https://streamable.com/25y84 Lane push
https://streamable.com/dr4z6 Unit Controller

BUY ME!

TRY ME!

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

it's me Terry A. Visage

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Strange choice of hero... it is no longer relevant. I'll buy it just to support you.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@cac1 said:
    Strange choice of hero... it is no longer relevant. I'll buy it just to support you.

Thank you for your support, really appreciated! :feelsgoodman:

1) Fix the bug with the circles 2) Add to the lower right corner of the information on the use of the Follow key 3) need a setting for the distance to the enemy hero ( for Visage of course) at the moment the hero is trying to get closer at close range.

@cac1 said:
    1) Fix the bug with the circles 2) Add to the lower right corner of the information on the use of the Follow key 3) need a setting for the distance to the enemy hero ( for Visage of course) at the moment the hero is trying to get closer at close range.

1) Circle bug is not my assembly's fault. There's currently a bug with Ensage. Check it when it's fixed.
    2) I will add it in an hour.
    3) I will add it tomorrow.

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

I love you beminee, but why release it after a barrage of nerfs? Why not release it when the hero was at it's highest in meta.

@nastypie said:
    I love you beminee, but why release it after a barrage of nerfs? Why not release it when the hero was at it's highest in meta.

The hero isn't in a terrible spot, still strong with scripts I think. Also, pros will either find a way to play him in TI or he will get a buff after TI

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

How is this different from @YEEEEEEE VisagePlus??? That one is free and works pretty aite... Just asking xD

@ralph_repato said:
    How is this different from @YEEEEEEE VisagePlus??? That one is free and works pretty aite... Just asking xD

I haven't played with it. If you did you can play with mine and report back :1437lappa:

but it's safe to say that it's much more optimized, will be maintained and improved along the way and obviously will aim to work perfectly rather than alright :gaben:

Still you forgot the most important detail - support of helm of dominator

@cac1 said:
    Still you forgot the most important detail - support of helm of dominator

Will be added soon.

Update

Add the ability to change the distance for the orbwalker. It is difficult to play when the hero comes to the enemy at close range.

@cac1 said:
    Add the ability to change the distance for the orbwalker. It is difficult to play when the hero comes to the enemy at close range.

It's SDK orbwalker, your hero moves to where your mouse points. You can get your mouse on target, press combo key and then point your mouse to where you want your hero to move while holding combo key.

edited May 2019

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

It's SDK orbwalker, your hero moves to where your mouse points. You can get your mouse on target, press combo key and then point your mouse to where you want your hero to move while holding combo key.

Can you do it like @YEEEEEE VisagePlus ??? - it's much more convenient.
    PS Please fix the backlight information tab

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.
    What is wrong with backlight information tab?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

backlight does not work correctly

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

you don't test your builds, do you ? Follow is not highlighted. lane push is highlighted, but also highlights and follow

3.bmp 139K
    2.bmp 218.4K

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

I can check.

ss?

you don't test your builds, do you ? Follow is not highlighted. lane push is highlighted, but also highlights and follow

I noticed that error while recording the unit control video and fixed it but apparently forgot to push related file changes :roto2: fixed

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

give me trial 1 day

@teewar4 said:
    give me trial 1 day

Reset all trials. Now you can grab one morr day of trial.

Experimental Unit Controller should be modified, improve the use of skills "animals" (helm of dominator)

@cac1 said:
    Experimental Unit Controller should be modified, improve the use of skills "animals" (helm of dominator)

What is your suggestions or what should be modified?

edited May 2019

@beminee
    Satyr - does not use the Purge and shockwave, the Golem does not use Hurl Boulder, the Troll does not use the ensnare, Ursa does not use thunder clap, the centaur does not use war stomp. PS all skill are used if there is autousage (idcNoob)

@cac1 said:
    @beminee
    Satyr - does not use the Purge and shockwave, the Golem does not use Hurl Boulder, the Troll does not use the ensnare, Ursa does not use thunder clap, the centaur does not use war stomp. PS all skill are used if there is autousage (idcNoob)

As you can see on the video https://streamable.com/dr4z6 it's using every skill. I played some games with it as well as other people. Can you see any errors on console?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    @beminee

As you can see on the video https://streamable.com/dr4z6 it's using every skill. I played some games with it as well as other people. Can you see any errors on console?

If I turn on the console, the game will break. The problem is not critical because there is autousage.

Testing the script out, it's not bad but I prefer to hold the combo key instead of pressing it.

@nastypie said:
    Testing the script out, it's not bad but I prefer to hold the combo key instead of pressing it.

Hey, thanks for taking your time to test my script out!

Combo key is hold. Anything else is toggle. It makes sense because only combo key makes your hero do stuff, other keys just make your familiars/units move. If you have a suggestion, I can implement it though.

@beminee said:

@nastypie said:

Combo key is hold. Anything else is toggle. It makes sense because only combo key makes your hero do stuff, other keys just make your familiars/units move. If you have a suggestion, I can implement it though.

Sure one thing I notice is the birds stun enemy only when its close to visage, It doesn't try to stun, when enemy hero running away.

@nastypie said:

@beminee said:

@nastypie said:

Sure one thing I notice is the birds stun enemy only when its close to visage, It doesn't try to stun, when enemy hero running away.

The stun radius is small.

• exonarthexexonarthex Posts: 3

can i try this again?

@exonarthex said:
    can i try this again?

I will reset trials after Ensage core update, I can ping you again when I do.

@exonarthex said:
    can i try this again?

Reset all trials, you can now grab one more day of trial :feelsgoodman:

• RathkorRathkor Posts: 3

@cac1 said:

This hero is not irrelevant. Only people at low mmr who are smurfing or high mmr play this hero.

• ikhaledikhaled Posts: 13
    edited May 2019

hey i just bought ur script and its amazing but im having a problem that my familier never use stone form at the target i tried both combo and lock target they just follow and attack without using stone form they only use stone form on low hp help plz

@ikhaled said:
    hey i just bought ur script and its amazing but im having a problem that my familier never use stone form at the target i tried both combo and lock target they just follow and attack without using stone form they only use stone form on low hp help plz

Hey, thanks for the support. I just pushed an update to make familiars move infront of target when they can cast stone form. It of course only will cast it if the target is not affected by slow, atos, hex, stuns etc. Please check and report back if I can make any other improvements. Have fun :feelsgoodman:

• ikhaledikhaled Posts: 13

ok i will try it and let u know thx for fast respond <3

• @beminee said:

@exonarthex said:
    can i try this again?

Reset all trials, you can now grab one more day of trial :feelsgoodman:

• Nikom_5Nikom_5 Posts: 11
    edited June 2019

Any chance you can add a stacker? Something to make the birds separate and stack nearby camps?

@Nikom_5 said:
    Any chance you can add a stacker? Something to make the birds separate and stack nearby camps?

I mean, I can but since Visage is not a stack clear hero and there are other free assembly that already should do that, it's not a priority.

What are the scripts that already do that? Can someone point me in the right direction?

@Nikom_5 said:
    What are the scripts that already do that? Can someone point me in the right direction?

Jungle stacker

Tried it. doesn't work.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@Nikom_5 said:
    Tried it. doesn't work.

If it dont work, you should report to owner of that assembly.

But I believe its because of broken ensage core, so just wait for an update.

@Nikom_5 said:
    Tried it. doesn't work.

As @Jerffelly pointed out, it's probably the broken Ensage core. I will reset trials after core fix, you can test again then.

@Nikom_5 said:
    Tried it. doesn't work.

Reset all trials. You can now go and grab one more day of trial and test :feelsgoodman:

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited June 2019

@beminee just started testing your assembly overall its a good combo and familiar usage, but here are my opinions on what you need to have on your next update to make your assembly amazing.

1. Pressing combo key should turn off your current mode like pushing/follow etc and then return to the previous order when not holding combo key. Right now the assembly gets conflicted with other mode if its turned on, like if you press follow key then see an enemy and click combo, familiars gets confused on what to do, do they follow or do combo.

2. Auto pushing should have a option where to push, assembly should be able to let user select top/mid/bottom/jungle, this way even if your at bot, you can send familiars to defend top/mid or farm jungle for example.

3. Panel should be movable, since I have different assemblies enabled, its hard if the panel is not movable and gets conflicted with something else at the bottom of the screen, like if my map is on the right, i have auto buy panel on etc. also i prefer this to be on top left corner where i can see clearly what familiars are doing.

4. Lock enemy should have an icon and not just arrow, you should put a icon display of the enemy that the familiars are locked on, currently now like if you target enemy its just an arrow, on some situations like another enemy is low health and you want to target it, its hard since its just an arrow your not sure if familiars are locked to that enemy hero, especially when enemy is like grouped up, its hard to know if you target the correct one.

5. Combos for other controlled enemy like warlock golem, arc warden double, spirit bear, phoenix egg, undying tombstone etc. currently your assembly only does combo for heroes, and not for other units. you cannot target for example tempest double with familiars, you must do it manually.

6. Auto target enemy on push, if you set familiars to push and sees an enemy it would be great to auto target that enemy, rather than it just focusing on creeps. Target and chase the enemy etc.

7. Cancel order when clicked, assembly should cancel current order if you select familiars and click somewhere else, like for example undying tombstone, if i set to locked, i should be able to cancel that order if i select my familiars and kill the tombstone, currently you have to turn off the mode then do it, better if you just select familiars and control it manually.

8. Familiars movement, since everyone is checking replay or suspicious behavior i suggest to let the familiars move just a little when unaggroing and not move so far, its really obvious that I am using cheat since one by one the familiar move so far back and come back again, better to hold the position or move just a little.

so far that is it since i only tested your assembly for free and one day, but later i will buy it as it seems that your assembly is good only minor adjustments/improvements/features like the one i mentioned on top. thank you for your assembly and for helping ensage community.

@anonymouse said:
    @beminee just started testing your assembly overall its a good combo and familiar usage, but here are my opinions on what you need to have on your next update to make your assembly amazing.

1. Pressing combo key should turn off your current mode like pushing/follow etc and then return to the previous order when not holding combo key. Right now the assembly gets conflicted with other mode if its turned on, like if you press follow key then see an enemy and click combo, familiars gets confused on what to do, do they follow or do combo.

2. Auto pushing should have a option where to push, assembly should be able to let user select top/mid/bottom/jungle, this way even if your at bot, you can send familiars to defend top/mid or farm jungle for example.

3. Panel should be movable, since I have different assemblies enabled, its hard if the panel is not movable and gets conflicted with something else at the bottom of the screen, like if my map is on the right, i have auto buy panel on etc. also i prefer this to be on top left corner where i can see clearly what familiars are doing.

4. Lock enemy should have an icon and not just arrow, you should put a icon display of the enemy that the familiars are locked on, currently now like if you target enemy its just an arrow, on some situations like another enemy is low health and you want to target it, its hard since its just an arrow your not sure if familiars are locked to that enemy hero, especially when enemy is like grouped up, its hard to know if you target the correct one.

5. Combos for other controlled enemy like warlock golem, arc warden double, spirit bear etc. currently your assembly only does combo for heroes, and not for other units. you cannot target for example tempest double with familiars, you must do it manually.

6. Auto target enemy on push, if you set familiars to push and sees an enemy it would be great to auto target that enemy, rather than it just focusing on creeps. Target and chase the enemy etc.

so far that is it since i only tested your assembly for free and one day, but later i will buy it as it seems that your assembly is good only minor adjustments/improvements/features like the one i mentioned on top. thank you for your assembly and for helping ensage community.

Thanks for taking your time to test my assembly and writing a very detailed suggestion list, I appreciate it, I really do. I will implement all of them and let you know once they are added, if you would like to test again.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@beminee said:

@anonymouse said:

5. Combos for other controlled enemy like warlock golem, arc warden double, spirit bear etc. currently your assembly only does combo for heroes, and not for other units. you cannot target for example tempest double with familiars, you must do it manually.

Thanks for taking your time to test my assembly and writing a very detailed suggestion list, I appreciate it, I really do. I will implement all of them and let you know once they are added, if you would like to test again.

No problem bro @beminee , I will buy the assembly later so I can test further.