Broodmother script

MidnMidn Posts: 180

Can make a script on Broodmother, what would the spiders when the button is click and point on the enemy have fled to bite him, and when they squeeze back, exactly like the Arc wardan with a clone. or what ever to your opinion, but just by button spiders to parasite of the enemy, to fire the goal. Thank you.

Comments

• MrazishMrazish Posts: 51

This kind of script would be very nice to have! It is also need to have push mode and stacking spiders mode (lasthit with q and avoid enemy). And jungle farming (like Naga`s one)!

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

+

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

No use requesting, ensage is dying no one responds to your needs , old scripts also are not being updated... whenever ensage doesn't work updating core takes 2 days, with no added time and no admin ever replies , it's time to face the truth ensage is dying

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

will the script on
    Broodmother all ?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Ayush said:
    No use requesting, ensage is dying no one responds to your needs , old scripts also are not being updated... whenever ensage doesn't work updating core takes 2 days, with no added time and no admin ever replies , it's time to face the truth ensage is dying

As far as I can tell, you're not a subscribed user - meaning you play for free.. Give it a rest.

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@Ayush said:

I don't play everyday admittedly, but I have to say I am very happy with the down time I have experience or lack off. The only issue in my several months of being a subscriber were experienced last weekend with the crashing after tower screen, but fixes were posted shortly after. Scripts seem to be updated but the new features requested don't really get added on some of them but for others they do. So it is a positive experience overall.

@lolkhax said:

@Ayush said:

As far as I can tell, you're not a subscribed user - meaning you play for free.. Give it a rest.

brother u seem to be drunk , check the time when i posted the post, it was almost a month a ago lol i guess u really are drunk ,my subscription ended 2 days ago

@Chams said:

@Ayush said:

I don't play everyday admittedly, but I have to say I am very happy with the down time I have experience or lack off. The only issue in my several months of being a subscriber were experienced last weekend with the crashing after tower screen, but fixes were posted shortly after. Scripts seem to be updated but the new features requested don't really get added on some of them but for others they do. So it is a positive experience overall.

yea actually after the ensage revolution thing they are updating the scripts, u should be thankful to those people

• OxyOxy Posts: 12

i pay today for 1 week and my status is disabled? why ??

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Ayush said:

@lolkhax said:

@Ayush said:

brother u seem to be drunk , check the time when i posted the post, it was almost a month a ago lol i guess u really are drunk ,my subscription ended 2 days ago

GL with your subscriptioN

make a script Broodmother plz

• gabbergabber Posts: 21

+

• TimeTime Posts: 27
    • please make one :)
  • Soon kappa

I heard about the Broodmother )

Broodmother when there is a script already ?

• Zynox is already working on it but he needs some stuff on SDK first.