https://streamable.com/ay6ns Familiar lock
https://streamable.com/25y84 Lane push

BUY ME!

TRY ME!

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,402

it's me Terry A. Visage

• cac1cac1 Posts: 294

Strange choice of hero... it is no longer relevant. I'll buy it just to support you.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 282

@cac1 said:
    Strange choice of hero... it is no longer relevant. I'll buy it just to support you.

Thank you for your support, really appreciated! :feelsgoodman:

1) Fix the bug with the circles 2) Add to the lower right corner of the information on the use of the Follow key 3) need a setting for the distance to the enemy hero ( for Visage of course) at the moment the hero is trying to get closer at close range.

@cac1 said:
    1) Fix the bug with the circles 2) Add to the lower right corner of the information on the use of the Follow key 3) need a setting for the distance to the enemy hero ( for Visage of course) at the moment the hero is trying to get closer at close range.

1) Circle bug is not my assembly's fault. There's currently a bug with Ensage. Check it when it's fixed.
    2) I will add it in an hour.
    3) I will add it tomorrow.

• nastypienastypie Posts: 19

I love you beminee, but why release it after a barrage of nerfs? Why not release it when the hero was at it's highest in meta.

@nastypie said:
    I love you beminee, but why release it after a barrage of nerfs? Why not release it when the hero was at it's highest in meta.

The hero isn't in a terrible spot, still strong with scripts I think. Also, pros will either find a way to play him in TI or he will get a buff after TI

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 121

How is this different from @YEEEEEEE VisagePlus??? That one is free and works pretty aite... Just asking xD

@ralph_repato said:
    How is this different from @YEEEEEEE VisagePlus??? That one is free and works pretty aite... Just asking xD

I haven't played with it. If you did you can play with mine and report back :1437lappa:

but it's safe to say that it's much more optimized, will be maintained and improved along the way and obviously will aim to work perfectly rather than alright :gaben:

Still you forgot the most important detail - support of helm of dominator

@cac1 said:
    Still you forgot the most important detail - support of helm of dominator

Will be added soon.

Update

Add the ability to change the distance for the orbwalker. It is difficult to play when the hero comes to the enemy at close range.

@cac1 said:
    Add the ability to change the distance for the orbwalker. It is difficult to play when the hero comes to the enemy at close range.

It's SDK orbwalker, your hero moves to where your mouse points. You can get your mouse on target, press combo key and then point your mouse to where you want your hero to move while holding combo key.

edited May 11

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

It's SDK orbwalker, your hero moves to where your mouse points. You can get your mouse on target, press combo key and then point your mouse to where you want your hero to move while holding combo key.

Can you do it like @YEEEEEE VisagePlus ??? - it's much more convenient.
    PS Please fix the backlight information tab

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.
    What is wrong with backlight information tab?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

backlight does not work correctly

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

you don't test your builds, do you ? Follow is not highlighted. lane push is highlighted, but also highlights and follow

3.bmp 139K
    2.bmp 218.4K

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

you don't test your builds, do you ? Follow is not highlighted. lane push is highlighted, but also highlights and follow

I noticed that error while recording the unit control video and fixed it but apparently forgot to push related file changes :roto2: fixed

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 98

give me trial 1 day

@teewar4 said:
    give me trial 1 day

Reset all trials. Now you can grab one morr day of trial.