Ban Discussions - Guides, Ideas - WRITE ONLY HERE!

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,726
edited October 13 in General

I spent a lot of time on various tests. It is difficult to understand what is the cause of the ban.
I can highlight a few features which will lead to ban:
Zoomhack (because mouse spoofer will click on wrong positions, easy detectable for serverside anti-cheat and for other players)
Arc Warden (Autopush and Tempest combo when out of screen)
Techies (detonate mines out of screen, not select mines)
Zeus (Nimbus tp braker, Nimbus killsteals, cos not camera movement)

If you trigger anti-crash code it can lead to ban aswell.

Standart Camera Distance is 1134
There can be a real bans for feeding, smurfing, abuse, account selling/buying, for bad behavior.

Please don't create a new threads about bans.

Comments

• CubexCubex Posts: 21

But it is safe to play with? without camera hack arc tech zeus etc? LH and the other functions

• elohimelohim Posts: 6

Is it even possible to make those scripts friendly? For example for arc can the camera not move to follow the clone?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,726

After many tests, after information from other providers We can for Sure say - Main Reason of Ban is Zoomhack.
    Other thing can lead to ban too, but zoomhack will you banned 100%.
    You need know they never ban all accounts in one time, they probably ban random amount of account each time, that's why someone with zoomhack and all scripts still not banned.

• vito91vito91 Posts: 3

Yeah. Already 4 accounts banned since we start this discussion. Any news except zoomhack causing this?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,154

@vito91 said:
    Yeah. Already 4 accounts banned since we start this discussion. Any news except zoomhack causing this?

Avoid using scripts which controls units when u dont look at them, like auto jungle farm or push. Same for abilities, like sunstrike or nimbus.

• ShawnlxfShawnlxf Posts: 10

I was the one who posted the first 2038 ban thread on 09/25/2019. I'd agree with what the devs have come up.

If you want the safety of your account, for now, DON'T USE zoom hack, multi-unit control hack and hacks that can cause the mouse cursor (ensage does provide spoof mouse cursor) to move inhumanly fast (almost teleporting) and out of the screen. Heroes like Arc, Natures prophet, Lycan, Visage, Brood; Zeus, Invoker, automated Tinker (unless they have camera spoofing, even though I still don't recommend).

Your safest bet is on heroes that require simple controls (controls that seemingly can be done with human reactions). Axe, LC, Timber, Pudge, Lina, just to name a few.

• gabbygabby Posts: 13

hmmm so 09k AIO, without auto usage of skills out of screen is fine?
    So basically zeus can be used as long as i disable the use of nimbus?

People are complaining that use sky gets them banned as well. Is that due to casting of spells to quickly? Any way to slow down the order of spell casting?

• vito91vito91 Posts: 3
    edited October 19

Are devs working to fix these particualar features (eg. zoomhack), arc illu push and so on? Or we should rather say farewell (to scripts)?

PS: I will keep you informed about further bans. I will create 6th account as brand new (smurf)

• dragz2018dragz2018 Posts: 37

its not safe to play now with ensage injected =(

@dragz2018 said:
    its not safe to play now with ensage injected =(

it's safe if you will not use scripts like zoomhack and arc warden

Have u tried zeus and sky? NeedforKill. Without auto nimbus

@gabby said:
    Have u tried zeus and sky? NeedforKill. Without auto nimbus

yes i playing with sky and zeus. If all actions will be on your screen it's safe to use. Nimbus without moving camera is not safe.

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

lol on my 5th account now 4 got banned in last 2 weeks

@n3miz3z said:
    lol on my 5th account now 4 got banned in last 2 weeks

creepblocker is not safe to use aswell

• ahboyahboy Posts: 1

where guys download newbie here hm

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 189

who can write a list of scripts that are unsafe? I have many paid assemblies. Are Divine Sky, Zeus, Clinkz safe? Can auto disable be used within the camera?