hey guys I am having this terminated process problem recently and keeps doing it every time

Comments

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

start ensage, do a relog (options->log off), log in via auth key -> start steam

that always works for me

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

close your RazerSynapse

• SnafuSnafu Posts: 7

@Goldenfroze said:
    close your RazerSynapse

trust him it works :)

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@Goldenfroze said:
    close your RazerSynapse

@dawaisuka said:

that always works for me

It does not worked, tried relog and closing razersynapse, it still gives me that error, I can only inject when I restart my computer and try again.

@anonymouse said:

@Goldenfroze said:
    close your RazerSynapse

@dawaisuka said:

that always works for me

It does not worked, tried relog and closing razersynapse, it still gives me that error, I can only inject when I restart my computer and try again.

uninstall razer :roto2:

i dont know why u even need the razer tool, setup ur mouse and save the profile on the internal storage, then delete razer

@Goldenfroze said:

@anonymouse said:

@Goldenfroze said:
    close your RazerSynapse

@dawaisuka said:

that always works for me

uninstall razer :roto2:

@dawaisuka said:
    i dont know why u even need the razer tool, setup ur mouse and save the profile on the internal storage, then delete razer

I cant uninstall it, I have sensitivity settings and calibration for my mouse,pad,headphones :( and I dont think razer is the problem, I can inject it while razer is active, I just need to restart everytime this happens.

@dawaisuka said:

ah okay only had mice from razor with internal storage to save settings without needing synapse (only to configurate)

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

wow holy shit, i only just got a new razer mouse and that stupid software was what was causing my vac message lol. uninstalled it and game works now!

edited May 2017

@rayuki said:
    wow holy shit, i only just got a new razer mouse and that stupid software was what was causing my vac message lol. uninstalled it and game works now!

Yes that stupid software was shit. And Vac error is fix so kappa

@Goldenfroze said:

@rayuki said:

Yes that stupid software was shit. And Vac error is fix so kappa

Yes definitely its shit of a software, but hopefully fix it without the option of closing it down, I mean my kraken, hex2, and firefly have settings for calibration, without it I will have a hard time especially for my mouse.

edited May 2017

kappa > @rayuki said: