about FPS .

koktaykoktay Posts: 64

Hello, using ensage always reduces FPS in the middle of the game. I am sure this is because of ensage, but I don't know why. I never reduced FPS before, and I have lowered FPS since the update.

Tagged:

Comments

• koktaykoktay Posts: 64

Please help me check the script I am using, which one will cause the FPS to drop?

There will be no fluctuations in FPS at the beginning of the game, but after ten minutes of play, FPS will have a significant drop, Caton. I am pretty sure that there was no such situation before.

• DUDE WERE SAME I GOT FPS DROP TOO IN THAT HACK IT OCCUR IN 10 MINS THEN FPS DROP BEGIN

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
    edited January 2019

If you get fps drops after some time, in most cases this mean your hardware overheat.

• I only got 30-40 heat temperatures on gpu in my cpu it has 50-60

@proshun15 said:
    I only got 30-40 heat temperatures on gpu in my cpu it has 50-60

try to disable all scripts expect libs and visible by enemy. WIll you have fps drops

@NeeDforKill said:
    If you get fps drops after some time, in most cases this mean your hardware overheat.

Gtx1080. 8700K 16G RAM 4200Mhz, the temperature is only 60 degrees, I believe this is not a computer problem, when I play GTAV for 4 hours in 4K resolution, there will be no FPS drop problem. My dota will only have FPS problems after using ensage.

@NeeDforKill said:

I doubt that you have tried it yourself? Please go to the game to test, not only me alone, many people have such problems after the update

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

I doubt that you have tried it yourself? Please go to the game to test, not only me alone, many people have such problems after the update

i playing every day fine, i have 144fps lock and with all scripts enable in fight i got drop to 120

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

This is my script list

• facing fps drops here too after update, and sometimes if i load more scripts then i even use my dota crashes cpu temp between 35-40 degree Celsius

Old outdated scripts can eat all your fps and crash your game.

• Better create a script that can work in dota 2 32-bit client it might fix all the error and crashes and fps drop etc.

@progamer2019 said:
    Better create a script that can work in dota 2 32-bit client it might fix all the error and crashes and fps drop etc.

nope, Ensage support only x64 bit version.

• Dota 2 32-bit client is for low end and i think dota 2 64-bit client is for mid pc or high end

• Im even still having fps drop i just load the main loader three script.Its better to just cheat a zoomhack only edit in noteplus 1700 value

• because u have potato pc xD

• Nope i can even play gta 5 and my fps in dota 2 without cheat is 150 above... but when i activate that cheat the fps drop to 50 below... This isnt normal.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited January 2019

@progamer2019 Look let's make it clear.Ensage uses 1 thread in your cpu and u have amd A10 that processor is bad at single threaded performance second you are using APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which is a fusion of CPU and GPU in a single die.
    you have 8gb of ram and the 4gb of it is consumed by your APU so you only have 4gb left for your system. So the thing is we cannot do something cause its not our fault that you didn't meet the requirements to be able to play dota 2 with ensage.

@Goldenfroze said:
    Look let's make it clear.Ensage uses 1 thread in your cpu and u have amd A10 that processor is bad at single threaded performance second you are using APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which is a fusion of CPU and GPU in a single die.
    you have 8gb of ram and the 4gb of it is consumed by your APU so you only have 4gb left for your system. So the thing is we cannot do something cause its not our fault that you didn't meet the requirements to be able to play dota 2 with ensage.

did i said its 8G ram ?

• sorry, but I'm talking to @progamer2019

• RydellRydell Posts: 3
    edited February 2019

I have a 4790k, RTX 2080 , Hero Maximus VII, 16GB RAM and i run dota 2 on around 160 to 180 fps without ensage. With Ensage I get 120 to 70 FPS depending on the situation... ;) Fun fact: My CPU load is only at 33% - 40% ingame? I have to say that I run dota on 1440P with G Sync and 165hz. It is total different to play with 70 FPS, just because it feels not as precise while lasthitting etc.

• honestly just signed in again after a few months just to check if there is still fps drop problem..
    this one aint new guys and @Goldenfroze pfft! stop saying people have potato pc..for once just admit that some scripts are poorly written/coded/optimized idk call it what u want but u know what i mean..
    ..switched to Hake, contented and never had fps problem.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

i mean > @NeeDforKill said:

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

This is my script list

lol post a vid then, in a team fight situation. there has always been an issue with fps drops with ensage and you guys always say shit like this but never show it working perfectly for you. i have a $10k pc and still always have massive fps drops during team fights and after a certain amount of time in game. > @Shasarazade said:

honestly just signed in again after a few months just to check if there is still fps drop problem..
    this one aint new guys and @Goldenfroze pfft! stop saying people have potato pc..for once just admit that some scripts are poorly written/coded/optimized idk call it what u want but u know what i mean..

yeah i've been battling with them since before it was ensage on the fps issues, they will always claim its something else lol.

@rayuki said:

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

This is my script list

lol post a vid then, in a team fight situation. there has always been an issue with fps drops with ensage and you guys always say shit like this but never show it working perfectly for you. i have a $10k pc and still always have massive fps drops during team fights and after a certain amount of time in game. > @Shasarazade said:

honestly just signed in again after a few months just to check if there is still fps drop problem..

yeah i've been battling with them since before it was ensage on the fps issues, they will always claim its something else lol.

Enjoy full stream with streaming from that pc, without any stream card or stream pc.

Now say where do you see fps drops, i have 120 fps lock.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79
    edited March 2019

@NeeDforKill said:

@rayuki said:

@koktay said:

@NeeDforKill said:

This is my script list

Enjoy full stream with streaming from that pc, without any stream card or stream pc.

Now say where do you see fps drops, i have 120 fps lock.

i've quick glanced through it and there are a few spots you get fps drops but lets be real here, first up if you are gonna show a video of fps in relation to ensage, show your damn scripts activated at the start or throughout. you can't even see the ensage menu at all during any of that video. (maybe you did and i missed it but its a 3hr video)
    also dont be disengenous, show your dota 2 video settings also.

you have an extremely old, low-end pc for that stream, i find it hard to believe you are using all the scripts you say and not getting drops during fights at least. i saw you get some HEAVY drops down to 80-90fps during 2 man fights etc so don't act like its full 120fps lock lol

if anything this video proves what we have been saying, around the 2hr mark you are basically always at 100fps, you have lost 20fps already.

but hey credit where it is due, this is a GREAT start in communication instead of just blaming users pcs, we can now start a dialog to try and figure out the issue. if you get such amazing fps with all the stuff activated you say, on a low end pc there is hope for us all. now its time to figure out why its fine for some and not for others.