Core Injection Failed: Authentication Failed

jquemajquema Posts: 7

Anyone knows why I received this error after a loader update?

Core Injection Failed: Authentication Failed

Tagged:

Comments

  • jyc3jyc3 Posts: 12

    unknow failure [0 - 2 - 0 - 0- 500- 0]. what is that mean

  • NevermoreNevermore Posts: 21
    edited April 2017

    You guys have to buy the program first, It will load you for couple of seconds, but it will shut down, because your auth code knows that you did not purchase the product, please purchase the program first and then try it again.

  • aalismoaalismo Posts: 11

    me too :(

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

    change your auth key here https://www.ensage.io/store and make sure your firewall is not blocking the ensage.

  • getting the same problem, never had issue before. changed auth key too.

  • makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

    @Nevermore said:
    You guys have to buy the program first, It will load you for couple of seconds, but it will shut down, because your auth code knows that you did not purchase the product, please purchase the program first and then try it again.

    How can we test the program before rwe purchased this. to make it sure

  • galaktofgalaktof Posts: 41

    me too

  • makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

    @Goldenfroze said:
    change your auth key here https://www.ensage.io/store and make sure your firewall is not blocking the ensage.

    bro i did but it didn't work well. still the same :( yesterday was good. but now can't play doto i was planning to buy this program ;/

  • galaktofgalaktof Posts: 41

    I tried so hard. I installed it again I deleted it. and key reset. I can't figure out the problem.
    I'll try again tomorrow. and try understand this ensage . for example ennola ? what is this ennola what the mean. I would be glad if you write something descriptive and useful for someone if
    tnx all

  • I cant play now....core injection fail...

  • NevermoreNevermore Posts: 21

    It is the issue with the latest update I believe, my problem was fixed by buying a program, which automatically updates your auth key.

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

    @Nevermore said:
    It is the issue with the latest update I believe, my problem was fixed by buying a program, which automatically updates your auth key.

    CONFIRMED :)

  • jquemajquema Posts: 7

    Thank's for responding guys. I will be buying later while my wife is sleeping :)

  • limee811limee811 Posts: 2

    I'm and active subscriber. pls fix this A.S.A.P

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,751

    @limee811 said:

    I'm and active subscriber. pls fix this A.S.A.P

    Not share your account, and use only on one pc and you will be fine.

  • limee811limee811 Posts: 2

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @limee811 said:

    I'm and active subscriber. pls fix this A.S.A.P

    Not share your account, and use only on one pc and you will be fine.

    The thing is, i played at Cyber Cafe, sure IP wont be static. can help me with this? I'm Active Subscriber

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,751

    @limee811 said:

    @NeeDforKill said:

    @limee811 said:

    I'm and active subscriber. pls fix this A.S.A.P

    Not share your account, and use only on one pc and you will be fine.

    The thing is, i played at Cyber Cafe, sure IP wont be static. can help me with this? I'm Active Subscriber

    it auto reset in 1 hour after lock

  • AzzaultAzzault Posts: 4

    How to fix this problem, worked fine, i format pc and now broken all over

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

    @Azzault said:
    How to fix this problem, worked fine, i format pc and now broken all over

    try this https://github.com/GoldenFroze/Ensage/blob/master/README.md

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!