bemVisage

13»

Comments

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

reset tril for me plz

• megagarramegagarra Posts: 34

is it safe with the oder block disabled?

• reliconrelicon Posts: 42

very good script lol i don't play visage very often but this script is helping me win a lot lol

edited May 2020

@beminee said:

@iichigoz said:
    Oh and it freezes after awhile. I can’t move my visage manually after a combo or something. I have to keep pressing f5 and manually move visage away. I really love this script and not sure why this is happening.

I don't nor other people who use this script have this problem. Can you send me a list of your assemblies and settings of humanizers/order blockers you are using? Sounds like you are using some kind of order queuer

hey beminee,

your visage script is so damn good! i love how it auto killsteals and how its multiunit control feature locks and follows it target.

I won many games on turbo matches and allpick, but could you please add a on/off option for ethereal blade and soul assumption combo?

For example, if the soul assumption is fully charged, it'll blast the enemy first with ethereal blade
    and then a fully charged auto assumption. Secondly, if the ethereal blade is cooling down, it'll just use auto soul assumption.
    Thirdly, if the auto soul assumption is fully charged and the ethereal blade can't reach the enemy because it is out of range, it'll just fire with auto assumption.

Could you create an on/off setting for that please? thanks!

And lastly, there's a jungle creep "Ogre Frostmage," when it's under the control of the helm of dominator, could u make it to auto cast the ice armor on visage?
    And also the jungle creep Satyr Banisher doesn't seem to cast purge, could u make it use its purge on an enemy target?

Thanks again beminee! i love you and your scripts! If you create those features as a separate package for a certain price like $11 to $25. I'll still buy it.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@relicon said:

@beminee said:

@iichigoz said:
    Oh and it freezes after awhile. I can’t move my visage manually after a combo or something. I have to keep pressing f5 and manually move visage away. I really love this script and not sure why this is happening.

I don't nor other people who use this script have this problem. Can you send me a list of your assemblies and settings of humanizers/order blockers you are using? Sounds like you are using some kind of order queuer

hey beminee,

your visage script is so damn good! i love how it auto killsteals and how its multiunit control feature locks and follows it target.

I won many games on turbo matches and allpick, but could you please add a on/off option for ethereal blade and soul assumption combo?

For example, if the soul assumption is fully charged, it'll blast the enemy first with ethereal blade
    and then a fully charged auto assumption. Secondly, if the ethereal blade is cooling down, it'll just use auto soul assumption.
    Thirdly, if the auto soul assumption is fully charged and the ethereal blade can't reach the enemy because it is out of range, it'll just fire with auto assumption.

And lastly, there's a jungle creep "Ogre Frostmage," when it's under the control of the helm of dominator, could u make it to auto cast the ice armor on visage?
    And also the jungle creep Satyr Banisher doesn't seem to cast purge, could u make it use its purge on an enemy target?

Thanks again beminee! i love you and your scripts! If you create those features as a separate package for a certain price like $11 to $25. I'll still buy it.

No worries, I will check those and report back when ensage is updated.

@beminee said:

@relicon said:

@beminee said:

@iichigoz said:

hey beminee,

No worries, I will check those and report back when ensage is updated.

Thanks beminee! and lastly, could you also add a feature that makes the familiar turn to stone when an enemy unit teleports nearby or when the enemy that's being targeted is teleporting?

So like if an enemy teleports and the familiars can catch up to it, it'll go to the enemy and stuns it by turning to stone.