Banned Due Chargeback

termindtermind Posts: 29
edited November 2018 in General

I basically got banned, and even on my last purchase. They haven't provided me any support or what so ever about that purchase. How can Re-purchase Ensage?

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Sorry, if you not got reply in your ticket, there is no solutions. We had very bad expirience, with unbaning chargebackers. They did chargeback again after months of using Ensage.As i said, we here not have do any questions related to payments, we have payment team what doing this questions in tickets.
    I am sorry.

• Yep, that's what you said last time. Sadly the payment team. Never responded. So my only question is.
    If I create a new account. Purchase a new subscription. Will that be loaded, or will be the same status on the last one I purchased.
    As for the payment department, where ever you guys at. Its almost 2 months with no response. I hope your doing all good.

• Rules are rules. Sorry.

• arrr

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

well guys i do have to point something out i know this is a very small team but if you charge for a service atleast give some quick answers in your support section, maybe the tickets on the website not work well why not move all the support to discord? because creating a ticket on the site sucks and takes a lot of time....maybe having a payment team on discord could solve most of the problems and make it quick i remember i only onpened 1 ticket and took far too long...thank god i went to discord and someone helped

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

I think support shouldn't even answer people who have done chargeback after using ensage for free!

• @Ayush said:
    I think support shouldn't even answer people who have done chargeback after using ensage for free!

I totally agree, But I didn't use the app for free, If they could review my record. I been a customer for almost a year, if I wasn't more.

• @Justic3 said:
    well guys i do have to point something out i know this is a very small team but if you charge for a service atleast give some quick answers in your support section, maybe the tickets on the website not work well why not move all the support to discord? because creating a ticket on the site sucks and takes a lot of time....maybe having a payment team on discord could solve most of the problems and make it quick i remember i only onpened 1 ticket and took far too long...thank god i went to discord and someone helped

Yep, given not all case is the same.

• They didn't even bother to answer even one ticket.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@termind said:

They didn't even bother to answer even one ticket.

Seems like it might be time to move on then m8..

• nobody can help you but the support team.