Help me please

lire00lire00 Posts: 5

Tagged:
234.png 825.5K

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

This is test version, what must works correctly. Install and when it ask to update to 0.4.9.8 press cancel
    Your version must be 0.4.9.10

• lire00lire00 Posts: 5

@NeeDforKill said:
    This is test version, what must works correctly. Install and when it ask to update to 0.4.9.8 press cancel

I keep getting the same error, it asks me to download 3 programs to be able to install the program correctly, but when installing, it notifies me that.

@lire00 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

I keep getting the same error, it asks me to download 3 programs to be able to install the program correctly, but when installing, it notifies me that.

because you need install them all

@NeeDforKill said:

@lire00 said:

@NeeDforKill said:

because you need install them all

thiss

So download and install press "Si"

How do I come in?

• @lire00 said:

How do I come in?

that beta loader is not working just use the 0.4.9.8

everything should work now since you already reinstall the redistribution I guess.