BAIO.DynamicCombo

Comments

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@qwe80043 said:
    whould u add escape key?

Escape key to what? It's a dynamic combo therefore the things I can add to specific heroes are limited.

• qwe80043qwe80043 Posts: 32
    edited September 2019

Escape key (stop attack and hero move to mouse use spells and items)
    now i using O9K and BAIO at the same time cuz O9K got escape key

• reset trial plz :D

@q135077777 said:
    reset trial plz :D

Done

• The great lord Pango is missing?

@nastypie said:
    The great lord Pango is missing?

Unfortunately, yeah :feelsbadman:

• Are you Chinese?

@liruojie824 said:
    Are you Chinese?

No

• bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87
    edited October 2019

@beminee Please fix combo riki. Blink, smoke, difu, bash, nullifier, solar crest then ulti. In BAIO u said that you did make in BAIO Dynamic combo. But it wont work as you said

@bucminhdo said:
    @beminee Please fix combo riki. Blink, smoke, difu, bash, nullifier, solar crest then ulti. In BAIO u said that you did make in BAIO Dynamic combo. But it wont work as you said

And what's wrong with it?

• @beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

Riki use ulti then use items. That's a problem = =!

• Can you add Chinese? A lot of people in China don't understand it

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

Are you sure you set priority correctly?

@liruojie824 said:
    Can you add Chinese? A lot of people in China don't understand it

I'd love to but I don't know Chinese. If you can translate texts for me, I can add them.

• @beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@liruojie824 said:

I'd love to but I don't know Chinese. If you can translate texts for me, I can add them.

Teach me how to arrange correctly! I want to blink, smoke scree, diffu, nullifer, solar crest, bash, then ulti

• sale7sale7 Posts: 1

not working combo all why

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@liruojie824 said:

Teach me how to arrange correctly! I want to blink, smoke scree, diffu, nullifer, solar crest, bash, then ulti

I will show you.

@sale7 said:
    not working combo all why

It does work. Show me your console.

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@beminee said:

@bucminhdo said:

@liruojie824 said:

https://streamable.com/kxs2z

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@beminee

Hey Dude, any plans to implement the remainder of the Hero pool to DynamicCombo?
    I really like the idea of the customizable combos and the use of body-blocking of controlled units is fantastic, but all of the missing heroes are ones I play already FeelsBadMan

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Hey Dude, any plans to implement the remainder of the Hero pool to DynamicCombo?
    I really like the idea of the customizable combos and the use of body-blocking of controlled units is fantastic, but all of the missing heroes are ones I play already FeelsBadMan

The priority is to support as many heroes as I can as best as I can rather than support some particular heroes but you can still tell me which heroes you need supported and I will check what I can do :feelsgoodman:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

The priority is to support as many heroes as I can as best as I can rather than support some particular heroes but you can still tell me which heroes you need supported and I will check what I can do :feelsgoodman:

I'm comparing what you have available to the nearest competition for this type of assembly, which is Idc's AIO - there are about 20 heroes (some fully supported and others not, but have ability casting and orbwalking), a lot of which don't require much logic and others that do. A couple of examples are Dragon Knight, Mars, Mirana - single target abilities (for the most part) with orbwalking, and that's a job well done.

Of the heroes that would require more logic (really would need to be fully supported - nature of the beast) would be the Earth Spirits, Brewmaster, Kunkka, Chen, Elder Titan, Earthshaker, Oracle, Pango, Phoenix and Rubick etc.

There are probs a couple I have forgotten/aren't coming to mind right now, and I know you said its' not worth it for you to fully support the entire Dota 2 hero pool as the userbase is fairly stagnate, which is both good and bad; too much attention and cheating is in the spotlight big time, begging to be fixed - but also not ideal for Developers whom deserve to be compensated for their time and effort.

I really don't want to come off like a Dickhead or anything.. but if you go to the shop and there are two bags of chips, both of which taste great and are the same price (really, whose not going to spend the extra $10 and get the DynamicCombo component) - one packet is 200grams and the other is 200grams * With Bonus 40% *, I'm thrifty AF and I'm gonna get the bonus offer.

I dunno Man, for me - the missing heroes are the only reason I haven't already purchased BAIO+DynamicCombo, and the only reason I'm saying this cos maybe some of the other users that have purchased Idc's AIO felt the same, which may also work out better for you too by way of remaining competetive in the marketplace.

I've thought about this for a long time (since you released the DynamicCombo addition, which I saw as a way to remain competitive as Idc's AIO supports just about everyone, and broke the model) and I've tried to write this as sincerely as I could. I couldn't buy AIO without saying something.

Help me give you my money Man! :sisi3:

• kisny3kisny3 Posts: 6

The Queen of Pain often vacates skills.
    The specific situation is when the enemy disappears from the field of view of your attack range.

@beminee please check

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

I'm comparing what you have available to the nearest competition for this type of assembly, which is Idc's AIO - there are about 20 heroes (some fully supported and others not, but have ability casting and orbwalking), a lot of which don't require much logic and others that do. A couple of examples are Dragon Knight, Mars, Mirana - single target abilities (for the most part) with orbwalking, and that's a job well done.

Of the heroes that would require more logic (really would need to be fully supported - nature of the beast) would be the Earth Spirits, Brewmaster, Kunkka, Chen, Elder Titan, Earthshaker, Oracle, Pango, Phoenix and Rubick etc.

There are probs a couple I have forgotten/aren't coming to mind right now, and I know you said its' not worth it for you to fully support the entire Dota 2 hero pool as the userbase is fairly stagnate, which is both good and bad; too much attention and cheating is in the spotlight big time, begging to be fixed - but also not ideal for Developers whom deserve to be compensated for their time and effort.

I really don't want to come off like a Dickhead or anything.. but if you go to the shop and there are two bags of chips, both of which taste great and are the same price (really, whose not going to spend the extra $10 and get the DynamicCombo component) - one packet is 200grams and the other is 200grams * With Bonus 40% *, I'm thrifty AF and I'm gonna get the bonus offer.

I dunno Man, for me - the missing heroes are the only reason I haven't already purchased BAIO+DynamicCombo, and the only reason I'm saying this cos maybe some of the other users that have purchased Idc's AIO felt the same, which may also work out better for you too by way of remaining competetive in the marketplace.

I've thought about this for a long time (since you released the DynamicCombo addition, which I saw as a way to remain competitive as Idc's AIO supports just about everyone, and broke the model) and I've tried to write this as sincerely as I could. I couldn't buy AIO without saying something.

Help me give you my money Man! :sisi3:

First of all thanks for taking your time and writing such a detailed review.

I just updated Dynamic Combo to support Mirana and Pango.

Let's talk about hero by hero.

Dragon Knight: It's actually partially working. There's a problem with Orbwalker which should be fixed soon and I will add it to supported heroes list.
    Mars: Again, should partially be working but there's menu problems and can't really display his textures. With new planned menu, it will be modified to work properly and added to supported heroes list.
    Mirana: Just added her. https://streamable.com/if369
    Earth Spirit: Can't possibly be handled by dynamic combo. He's trash right now anyways, if he get's a buff, I will fully support him.
    Brewmaster: Is also required to be fully supported.
    Kunkka: Needs to be fully supported.
    Chen: Should work fine with Dynamic combo since dynamic combo also controls units and uses their abilities.
    Elder Titan: Needs to be fully supported.
    Earthshaker: Partially works, still better be fully supported.
    Oracle: Again, needs to be fully supported.
    Pango: Just added him.
    Phoenix: As a Phoenix player I can say that he can never be fully supported. He's way too complex to be handled by scripts. When to cancel icarus dive, when to use ulti, when to use sunray etc etc. Sure you can script him and he can win you games in 1-2k but will probably feed in 3k+. Maybe I can add a some sort of helper for him.
    Rubick: There's a plan to support him with dynamic combo (See roadmap) since dynamic combo can use 99% of the abilities just fine. I just need to add some support to steal abilities and detect stolen abilities.

The text about not going to support all heroes etc. is kind of outdated. I have plans to support entirety of Dota 2 heroes except 3-4 of them. I kind of took a break from adding fully supported heroes to BAIO because I was observing which heroes I can properly support via Dynamic Combo to avoid collision (it's not really efficient to add a hero fully supported when it can work just fine with Dynamic Combo). So expect listed heroes to be added to BAIO soon as well. You can hold off and see the progress and decide later if it's worth a buy or not.

Again, thanks for a detailed review, I really appreciate it as it gives me a better insight.

@kisny3 said:
    The Queen of Pain often vacates skills.
    The specific situation is when the enemy disappears from the field of view of your attack range.

@kisny3 said:
    @beminee please check

Seems to be working fine for me. Can you show me an example?

For example, when the bounty hunter is invisible while I am attacking, I will continue to use the skill (E or R) against the open space.

• ferkyferky Posts: 18

for a phoenix, you can add that before using the ultimate it throws out "fire spirits" according to the maximum number of heroes

@kisny3 said:
    For example, when the bounty hunter is invisible while I am attacking, I will continue to use the skill (E or R) against the open space.

I will check

@ferky said:
    for a phoenix, you can add that before using the ultimate it throws out "fire spirits" according to the maximum number of heroes

Yeah, that's what I had in my mind as well.

@beminee Thanks for the response Dude, you have alleviated my concerns and I have just bought BAIO & DynamicCombo

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee Thanks for the response Dude, you have alleviated my concerns and I have just bought BAIO & DynamicCombo

Hey, you are welcome. Thanks for the support :feelsgoodman:

@liruojie824 said:

I just added Chinese translations. Make sure you have Chinese loader and let me know if something is wrong.

• @beminee 说道:

@liruojie824 said:

I just added Chinese translations. Make sure you have Chinese loader and let me know if something is wrong.

Can I try again? please

@liruojie824 said:

@beminee 说道:

@liruojie824 said:

Can I try again? please

Sorry for the delay. Done.

• 1 mention that Orders Blocker breaks BAI Dynamic so better turn it off.

@bakajoker said:
    1 mention that Orders Blocker breaks BAI Dynamic so better turn it off.

If you can say what it actually breaks, I can talk to IdcNoob or fix it on my own end.

• @beminee said:

@bakajoker said:

If you can say what it actually breaks, I can talk to IdcNoob or fix it on my own end.

I think block out of screen and block spam.

@bakajoker said:

@beminee said:

@bakajoker said:

I will check.

@bakajoker said:

@beminee said:

@bakajoker said:

I tested for spam, it doesn't break it according to my tests, can you tell me which hero you had problems with?

Also Added experimental camera mover. Disabled by default. Need to be activated to use with o9k.orderblocker https://streamable.com/j72sb . It will pretty much turn your camera to target if target is out of screen to make it so that o9k.orderblocker doesnt block it.

• Such as LC no duel, PA doesn't use skills, Tiny doesn't throw tree. Maybe more but that most heroes I play.

@bakajoker said:
    Such as LC no duel, PA doesn't use skills, Tiny doesn't throw tree. Maybe more but that most heroes I play.

Should be fixed with order spammer. Please test and report back ^^

@beminee

Hey Dude, would it be possible for you to look at Pugna for me, please? I'm having trouble getting the ult to cast - it'll Ward, Decrypt and Blast then it sometimes it'll cast ult but for the most part, it'll just auto-attack the target & might follow up with the ult as they're getting out of cast range.

I have been using PugnaSharpSDK cos it still works really well but figured I'd let you know it might be doing something funky in DynamicCombo.

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Hey Dude, would it be possible for you to look at Pugna for me, please? I'm having trouble getting the ult to cast - it'll Ward, Decrypt and Blast then it sometimes it'll cast ult but for the most part, it'll just auto-attack the target & might follow up with the ult as they're getting out of cast range.

I have been using PugnaSharpSDK cos it still works really well but figured I'd let you know it might be doing something funky in DynamicCombo.

It's probably a range issue. You can keep using PugnaSharpSDK (it's by me too and I'm behind it), I will add it to BAIO soonish.

• Hi @beminee I want to buy your assembly but I already have the other aio, just a question does your aio support ability draft? Planning to play that mode again when I have free time. Like does this support different ability combo with different hero+skills?

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

It's probably a range issue. You can keep using PugnaSharpSDK (it's by me too and I'm behind it), I will add it to BAIO soonish.

Thanks Boss!

@anonymouse said:
    Hi @beminee I want to buy your assembly but I already have the other aio, just a question does your aio support ability draft? Planning to play that mode again when I have free time. Like does this support different ability combo with different hero+skills?

It technically should but you better try yourself :1437lappa:

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Thanks Boss!

Just added pugna, would appreciate if you can test and give a feedback! :)

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Thanks Boss!

Awesome! Thanks Bloke, I'll give her a go and let you know how it goes :D

edited November 2019

UPDATE:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Thanks Boss!

I've played 4 or 5 games with Puggy-G so far its' pretty good. There have been a couple times it won't use Life Drain but I thought it might be a range issue. What are the conditions that need to be met for the ultimate to be cast cos there isn't any info in the menu?

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:

@beminee said:

@lolkhax said:
    @beminee

Thanks Boss!

I've played 4 or 5 games with Puggy-G so far its' pretty good. There have been a couple times it won't use Life Drain but I thought it might be a range issue. What are the conditions that need to be met for the ultimate to be cast cos there isn't any info in the menu?

It's similar to PugnaSDK. If you are in range of W or Q and they can be casted, it will try to cast them. If you are not in the range of Q or W and they can't be casted, it will cast drain. I made a small improvement to checks. Test again ^^