Ban Discussions - If you get BANNED - WRITE ONLY HERE!

NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976
edited April 2020 in General

This thread for your ban reports.

Comments

• CubexCubex Posts: 23

But it is safe to play with? without camera hack arc tech zeus etc? LH and the other functions

• elohimelohim Posts: 7

Is it even possible to make those scripts friendly? For example for arc can the camera not move to follow the clone?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

After many tests, after information from other providers We can for Sure say - Main Reason of Ban is Zoomhack.
    Other thing can lead to ban too, but zoomhack will you banned 100%.
    You need know they never ban all accounts in one time, they probably ban random amount of account each time, that's why someone with zoomhack and all scripts still not banned.

• vito91vito91 Posts: 3

Yeah. Already 4 accounts banned since we start this discussion. Any news except zoomhack causing this?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@vito91 said:
    Yeah. Already 4 accounts banned since we start this discussion. Any news except zoomhack causing this?

Avoid using scripts which controls units when u dont look at them, like auto jungle farm or push. Same for abilities, like sunstrike or nimbus.

• I was the one who posted the first 2038 ban thread on 09/25/2019. I'd agree with what the devs have come up.

If you want the safety of your account, for now, DON'T USE zoom hack, multi-unit control hack and hacks that can cause the mouse cursor (ensage does provide spoof mouse cursor) to move inhumanly fast (almost teleporting) and out of the screen. Heroes like Arc, Natures prophet, Lycan, Visage, Brood; Zeus, Invoker, automated Tinker (unless they have camera spoofing, even though I still don't recommend).

Your safest bet is on heroes that require simple controls (controls that seemingly can be done with human reactions). Axe, LC, Timber, Pudge, Lina, just to name a few.

• gabbygabby Posts: 15

hmmm so 09k AIO, without auto usage of skills out of screen is fine?
    So basically zeus can be used as long as i disable the use of nimbus?

People are complaining that use sky gets them banned as well. Is that due to casting of spells to quickly? Any way to slow down the order of spell casting?

• vito91vito91 Posts: 3
    edited October 2019

Are devs working to fix these particualar features (eg. zoomhack), arc illu push and so on? Or we should rather say farewell (to scripts)?

PS: I will keep you informed about further bans. I will create 6th account as brand new (smurf)

• its not safe to play now with ensage injected =(

@dragz2018 said:
    its not safe to play now with ensage injected =(

it's safe if you will not use scripts like zoomhack and arc warden

Have u tried zeus and sky? NeedforKill. Without auto nimbus

@gabby said:
    Have u tried zeus and sky? NeedforKill. Without auto nimbus

yes i playing with sky and zeus. If all actions will be on your screen it's safe to use. Nimbus without moving camera is not safe.

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

lol on my 5th account now 4 got banned in last 2 weeks

@n3miz3z said:
    lol on my 5th account now 4 got banned in last 2 weeks

creepblocker is not safe to use aswell

• ahboyahboy Posts: 1

where guys download newbie here hm

• who can write a list of scripts that are unsafe? I have many paid assemblies. Are Divine Sky, Zeus, Clinkz safe? Can auto disable be used within the camera?

• My account got banned today, i'm using the Blocker, enabled all even the slow combo but still get banned. I mainly used zeus and skywrath, the camera moves when SS and Nimbus. Not here to complain but to share, Good Luck.

@rjhaymac2 said:
    My account got banned today, i'm using the Blocker, enabled all even the slow combo but still get banned. I mainly used zeus and skywrath, the camera moves when SS and Nimbus. Not here to complain but to share, Good Luck.

There is no point to share or complain. Because there is 10+ reason of getting banned, and they not related to cheats. You can easy get manual ban by reports.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

well, the run was good, I finally got a ban on my main after playing with Sky. played on a new account for a week and all was good and had a random hero pick and got sky again, next day i was banned on that account also. think im gonna stop playing sky and zues lol they seem like easy targets for a ban.

• yeah i have had 5 accounts banned in the last 2 weeks. ensage is dead imo

@kbreed12 said:
    yeah i have had 5 accounts banned in the last 2 weeks. ensage is dead imo

Playing already 3 months no ban. Using only paid scripts without zoomhack and with full order blocker enabled.

• @NeeDforKill said:

@kbreed12 said:

Playing already 3 months no ban. Using only paid scripts without zoomhack and with full order blocker enabled.

i only use o9k scripts and paid scripts

• confedenconfeden Posts: 8
    edited December 2019

@kbreed12 said:

Mate, today after only one day in testing other hack I was banned also. No use any zoomhack/playing zeus/arc warden/techies.. only Sky & Lion and also got ban ~24 hours since first game with other cheat. As I wrote about ban, let me say it again: Steam or Dota detects cheat program using new method (not old VAC, guys, there is 2019y. :D)
    You can also look at my fresh-banned acc: I was banned only after recent activity with other hack. I think that continuing subscription isn't good idea now.
    DotaBuff

P.S. @NeeDforKill if you have acc without 3 months of ban, can you link it in DotaBuff like me? Man, I create more than 8 accs and no matter how I use Ensage - anyway ban is coming to me, 1-5 days since I starting use Ensage or other hacks with anti-VAC module.

• I understand what we get for ban. Reason - play on Rubick. last acc bye bye. I hope this helps you. GL

• lokiodinson10lokiodinson10 Posts: 28
    edited January 2020

l> @confeden said:

@kbreed12 said:

Mate, today after only one day in testing other hack I was banned also. No use any zoomhack/playing zeus/arc warden/techies.. only Sky & Lion and also got ban ~24 hours since first game with other cheat. As I wrote about ban, let me say it again: Steam or Dota detects cheat program using new method (not old VAC, guys, there is 2019y. :D)
    You can also look at my fresh-banned acc: I was banned only after recent activity with other hack. I think that continuing subscription isn't good idea now.
    DotaBuff

P.S. @NeeDforKill if you have acc without 3 months of ban, can you link it in DotaBuff like me? Man, I create more than 8 accs and no matter how I use Ensage - anyway ban is coming to me, 1-5 days since I starting use Ensage or other hacks with anti-VAC module.

Lol. i'm playing with ensage for 4 months rn in my main. so far no ban.
    and ive played for 3 months in my alt acc.
    I've been banned for 23yrs on my alt for COMMUNICATION ABUSE.
    Im using zoom, creep blocking, map hack. (vac hooks, vac nimbus, vac duels) but so far. no ban.

Add me if u like. https://steamcommunity.com/id/SneakyBastard100

• get banned finally,and idk why,not using any strange scripts

• Based on your experience, which paid assemblies are the safest to use? Got my 2 accounts banned for the past 5 days.

@trann123 said:
    Based on your experience, which paid assemblies are the safest to use? Got my 2 accounts banned for the past 5 days.

100% safe is only visual scripts, without zoomhack.
    Zoomhack with any script 100% ban.
    I am using o9k scripts only with enabled orders blocker, my account 4 month already fine.

• @lokiodinson10 said:
    l> @confeden said:

@kbreed12 said:

DotaBuff

Im using zoom, creep blocking, map hack. (vac hooks, vac nimbus, vac duels) but so far. no ban.

+1 this.

alr used ensage for almost 1 years and in my main and so far so good. Not using obvious one like zoom hack/auto nimbus/etc.

• @krisaquinox said:

@lokiodinson10 said:
    l> @confeden said:

@kbreed12 said:

DotaBuff

+1 this.

alr used ensage for almost 1 years and in my main and so far so good. Not using obvious one like zoom hack/auto nimbus/etc.

I think getting banned is highly related to the report in game

• @dengrui0423 said:

@krisaquinox said:

@lokiodinson10 said:
    l> @confeden said:

@kbreed12 said:

DotaBuff

+1 this.

I think getting banned is highly related to the report in game

yea. i tend to be extra nice to my team and my enemies so they wont report me.
    and i refrain doin vac moves like blind hooks. blind nimbus. blind powershot. auto creep block and shit.

• douglasgirotodouglasgiroto Posts: 5
    edited February 2020

banned - playing full support, no span skills.
    playing with keeper - jakiro - shaman - oracle. using ensage just for deward and vision control. Banne by 20 year (01/01/2038)

• I've played for 4 weeks, with visuals only, no ban so far

• @Likeabaezz said:
    I've played for 4 weeks, with visuals only, no ban so far

i played 1 year and no ban, but, banned now.
    each will have their own time

• adityaxzadityaxz Posts: 1

@confeden said:

@kbreed12 said:

DotaBuff

i think u got ban becoz useing auto last hit or etc, becoz auto last hit etc, is auto hit but your mouse didnt at the creeps

• sdguanjsdguanj Posts: 10

Hello administrator, when I play in training mode, everything is normal, but when I play in matching mode, the frame number will drop, and the main thing is that my hero will not move smoothly

• vmaxbgvmaxbg Posts: 5

my fiend got banned for 2038 using visioncontrol beaweare and o9k.Aio full and evader

• NightFoxNightFox Posts: 13
    edited March 2020

Got banned till 2038, was using below plugins. I was playing Sky only for last 10 games. Any way to appeal ban, suggestions, tips are highly appreciated.

• AllecsxxAllecsxx Posts: 3

even if you get a ban without using scripts they will not unban it. Shit steam!

Guys when i will be free. I will make a complete new guide for NEW FRESH accounts how to be safe with combo scripts.

• nasa1367nasa1367 Posts: 7

dear admin can you tell me what scripts safe and we can use ?

• I'm using SuperAxe script on my main account 5.2k mmr, also using techies, creep block, ping (items, heroes etc), i have 4k wins, 5.2k mmr, i gonna lose my account???

@matheusvsrrrr said:
    I'm using SuperAxe script on my main account 5.2k mmr, also using techies, creep block, ping (items, heroes etc), i have 4k wins, 5.2k mmr, i gonna lose my account???

if you will use Divine.Humanaizer and o9k.ordersblocker there will be low chance to get banned, but you can get manual ban by reports from people.

• Ok, how can i know if o9k axe is good as SuperAxe if i cant even test?
    My ensage is not working, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
    The software is outdated?? I need to wait a new one??
    Sorry for my english from Brazil xd

@matheusvsrrrr said:
    Ok, how can i know if o9k axe is good as SuperAxe if i cant even test?
    My ensage is not working, "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
    The software is outdated?? I need to wait a new one??
    Sorry for my english from Brazil xd

if you installed o9k you need o9k.core, same for other scripts.

• ok!! thanks!!
    why ensage is not working?
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

@matheusvsrrrr said:
    ok!! thanks!!
    why ensage is not working?
    "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

because you probably somehow broke config. you need reinstall Ensage.