Leave feedbacks and suggestions

Features
This is AIO, currently very simple and missing many features

Supported Heroes:
1. Abbadon
2. Alchemist

Tagged:

Comments

• :sisi3: I was considering to buy o9kaio but that script seems to be too easy for 40 bucks, when will urs up kappa

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60
    edited November 2018

I would buy your script instantly if it includes a full-fledged Broodmother usage (I'm already an o9k.AIO.Unlocker user). I asked several developers and they have no such plans to make it so be the first one to make it :gaben:

• SirLimonSirLimon Posts: 571

@shijunyan0088 said:
    :sisi3: I was considering to buy o9kaio but that script seems to be too easy for 40 bucks, when will urs up kappa

@Blitz said:
    I would buy your script instantly if it includes a full-fledged Broodmother usage (I'm already an o9k.AIO.Unlocker user). I asked several developers and they have no such plans to make it so be the first one to make it :gaben:

In feature it will be contains ALL heroes (exept exist Rage ones)
    And it will be free for very long time

• if is free why you posted in Paid Assemblies ?

• @decorous said:
    if is free why you posted in Paid Assemblies ?

Soon it will be paid.

@decorous said:
    if is free why you posted in Paid Assemblies ?

Free for long time.
    In paid section because of private source.
    Will be paid when fully completed

• Very nice,I really appreciate. u can make timbersaw AIO?

• Will you add custom combo? Like switchable items or skills examplse “ press key - use item dagger>use skill 1> use item shadowblade etc.” like you can decide what item or skill will be first and last.

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

How many heroes will you add in a week?

@anonymouse said:
    Will you add custom combo? Like switchable items or skills examplse “ press key - use item dagger>use skill 1> use item shadowblade etc.” like you can decide what item or skill will be first and last.

Thanks for suggestion! I will release this feature for all heroes

@anotherLOL said:
    Very nice,I really appreciate. u can make timbersaw AIO?

Yes, will be added soon

@Blitz said:
    How many heroes will you add in a week?

I think 5-7 simple heroes per week. More complex heroes require more work

• @SirLimon said:

@anonymouse said:
    Will you add custom combo? Like switchable items or skills examplse “ press key - use item dagger>use skill 1> use item shadowblade etc.” like you can decide what item or skill will be first and last.

Thanks for suggestion! I will release this feature for all heroes

Thank you for replying. Will definitely buy if you have that custom combo feature thanks!

• https://lovetopbestblogger.com
    In this same village, another little dog, who was not quite as happy as the first one, decided to visit the house. He slowly climbed the stairs and hung his head low as he looked into the door. When he saw the 1000 unfriendly looking dogs staring back at him, he growled at them and was horrified to see 1000 little dogs growling back at him. As he left, he thought to himself, "That is a horrible place, and I will never go back there again."