[SOLVED]VAC Warning bug - Unable to Join matchmaking

ThatBenderGuyThatBenderGuy Posts: 11
edited May 2017 in Help

I keep getting this error when trying to find a match and I don't know how to get past it. I did one game before this, closed the game, then reopened it and got this error

--EDIT--
Nevermind just had to kill the steam process and re-launch ensage.

Comments

• skitzkeskitzke Posts: 30

Doesn't work

• help me with this!!!!!!!

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

turn off windows defender then restart all steam service.

@Goldenfroze said:

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

Already did that. Not working.

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

make sure that u close the steam. Close as Exit(); then Open ensage then Steam.

@Goldenfroze said:

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

Did that lol. I opened a support ticket these admins and support seem dead. Well rip a month subscription. Worst website management ever.

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

Did that lol. I opened a support ticket these admins and support seem dead. Well rip a month subscription. Worst website management ever.

PM me tomorrow I will help via teamviewer. Busy with my exam sorry. :asunaderp:

@Goldenfroze said:

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@skitzke said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@cokewithsalt said:
    help me with this!!!!!!!

PM me tomorrow I will help via teamviewer. Busy with my exam sorry. :asunaderp:

Thank you! Finally some support <3

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I'm having the same problem too, I managed to get ONE game in - restarted my PC and attempted to play again and was met with the VAC auth error, sometimes I can't even get Steam to start without it forcing itself to terminate. I have tried everything from following solutions and suggestions by other users, to what is suggested you try on the Steam website, I have cleaned up my PC (removed temp files, etc.) and added the loader folder to anti virus/malware applications. I have also reinstalled the Loader to no avail.

I'm sure there is something simple that will fix it - just not sure what, at the moment.

Zynox is working to fix this.

@lolkhax said:
    I'm having the same problem too, I managed to get ONE game in - restarted my PC and attempted to play again and was met with the VAC auth error, sometimes I can't even get Steam to start without it forcing itself to terminate. I have tried everything from following solutions and suggestions by other users, to what is suggested you try on the Steam website, I have cleaned up my PC (removed temp files, etc.) and added the loader folder to anti virus/malware applications. I have also reinstalled the Loader to no avail.

I'm sure there is something simple that will fix it - just not sure what, at the moment.

I've done the same, I've read all help threads and non of them worked so i'm kinda stuck. Just waiting for Goldenfroze to get on so we can teamviewer.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited May 2017

same problem here :/

• VenomVenom Posts: 33

Can't get into any games here too. Tried terminating Steam and Dota, as well as restarting PC.