BAIO.DynamicCombo

bemineebeminee Posts: 566
edited May 2020 in Paid Assemblies

This assembly is an optional addition to BAIO. It will enable Dynamic Combo for unsupported heroes.

!!!YOU NEED BAIO ITSELF TO BE ABLE TO USE THIS!!!

This topic is for discussion over Dynamic Combo improvements, suggestions and bug reports. Please use BAIO main thread for supported heroes.

Notes about Dynamic combo:

• Make sure you disable any ability on the menu that you don't recognize and please report them here.
  • Make sure you disable situational abilities (disable invis abilities, abilities can only be cast on creeps etc.)
  • Heroes that tested and working with information:

Abaddon (Disable ulti)
Alchemist
Axe
Bane
Batrider
Beastmaster
Bloodseeker
Bounty Hunter (Disable invis)
Centaur Warruner
Chaos Knight
Clinkz
Crystal Maiden
Clinkz
Dazzle (disable grave)
Death Prophet
Doom (Disable Devour)
Earthshaker
Enchantress
Enigma
Faceless Void
Gyrocopter
Jakiro
Legion Commander
Leshrac
Lich
Lifestealer
Lion
Lina
Lone Druid (Disable bear)
Luna
Lycan
Medusa
Mirana
Monkey King (Disable tree jump)
Nature's Prophet (disable TP, disable ulti for optimal use)
Night Stalker
Nyx Assasin
Ogre Magi
Omniknight
Pangolier
Phantom Assassin
Pugna
Queen of Pain
Razor
Riki
Rubick
Sand King
Shadow Demon
Shadow Shaman
Silencer
Skywrath Mage
Sniper (Disable Shrapnel)
Spirit Breaker
Terrorblade (Disable Ulti)
Tiny
Treant Protector
Underlord (Disable ulti)
Undying
Ursa
Vengeful Spirit
Venomancer
Templar Assassin
Tidehunter
Tiny
Viper
Visage (Buy bemVisage for best experience)
Warlock
Weaver (Disable ulti)
Witch Doctor
Wraith King
Zeus (Disable ulti in combo and just allow it in killstealer)

Random videos in action (some of them are outdated):

Roadmap:

• Improve Dynamic combo (smarter usage) and fix bugs. (I need suggestions and reports for that)
  • Fix Killstealer bugs.
  • Make units use abilities.
  • Add alternative combo key/setup.
  • Add custom combo option. So you can pretty much create your own unique combos.
  • Make Rubick use stolen abilities, make Invoker use invoked abilities, make Morphling use Morphed abilities.

BUY BAIO!

TRY BAIO!

BUY ME!

TRY ME!

Comments

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32

Fisrt!

• decorousdecorous Posts: 25

Bought.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@decorous said:
    Bought.

Thanks for the purchase FeelsGoodMan

• makebibimakebibi Posts: 94

good job @beminee btw can u reset my trial on BAIO so that i can also test this dynamic tnx in adv more powers

@makebibi said:
    good job @beminee btw can u reset my trial on BAIO so that i can also test this dynamic tnx in adv more powers

Just reset your trials for both BAIO and Dynamic Combo. You can now grab another trial

Update:

• Added Killstealer. Some abilities might not be on list, some abilities might return wrong damage values. Please report them here, I will fix them as soon as possible.
    • Added option to "Stack all Disable Items" under Item menu. When enabled, it will just throw all disable abilities together.
  • makebibimakebibi Posts: 94

@beminee said:

@makebibi said:

Just reset your trials for both BAIO and Dynamic Combo. You can now grab another trial

tnx bro

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

Can I use BAIO to load it? The menu is BAIO?

@mcYD said:
    Can I use BAIO to load it? The menu is BAIO?

You need BAIO to load it. So in loader both BAIO and BAIO.DynamicCombo should be marked for it to work.

• mcYDmcYD Posts: 42

If you can, I hope that you have time to join the Chinese translation. I will buy it after a day of trial. BAIO bought it long ago, but I don't debug it. It doesn't seem so easy to use.

@mcYD said:
    If you can, I hope that you have time to join the Chinese translation. I will buy it after a day of trial. BAIO bought it long ago, but I don't debug it. It doesn't seem so easy to use.

I'd love to add Chinese translation but I can't speak Chinese unfortunately. If you can help me with translating strings, I can add it.

• Bought <3 can you just add function "blink distance ?" xD

@Vladimir1x said:
    Bought <3 can you just add function "blink distance ?" xD

Thanks for the purchase. It should already be there. Look under Item Menu > Blink Menu

• okay sir but i can't even change number of Ability Priority Changer how to use it ?

@Vladimir1x said:
    okay sir but i can't even change number of Ability Priority Changer how to use it ?

Drag and drop abilities in Priority changers. Priority goes from left to right.

• Vladimir1xVladimir1x Posts: 18
    edited August 2019

@beminee said:

@Vladimir1x said:
    okay sir but i can't even change number of Ability Priority Changer how to use it ?

I tried but it doesn't work :(
    I changed the position of the spell but it still uses the same spell (position,combo) It's like it never changes (Void , Bloodseeker )

sry about my english so can you record video ?

@Vladimir1x said:

@beminee said:

@Vladimir1x said:

I changed the position of the spell but it still uses the same spell (position,combo) It's like it never changes (Void , Bloodseeker )

It's about cast range. If you are not in the range to cast one ability, it will cast next ability to avoid not using any ability at all because you can't cast first priority ability. Hope this video explains it better: https://streamable.com/ri6mf

• @beminee said:

@Vladimir1x said:

@beminee said:

@Vladimir1x said:

It's about cast range. If you are not in the range to cast one ability, it will cast next ability to avoid not using any ability at all because you can't cast first priority ability. Hope this video explains it better: https://streamable.com/ri6mf

I got it Thanks :)

• sawnowsawnow Posts: 13

Should i turn off o9k aio?

@sawnow said:
    Should i turn off o9k aio?

Both of them won't work together for sure, they will intersect. So either disable o9k.aio or baio.

• Zues nimbo is broken, he only uses nimbo right at him so in combo he will move to very close to target to use nimbo.

@bakajoker said:
    Zues nimbo is broken, he only uses nimbo right at him so in combo he will move to very close to target to use nimbo.

Hey, should be fixed. Thanks for the report :feelsgoodman:

• Necro doesn't have ulti killsteal. BH doesn't have shuriken killsteal. Furion killsteal doesn't work. PA no dagger killsteal.
    Is it possible to remove range priority? This would help a lot ability priority. Now mostly have to buy blink to combo correctly.

edited August 2019

@bakajoker said:
    Necro doesn't have ulti killsteal. BH doesn't have shuriken killsteal. Furion killsteal doesn't work. PA no dagger killsteal.
    Is it possible to remove range priority? This would help a lot ability priority. Now mostly have to buy blink to combo correctly.

Thanks for the report again, all fixed <3
    And no, it's not possible to remove range priority, at least for now.

• Dynamic is for unsupported heroes meaning BAIO and Dynamic BAIO can play every dota heroes? Haha sorry for being noob I just wanted to clear the difference since I own BAIO already.

@ralph_repato said:
    Dynamic is for unsupported heroes meaning BAIO and Dynamic BAIO can play every dota heroes? Haha sorry for being noob I just wanted to clear the difference since I own BAIO already.

Not every hero but a lot of heroes

• Buy it fast kappa

• owennhtowennht Posts: 118

Hi Beminee, can you check and fix TA please?

-Trap does not activate when pressing combo key, when I hold the combo key on target, TA will put Trap, then Blink (Dagger) in, and hit but not activate the Trap.
    -I cannot get the Meld seems to work properly, like TA use Meld but then she will turn on Refraction or Trap hence making the Meld being wasted and not hitting the target right.

Thank you.

edited August 2019

@binhtruong said:
    Buy it fast kappa

Thanks for your purchase :kappa:

@owennht said:
    Hi Beminee, can you check and fix TA please?

-Trap does not activate when pressing combo key, when I hold the combo key on target, TA will put Trap, then Blink (Dagger) in, and hit but not activate the Trap.
    -I cannot get the Meld seems to work properly, like TA use Meld but then she will turn on Refraction or Trap hence making the Meld being wasted and not hitting the target right.

Thank you.

Traps will work when I add abilities to unit controller.
    Meld is fixed.

Update:

• Added abilities to Units. Now units will cast abilities as well. Some abilities might not work as expected or might not work at all. Please report them here so I can fix them as soon as possible. https://streamable.com/n8f19
    • Fixed some small bugs here and there. Shoutout to @Hypnotika for helping me find bugs, causes and fix them.

Hi beminee, thanks for the update, just some minor suggestions:

-Make another "Combo" button (second one) so that we can use another combo. For example we can have Riki combo with Blink Strike + Smoke as "D", and another combo with Blink Strike + Smoke + Ult as "F".

@owennht said:
    Hi beminee, thanks for the update, just some minor suggestions:

-Make another "Combo" button (second one) so that we can use another combo. For example we can have Riki combo with Blink Strike + Smoke as "D", and another combo with Blink Strike + Smoke + Ult as "F".

Thanks for the suggestion, it's already on the Roadmap/TODO list. Expect it soon, I guess FeelsGoodMan

• hi~
    if the priority is from left to right . so what's the meaning o the top-left number 3 2 1 0 ?

• q135077777q135077777 Posts: 20
    edited September 2019

i found a detail the two stuns is overlapping XD. about 1:00 ~ 1:03 in the video

https://streamable.com/dhyud Centaur with different priority settings

@q135077777 said:
    hi~
    if the priority is from left to right . so what's the meaning o the top-left number 3 2 1 0 ?

Priority numbers. Bigger the number, higher the priority.

@q135077777 said:
    i found a detail the two stuns is overlapping XD. about 1:00 ~ 1:03 in the video

https://streamable.com/dhyud Centaur with different priority settings

It's an old video/version. It doesn't do it now.

• q135077777q135077777 Posts: 20
    edited September 2019

for Centaur
    what would happen when i use blink dagger close to enemy but the enemy use BKB or blink ?
    will the rest of the setting also trigger ? for example:Hoof Stomp and Retaliate and Stampede and others ?

edited September 2019

@q135077777 said:
    for Centaur
    what would happen when i use blink dagger close to enemy but the enemy use BKB or blink ?
    will the rest of the setting also trigger ? for example:Hoof Stomp and Retaliate and Stampede and others ?

It currently doesn't have a failsafe implemented (a good idea though) so it won't stop casting stun if it already started casting it but it won't use other abilities as they won't be able to hit enemy.

• @beminee 说道:

@q135077777 said:
    for Centaur

It currently doesn't have a failsafe implemented (a good idea though) so it won't stop casting stun if it already started casting it but it won't use other abilities as they won't be able to hit enemy.

okay XD. would u plz add the failsafe into this script ... i think it is easy for the enemy use BKB to counter those stuns . so it would be better the script can stop cast in time.

Hi Beminee, can you have a look at Templar Assassin? Currently when I hold the combo button, it will put Trap >> Activate Trap, but then immediately goes into Meld, then Blink to target, making the Meld is completely wasted. Can you make a fix that make sure Meld will only activate when it can hit the target?

@owennht said:
    Hi Beminee, can you have a look at Templar Assassin? Currently when I hold the combo button, it will put Trap >> Activate Trap, but then immediately goes into Meld, then Blink to target, making the Meld is completely wasted. Can you make a fix that make sure Meld will only activate when it can hit the target?

Is it disabled in "Abilities before blink"? > @q135077777 said:

@beminee 说道:

@q135077777 said:
    for Centaur

okay XD. would u plz add the failsafe into this script ... i think it is easy for the enemy use BKB to counter those stuns . so it would be better the script can stop cast in time.

Yeah I can, expect it soon

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

@beminee 说道:

@q135077777 said:
    for Centaur

Yes, it is disable in "activate before blink". In fact, I disable all the spells before Blink.

@owennht said:

@beminee said:

@owennht said:

@beminee 说道:

@q135077777 said:
    for Centaur

Yes, it is disable in "activate before blink". In fact, I disable all the spells before Blink.

I just pushed an update, can you check again?

Hi beminee, just did a quick test, it still does not use Meld properly, no matter how I configure the options of the script, it would still use Meld at first place, even before Blink, so Meld does not hit the target properly.

• @owennht said:
    Hi beminee, just did a quick test, it still does not use Meld properly, no matter how I configure the options of the script, it would still use Meld at first place, even before Blink, so Meld does not hit the target properly.

The problem is the range priority, if you use combo in range of blink it is fine but if you use combo out of blink, TA will use Meld and Trap first. Even we set no active abilities before blink.
    Some heroes will get benefit from this such as LC, 2nd skill + bm out of blink range and even in blink range.
    So a solution now until beminee can deal with range priority is drawing blink range :doge:
    https://streamable.com/v42o3

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

The problem is the range priority, if you use combo in range of blink it is fine but if you use combo out of blink, TA will use Meld and Trap first. Even we set no active abilities before blink.
    Some heroes will get benefit from this such as LC, 2nd skill + bm out of blink range and even in blink range.
    So a solution now until beminee can deal with range priority is drawing blink range :doge:

Ah I see, thank you bro.

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited September 2019

Bug on clinkz. He doesn't use Searing Arrow at max atk range. (This can be reproduce by buying dragon lance and take atk range talent)

Also, why did bodyblocker illusion spazz out when target is not moving? Like it repeatedly cancel auto attack and look really obvious.

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

@owennht said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

Ah I see, thank you bro.

Templar should be fixed. Now, it will only use meld if distance to enemy is smaller than attack range - 100 to make sure it gets meld out.

@tawannupinw said:
    Bug on clinkz. He doesn't use Searing Arrow at max atk range. (This can be reproduce by buying dragon lance and take atk range talent)

Also, why did bodyblocker illusion spazz out when target is not moving? Like it repeatedly cancel auto attack and look really obvious.

Clinkz should be fixed as well, please check and report back.
    Bodyblocker positions in front of enemy if enemy is not moving and waits for it to move to start blocking. Do you have any idea how can I handle it better?

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138
    edited September 2019

@beminee said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

@owennht said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

Ah I see, thank you bro.

Templar should be fixed. Now, it will only use meld if distance to enemy is smaller than attack range - 100 to make sure it gets meld out.

@tawannupinw said:

Bodyblocker positions in front of enemy if enemy is not moving and waits for it to move to start blocking. Do you have any idea how can I handle it better?

So this is what it currently look like

https://streamable.com/kruh5

You can see that it is very obvious scripting cause nobody cancel aa on illusion like that, plus it doesn't accomplish anything. In my opinion, you could make it to either 1. Auto attack (without orbwalk) or 2. Stand still.

@tawannupinw said:

@beminee said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

@owennht said:

@bakajoker said:

@owennht said:

Ah I see, thank you bro.

@tawannupinw said:

So this is what it currently look like

https://streamable.com/kruh5

You can see that it is very obvious scripting cause nobody cancel aa on illusion like that, plus it doesn't accomplish anything. In my opinion, you could make it to either 1. Auto attack (without orbwalk) or 2. Stand still.

I think you have another key set to BAIO combo key, because bodyblocker unit doesn't attack.

https://streamable.com/xnbr2

It just spams Stop command, which is less obvious I think.

Anyways, just made it position to block then attack target if the target is standing still. https://streamable.com/ywlaw make sure there's no other assembly controlling units.

• whould u add escape key?