about FPS .

koktaykoktay Posts: 39

Hello, using ensage always reduces FPS in the middle of the game. I am sure this is because of ensage, but I don't know why. I never reduced FPS before, and I have lowered FPS since the update.

Tagged:

Comments

• koktaykoktay Posts: 39

Please help me check the script I am using, which one will cause the FPS to drop?

There will be no fluctuations in FPS at the beginning of the game, but after ten minutes of play, FPS will have a significant drop, Caton. I am pretty sure that there was no such situation before.

• DUDE WERE SAME I GOT FPS DROP TOO IN THAT HACK IT OCCUR IN 10 MINS THEN FPS DROP BEGIN

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,218
    edited January 25

If you get fps drops after some time, in most cases this mean your hardware overheat.

• I only got 30-40 heat temperatures on gpu in my cpu it has 50-60

@proshun15 said:
    I only got 30-40 heat temperatures on gpu in my cpu it has 50-60

try to disable all scripts expect libs and visible by enemy. WIll you have fps drops

@NeeDforKill said:
    If you get fps drops after some time, in most cases this mean your hardware overheat.

Gtx1080. 8700K 16G RAM 4200Mhz, the temperature is only 60 degrees, I believe this is not a computer problem, when I play GTAV for 4 hours in 4K resolution, there will be no FPS drop problem. My dota will only have FPS problems after using ensage.

@NeeDforKill said:

I doubt that you have tried it yourself? Please go to the game to test, not only me alone, many people have such problems after the update

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

I doubt that you have tried it yourself? Please go to the game to test, not only me alone, many people have such problems after the update

i playing every day fine, i have 144fps lock and with all scripts enable in fight i got drop to 120

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

This is my script list

• facing fps drops here too after update, and sometimes if i load more scripts then i even use my dota crashes cpu temp between 35-40 degree Celsius

Old outdated scripts can eat all your fps and crash your game.

• Better create a script that can work in dota 2 32-bit client it might fix all the error and crashes and fps drop etc.

@progamer2019 said:
    Better create a script that can work in dota 2 32-bit client it might fix all the error and crashes and fps drop etc.

nope, Ensage support only x64 bit version.

• Dota 2 32-bit client is for low end and i think dota 2 64-bit client is for mid pc or high end

• Im even still having fps drop i just load the main loader three script.Its better to just cheat a zoomhack only edit in noteplus 1700 value

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 874

because u have potato pc xD

• Nope i can even play gta 5 and my fps in dota 2 without cheat is 150 above... but when i activate that cheat the fps drop to 50 below... This isnt normal.

edited January 27

@progamer2019 Look let's make it clear.Ensage uses 1 thread in your cpu and u have amd A10 that processor is bad at single threaded performance second you are using APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which is a fusion of CPU and GPU in a single die.
    you have 8gb of ram and the 4gb of it is consumed by your APU so you only have 4gb left for your system. So the thing is we cannot do something cause its not our fault that you didn't meet the requirements to be able to play dota 2 with ensage.

@Goldenfroze said:
    Look let's make it clear.Ensage uses 1 thread in your cpu and u have amd A10 that processor is bad at single threaded performance second you are using APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which is a fusion of CPU and GPU in a single die.
    you have 8gb of ram and the 4gb of it is consumed by your APU so you only have 4gb left for your system. So the thing is we cannot do something cause its not our fault that you didn't meet the requirements to be able to play dota 2 with ensage.

did i said its 8G ram ?

sorry, but I'm talking to @progamer2019