PlayerUnknownBattlegrounds

DizzDizz Posts: 47

Anyone know of any hacks currently available for PUBG?

Sorry off topic..

Comments

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

@Dizz said:

Sorry off topic..

perfectaim.io invite only hack or you know a privet guy who sell privat slots for his own hack

• DizzDizz Posts: 47
    edited May 2017

@ShoXx said:

@Dizz said:

Sorry off topic..

perfectaim.io invite only hack or you know a privet guy who sell privat slots for his own hack

Seems it is not so simple to get invite to this hack. With ensage i say hello and then buy it but this seems like it will take weeks in perfectaim.io..

Happy to wait i suppose but if there are any more suggestions or people who would invite me then that would be cool.

I think i have decent reputation here, been a member for over a year now. Hopefully someone on here can hit me up.

• BattleEye is a pain

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

Hacking in PUBG is pure Timewasting, u doin nothin then pressing forward and look around, zero skill gameplay, the only thing u do is destroyng the game :/

• ShoXxShoXx Posts: 30

@dawaisuka said:
    Hacking in PUBG is pure Timewasting, u doin nothin then pressing forward and look around, zero skill gameplay, the only thing u do is destroyng the game :/

this game isn´t about skill most of the time mostly at the end of the round you need to have luck about the circle thats the game. if you are lucky you stay in the last circle means you got the perfect position then you only need to hit the rabbit comes from the bush when gas appears really skillfull

@dawaisuka said:

Also, taking the skill away and destroying the game....i do that with DOTA also when using hacks...it is what you do as well??

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

@Dizz said:

Sorry off topic..

depends if your willing to pay lol. the only one i know of with open slots is enhanced aim. but its like $400. everywhere else its private with no invites or was available, got detected, then got removed.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

Moved to Offtopic :1437lappa:

• pyrogerbilpyrogerbil Posts: 7

Also looking for a good hack for this that doesnt cost $400 dollars :)

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

@Goldenfroze said:

It would appropriate to point out that... you didn't move it :)

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@habsfan said:

@Goldenfroze said:

It would appropriate to point out that... you didn't move it :)

Lol @NeeDforKill

@Dizz said:

@dawaisuka said:

Also, taking the skill away and destroying the game....i do that with DOTA also when using hacks...it is what you do as well??

i dont play dota with autoevade or something like that, im just a lazy guy and use the combofunction and information assemblys

@dawaisuka said:

@Dizz said:

@dawaisuka said:

i dont play dota with autoevade or something like that, im just a lazy guy and use the combofunction and information assemblys

Yea and im just lazy and dont like moving my cross hairs onto someones head so like the hack function to point my gun for me. :sisi3:

@Dizz said:

@dawaisuka said:

@Dizz said:

@dawaisuka said:

Yea and im just lazy and dont like moving my cross hairs onto someones head so like the hack function to point my gun for me. :sisi3:

and ur 12 btw ?

FeelsBadMan :pjsalt:

No. Sadly not.

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

Any luck finding a decent one?
    Trigger bot/aimbot and chams would be good.

nope not found one that doesnt cost a lot of money. not worth the cash.

• vinekyvineky Posts: 2
    edited July 2017

As a PUBG player (a decent one) my biggest problem was dying from behind or people who hidding in house. Since I don't need an aimbot/triggerbot I just wanted a simple ESP.

I've bought the hack from iwantotcheat.net and holy moly how bad it is. Can't alt tab, auto disable when only 20 players are left, only name-esp (no box, weapon, car, distance).

And he crash ~80% of the time with bluescreen (normal behavior, they explain it on the forum but i'm currently banned (because my review was not something like : "OMG SO GUD HACK WOW")) :kappa:

BE is a pretty agressive anti-cheat. Cheat for PUBG are rare and expensive :/ same as overwatch (blizzard don't joke with cheat provider :/ )