Any map hack or damage script

I need these can anyone help me please.
* map hack for vision of enemy
* phantom assasin critical hit
* auto stunned (fast spell) .there is video of DK on youtube of this feature .
ThankYou

Tagged:

Comments

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Map hack is impossible due to its server side.
    Phantom crit is fixed.
    Auto stunned. Use auto disable assembly.

• NevermoreNevermore Posts: 21
    edited April 2017

Once you install ensage and browse for the scripts you should find all you need, there is no legit map hack, but there is something that will predict enemys location, but it causes some lag since you have to bind it to a key and refresh the map everytime you want to update enemys location, its also not too safe, but yeah you can find everything you need if you sinply browse for scripts.

• oh Thankyou so much .. :)

• ultiworldultiworld Posts: 66

@Nevermore said:
    Once you install ensage and browse for the scripts you should find all you need, there is no legit map hack, but there is something that will predict enemys location, but it causes some lag since you have to bind it to a key and refresh the map everytime you want to update enemys location, its also not too safe, but yeah you can find everything you need if you sinply browse for scripts.

what is the name of the assembly u talked about?

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

Its literally called maphack, not exactly in those words, but when you search for assemblys just type in map, and it should come up

• @Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

Its literally called maphack, not exactly in those words, but when you search for assemblys just type in map, and it should come up

What you are describing doesn't even exist. There is overlayinfov2 that guesses where the person is going to be based on their movement speed and direction before going into fog or there is partialmaphack that reveals that particles used by heroes casting spells through the fog of war. Idk wtf this guy is talking about. he can't even say the exact name.

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

What you are describing doesn't even exist. There is overlayinfov2 that guesses where the person is going to be based on their movement speed and direction before going into fog or there is partialmaphack that reveals that particles used by heroes casting spells through the fog of war. Idk wtf this guy is talking about. he can't even say the exact name.

You are obviously new, but yea you should be little more humble and appreciative, because I tried to give you any information within my knowledge based on facts, but before you start asking for guidance and help, maybe consider using a little more of your 3% inactive brain cells to gain further information for you and also for everybody else :) thanks.

• @Nevermore said:

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

You are obviously new, but yea you should be little more humble and appreciative, because I tried to give you any information within my knowledge based on facts, but before you start asking for guidance and help, maybe consider using a little more of your 3% inactive brain cells to gain further information for you and also for everybody else :) thanks.

Lol who did i ask for help? No one. I was responding to your half-baked answer. You basically gave ibbiz no real information. Told him to search for "Map" when you look for scripts. Good job man. Sick advice rofl. Glad only 3% of my braincells are inactive ;).
    You should try being humble you lil cunt xD.

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

Lol who did i ask for help? No one. I was responding to your half-baked answer. You basically gave ibbiz no real information. Told him to search for "Map" when you look for scripts. Good job man. Sick advice rofl. Glad only 3% of my braincells are inactive ;).

Yeah no point having a convo with you, you're braindead, and btw, humans only use 3% of their brain even less, get educated before you open you're mouth you little shitstain.

@Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

I searched "map" in database, but I only found a script named "PartialMapHack". Its function seems to be showing ability particles in fow. Is the script you mentioned in in the database? if not, could you tell me the exact name or github. I would be deeply grateful.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

The fact that we don't have a maphack/damage script should be celebrated

• @Nevermore said:
    Yeah no point having a convo with you, you're braindead, and btw, humans only use 3% of their brain even less, get educated before you open you're mouth you little shitstain.

Thats not true.. pls do your research thanks, its proven as myth

@kappatalism said:

why is that?

edited April 2017

@vacationer said:

@Nevermore said:

Lol it's actually scientificly proven. First of all explain to me how myth could be proven are you serious? Do you even know what myth means? What are you even talking about? You make yourself look bad by talking, how sad is that. You saying that with all this technology we have, people just keep assuming that we only use up to 3% of our brains without it being proven scientifically and several tests on human brain usage? What is wrong with you kids, so disgusting to see this, no wonder people are braindead, they just pass on the information they have no slice clue about and everybody just copies, whos next?

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited April 2017

@ultiworld said:

@kappatalism said:

why is that?

Maybe it's because maphack is easily detected due to it being server-side.

As for maphack script, There used to be a maphack script here at ensage, but it's outdated for a year now(6.XX era) so even if you find it's github it wouldn't work. It's also not in current ensage database so don't bother searching.

• @Nevermore said:

@vacationer said:

@Nevermore said:

Lol it's actually scientificly proven.

nope

@tawannupinw said:

@ultiworld said:

@kappatalism said:

why is that?

As for maphack script, There used to be a maphack script here at ensage, but it's outdated for a year now(6.XX era) so even if you find it's github it wouldn't work. It's also not in current ensage database so don't bother searching.

Does it works like hake?

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

@ultiworld said:

@tawannupinw said:

@ultiworld said:

@kappatalism said:

why is that?

Does it works like hake?

No idea. Never use hake.

• @Nevermore said:

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@grinspoon7 said:

@Nevermore said:

@ultiworld said:

@Nevermore said:

ayyy lmaooo ur fucking retarded