. А так у меня все ваши сценарии куплены

• Верни как было с Soulring ! :)

@Welkinds said:
    Верни как было с Soulring ! :)

Ты читать умеешь?
    https://www.ensage.io/discussion/comment/24522/#Comment_24522

• Ничего не работает и стики тоже!

edited November 2019

@IdcNoob how to revert to the old recovery abuse? I dont really care about my smurf account, I just feel its too slow, I miss the old one where you can drop it or just backpack items. How do i get that back?

• @anonymouse said:
    @IdcNoob how to revert to the old recovery abuse? I dont really care about my smurf account, I just feel its too slow, I miss the old one where you can drop it or just backpack items. How do i get that back?

I agree with this. I don't care about bans.

• @IdcNoob Can you add a delay to the auto-deward feature? It dewards too fast and becomes suspicious if an ally plants a sentry and it is eaten right away.

• @immortal6k said:
    @IdcNoob Can you add a delay to the auto-deward feature? It dewards too fast and becomes suspicious if an ally plants a sentry and it is eaten right away.

This is not neccesary. I auto deward all day long and VERY RARELY do people call you out for dewarding too quick.
    Most players are way too busy concentrating on other shit.

• @ForNewerth said:

@immortal6k said:
    @IdcNoob Can you add a delay to the auto-deward feature? It dewards too fast and becomes suspicious if an ally plants a sentry and it is eaten right away.

This is not neccesary. I auto deward all day long and VERY RARELY do people call you out for dewarding too quick.
    Most players are way too busy concentrating on other shit.

I'm not sure what bracket you play at but the reaction time is way too fast for a human. Just giving it something like 200-500 ms delay would make it less suspicious.

• How to disable auto phase boots? It breaks some spells

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Mrazish said:
    How to disable auto phase boots? It breaks some spells

What kind of spells? You can change the way it works when you're invisible if that's what you're experiencing (there is a box labeled "invis" or something to that effect) and you just have to disable it.

• @lolkhax said:

@Mrazish said:
    How to disable auto phase boots? It breaks some spells

What kind of spells? You can change the way it works when you're invisible if that's what you're experiencing (there is a box labeled "invis" or something to that effect) and you just have to disable it.

No, its not invis, snapfire ult. Item manager detects its targeting as long range move command and breaks it using boots

• Hello, I am a newbie to dota, my friend recommended me to buy the script, but I found that I am not using it very well, may I refund it? Thank you.

• reset trial please

• reset trial please

@IdcNoob bro when will you add custom talent/ability learning? its just gives us win or pick rate. Also I hope you can add hotkeys for wards/sentries. thank you.

• sadm1ntsadm1nt Posts: 15

reset trial please

• dota2loldota2lol Posts: 9
    edited May 2020

auto buying isnt working for me