Compensation

khoa899khoa899 Posts: 30
edited December 2018 in Help

I have active premium a weak ago and just played few games,and ensage down, so my question is :"my premium expire yesterday,today ensage still outdated,did i get compesation for that? I mean every subriber will have compesation or just the one who said "your premium is active"? Because i'm just used ensage maybe about 2 days before it outdated and i have 5 more days to use
Sorry for my bad english

Tagged:

Comments

• ChamsChams Posts: 98
    edited December 2018

Compensation is given to everyone who had a subscription while the hack was down. So you will receive compensation don't worry

• IvanDIvanD Posts: 8

yea, maybe in 2-3 weeks they will fix the hack :))). for me it's the last time when i buy this hack, not worth it to play a few days with it and 1 week without it, and then at the next update of dota same over and over again.

• okay ty guys

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@IvanD said:
    yea, maybe in 2-3 weeks they will fix the hack :))). for me it's the last time when i buy this hack, not worth it to play a few days with it and 1 week without it, and then at the next update of dota same over and over again.

As far as my experience goes which is about a year maybe more, the hack is always updated quickly. How can you not understand it is christmas and people go away to visit family, have family come over etc they can't just ignore the holiday season. Hack will be updated and compensation given, just calm down.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

There will be compensation after fix.

• ysdube0ysdube0 Posts: 18

@NeeDforKill how would you guys know who will be compensated? Coz as for me, when i subscribed for a week, that time it was already down and not working.

• All subs on down time will be compensated how would we know if you're eligible for compensation it's automatically done by the system.

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@ysdube0 said:
    @NeeDforKill how would you guys know who will be compensated? Coz as for me, when i subscribed for a week, that time it was already down and not working.

https://www.ensage.io/store/compensation

• ysdube0ysdube0 Posts: 18

thanks sir!