Script ControlVision - thanks

Antes, yo podia ver los wards y centries enemigos.
ahora ya no funciona. Creo que el script se llamaba VisionControl o parecido, que te marcaba en el mapa cuando un suport wardeaba en tu vision.
solo compro el ensage por 3 script, el del aura de la vision enemiga, control de Agro creeps y ver los wards enemigos que no funciona.
yo deje de usar ensage hace 7 meses aproximadamente y funcionaba ese script, lo busque por el ensage y esta, pero no me funciona.
me parece muy importante ese script ya que ayuda demaciado en el juego.

el script del aura de vision enemiga es genial, y se pueden deducir los wards. pero para completar la vision, me gustaria poder tener ese script. -

google translate

Before, I could see the enemy wards and centries.
now it does not work anymore I think the script was called VisionControl or similar, which marked you on the map when a suport warred in your vision.
I only buy the ensage for 3 script, the aura of the enemy vision, Agro creeps control and see the enemy wards that does not work.
I stopped using ensage about 7 months ago and that script worked, I looked for the ensage and it, but it does not work for me.
I think that script is very important because it helps too much in the game.
the script of the aura of enemy vision is great, and the wards can be deduced. but to complete the vision, I would like to be able to have that script.

Comments