SirLemons legacy takeover

Can we open SirLemons source code to public so someone can take over them and fix bugs atleast? He obviously abandoned this project and rules for paid assemblies stating that we can access to sources.

Tagged:

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@Mrazish said:
    Can we open SirLemons source code to public so someone can take over them and fix bugs atleast? He obviously abandoned this project and rules for paid assemblies stating that we can access to sources.

I will resend this to Administration.

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

so?

Probably no. Script developers not want to take that, cos they not get any money. Sir already withdrew all his funds from wallet, so we can't offer refund or pay to other devs to fix it.

• @NeeDforKill I have a suggestion to give the maintenance to idcnoob. If you want to experience the maintenance version of idcnoob, you need to pay another $5,I think everyone can accept the price

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

just put it to public as the rules say

• Payment is not a issue

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Mrazish said:

@Mrazish said:

@Mrazish said:

@Mrazish said:

and who will update scripts if it will be posted to public ?
    When this rules was posted, Administration think we are one family here.

As you can see now from developers, that's all about MONEY. No one will do anything for FREE.

Even if you propose to any of assembly devs take sir's scripts - update them and get money from sells . They will not agree with that, because most of you already bought this scripts and money was already withdrew by Sir.

There is still have to chance to Admin figure our what to do with that, after Humanizer will be fully done.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@NeeDforKill said:
    and who will update scripts if it will be posted to public ?
    When this rules was posted, Administration think we are one family here.

As you can see now from developers, that's all about MONEY. No one will do anything for FREE.

Even if you propose to any of assembly devs take sir's scripts - update them and get money from sells . They will not agree with that, because most of you already bought this scripts and money was already withdrew by Sir.

There is still have to chance to Admin figure our what to do with that, after Humanizer will be fully done.

Nice to hear that humaniser is being tweaked for a better version, hopefully it will be good enough to prevent bans, as most of my accounts are only lasting a moat of 30hrs, Thanks for updating on this..

• thebigkthebigk Posts: 49

Is it possible a solution can be to withhold some of the payment and have it given slowly to help encourage developers to sustain their products.

I don't know your compensation design:

But let's say $20 for an assembly. $10 goes to developer, they get $5 immediately, and $1/month for 5 months, or something like that. Sure it's low money for only one, but multiply it by many and it can be something. This will incentivize the developers to stick around.

I don't know if customers would agree, (But I am sure they would if the option is the assembly completely not working) You could also occasionally do big patch updates with some bonus features, perhaps $3-$5 for a little update that takes extra time. I know I would be happy to contribute to keep things going.

If the bans continue I may have to step away and go back to legit. I am currently playing legit and I feel like my awareness is much better than before ensage, but my mechanics are terrible :doge: