Dota2 Client Performance Update

tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

Dota 2 just have new performance update, pretty huge one(almost 1 gb).

Just want to know if it affect ensage and/or ennola.

Comments

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited May 2017

Ensage is not working for the most recent update.

• tawannupinwtawannupinw Posts: 138

I guess we will have to wait for now.

Anyway how is you guys experience with this new update? I think it's really good. My peak FPS got higher and more stable.

• bucminhdobucminhdo Posts: 87

@tawannupinw said:
    I guess we will have to wait for now.

Anyway how is you guys experience with this new update? I think it's really good. My peak FPS got higher and more stable.

Didn't play yet!

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited May 2017

Its not performance update its the Siltbreaker, Wait Zynox will fix it.

• yonaro231yonaro231 Posts: 44

@Goldenfroze said:
    Its now performance update its the Siltbreaker, Wait Zynox will fix it.

how long :(

• JetJet Posts: 171

@yonaro231 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

Update is tomorrow, sadly

@Jet said:

@yonaro231 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

who said this ?

@yonaro231 said:

@Jet said:

@yonaro231 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

who said this ?

@iMeh

• timegames12timegames12 Posts: 10

dont worry guys u can go watch movie or look at hentai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Jet said:

@yonaro231 said:

@Jet said:

@yonaro231 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

who said this ?

@iMeh

User not found.

• shaanujaanushaanujaanu Posts: 9
    edited May 2017

is it updated?

• gabbygabby Posts: 15

Can someone let me know how ensage is doing now? What scripts are working etc? Is vick all in one, ability# by moones or are zeus, tinker, skywarth, orbwalk scripts working? Deciding whether to purchase ensage again, help thanks

• manunit92manunit92 Posts: 25

Vick is back and will be rewriting his all in one script. Some people say it feels like BETA at the moment but thats only because features are still being tested. I would say if you are a very high player then you should go and pick the other hack currently as the best scripts exclusive to ensage are auto last hit and the Jumpering auto hacks. However Ensage is improving fast. Ensage is slower to get their hack back up online after patches currently as well if that bothers you. It's been down a day now.

@manunit92 said:
    Vick is back and will be rewriting his all in one script. Some people say it feels like BETA at the moment but thats only because features are still being tested. I would say if you are a very high player then you should go and pick the other hack currently as the best scripts exclusive to ensage are auto last hit and the Jumpering auto hacks. However Ensage is improving fast. Ensage is slower to get their hack back up online after patches currently as well if that bothers you. It's been down a day now.

@gabby said:
    Can someone let me know how ensage is doing now? What scripts are working etc? Is vick all in one, ability# by moones or are zeus, tinker, skywarth, orbwalk scripts working? Deciding whether to purchase ensage again, help thanks

I agree that vick writes good scripts, features are still being tested ? Lol does testing takes more than 2 months Imao, ensage is improving fast ? From the past 2 months it's the same, no update to the scripts , no one even bothers to reply to your needs, the only thing they are doing is updating the core (I.e when dota updates they update the loader and that too with a great delay like 1.5 days on an avg, and if u question then anything they say the moderators are asleep lol, till now it happened twice with no bonus time given RIP) Accorfing to me and many others this forum is on the verge of dying, if they continue to not to update the scripts it will be dead before you even know it
    IMP POINTS
    -> No one updating the scripts for the past 2 months
    ->Whenever there is consideranle update to dota(I.e greater than 600mb) u have to wait atleast 1.5 days with no bonus time
    ->People who are saying ensage is developing fast its all lie , u can ask most of the people many scripts(60-70%) of the scripts are not updated from the past 2 months which technically implies the forum is half dead
    ->Only last hitting and Arc warden scripts are being updated and are really good
    ->Vick is working on his new All in One , but we haven't seen mooned from the past 2 months no updates no nothing
    ->Recently many have reported VAC ban including me so it's not as safe as it was before
    ->Finally, No moderater will ever respond to u
    -> Check ENSAGE REVOLUTION thread for more, u will get to know whether u have to buy or not..

MY OPENION : Buy it later when ensage is back alive again (which I guess will not happen for the next 3 months at the very least if moderators never reply ). It's your decision to make, have fun

• gabbygabby Posts: 15

@Ayush said:

@manunit92 said:

@gabby said:

I agree that vick writes good scripts, features are still being tested ? Lol does testing takes more than 2 months Imao, ensage is improving fast ? From the past 2 months it's the same, no update to the scripts , no one even bothers to reply to your needs, the only thing they are doing is updating the core (I.e when dota updates they update the loader and that too with a great delay like 1.5 days on an avg, and if u question then anything they say the moderators are asleep lol, till now it happened twice with no bonus time given RIP) Accorfing to me and many others this forum is on the verge of dying, if they continue to not to update the scripts it will be dead before you even know it
    IMP POINTS
    ->Whenever there is consideranle update to dota(I.e greater than 600mb) u have to wait atleast 1.5 days with no bonus time
    ->People who are saying ensage is developing fast its all lie , u can ask most of the people many scripts(60-70%) of the scripts are not updated from the past 2 months which technically implies the forum is half dead
    ->Only last hitting and Arc warden scripts are being updated and are really good
    ->Vick is working on his new All in One , but we haven't seen mooned from the past 2 months no updates no nothing
    ->Recently many have reported VAC ban including me so it's not as safe as it was before
    -> Check ENSAGE REVOLUTION thread for more, u will get to know whether u have to buy or not..

MY OPENION : Buy it later when ensage is back alive again (which I guess will not happen for the next 3 months at the very least if moderators never reply ). It's your decision to make, have fun

Aww that is really upsetting to hear, i used to be an ensage user and it used to be really awesome. Espacially vick's and moones script. Lots of other scripts such as jumpering and others too. Oh well i guess i'll just wait till it gets better again before purchasing. Thanks for the reply.

@gabby said:

@Ayush said:

@manunit92 said:

@gabby said:

IMP POINTS

Aww that is really upsetting to hear, i used to be an ensage user and it used to be really awesome. Espacially vick's and moones script. Lots of other scripts such as jumpering and others too. Oh well i guess i'll just wait till it gets better again before purchasing. Thanks for the reply.

Yea me too you know what, the irony is that back when ensage was free (before joduska) the community was much much better , Moones used to create script , and others used to update scripts ,new scripts almost every week... but now there isn't any new script for almost a month , many people requesting but the moderator not responding at all

Moones no reply at all not even once, I hope Moones would be back and create scripts like the old days, I still remember how i used to rampage with his pudge script, but now there isn't Moones , no good prediction for any pudge script, only vick tries his best to keep the community aliv

• you shouldn't charge, if it takes you two days to update your software.

@shaanujaanu said:
    you shouldn't charge, if it takes you two days to update your software.

I'll say you what the support will reply
    "Sorry for the inconvenience our moderaters are ASLEEP , if he wakes up it will be a quick fix" after the update no bonus time will be given
    This fourm is almost dead :1437lappa:

edited May 2017

Zynox is asleep and only Zynox can update the Core for compensation, Please open a support ticket Here

@Goldenfroze said:
    Zynox is asleep and only Zynox can update the Core for compensation, Please open a support ticket Here

Told ya all 2 days of sleep :P

edited May 2017

Just ignore this my bad.

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

We need information about update;)

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited May 2017

@saltonazad said:

no u dont need any information about the update status, when its done its done

10$ for a month... u all acting like that would be much money
    dont take it personal guys but when i read ur posts its like hearing 12y old kids in the car "are we already there, are we already there are we already there..."

when dota got big update they need to check the code and find the differences, tests etc etc if ur just 12 or working as a cashier in a supermarket u cant image the whole process

if bad comes to bad it can take days to fix it and now image they would answer all the stupid question, how long will it take ?

calm down and wait for it, the fix will come, it always comes

currently i cant play for 13 days because of fking vac warning messages and still im calm, if the fix comes i will ask for free days because of vac msg and ensage always found an agreement in the past with such problems on subs

on every fkin thread the same questions every dota update the same...

i remember a big update in the past where it took about 3 weeks to get ensage back working

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

@dawaisuka said:

@saltonazad said:

dont take it personal guys but when i read ur posts its like hearing 12y old kids in the car "are we already there, are we already there are we already there..."

when dota got big update they need to check the code and find the differences, tests etc etc if ur just 12 or working as a cashier in a supermarket u cant image the whole process

if bad comes to bad it can take days to fix it and now image they would answer all the stupid question, how long will it take ?

currently i cant play for 13 days because of fking vac warning messages and still im calm, if the fix comes i will ask for free days because of vac msg and ensage always found an agreement in the past with such problems on subs

i remember a big update in the past where it took about 3 weeks to get ensage back working

LOL what? Do you know what the law of the consumer is? And no matter how much this cheat costs, 10, 100 or 1 dollar, the seller is obliged to fulfill the terms of the agreement between him and the buyer ... and about 12 summer schoolboys should not be here to say ...

edited May 2017

@saltonazad said:

@dawaisuka said:

@saltonazad said:

LOL what? Do you know what the law of the consumer is? And no matter how much this cheat costs, 10, 100 or 1 dollar, the seller is obliged to fulfill the terms of the agreement between him and the buyer ... and about 12 summer schoolboys should not be here to say ...

hahaha law of agreement for an hack that u buyed over the internet,very funny bro, i dont know the laws in ur country but most all over europe u have no rights to get money back on digital products, even on amazon ^^

like i said dont take it personal, nobody will give a shit for your 10bucks... and u will get free days if the fix need time

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Make your product normal. Many are willing to pay 20 and$ 30 , but for the working scripts, and not what we see now.
    Or do the update script and fix the problems or close the project.

@dawaisuka said:

@saltonazad said:

Well you must be really optimistic guy. Thinking that they are working on it where as the support himself was telling that zynox was asleep for most of the time.

@madapollon said:

Make your product normal. Many are willing to pay 20 and$ 30 , but for the working scripts, and not what we see now.
    Or do the update script and fix the problems or close the project.

20$ or 30$ no, I doubt anyone would even buy ensage after what a disappointment it has shown us with its work, only a few are making scripts, and the old scripts are purely broken, did u even see Moones last seen may 2nd , I doubt anyone would even buy ensage then , its aldready dying as it is of 10$

edited May 2017

@Ayush said:

@dawaisuka said:

@saltonazad said:

Well you must be really optimistic guy. Thinking that they are working on it where as the support himself was telling that zynox was asleep for most of the time.

EDIT: did u see hake.me , after the update their programs got bugged too , but just within 30 min they got their fix and they even got a compensation of 1 day if u don't believe me go check and here u won't even get compensation even if it's for 3 days GG

• jyc3jyc3 Posts: 12

still no good? what gives

edited May 2017

Delete

@Jet said:
    Delete facepalm

• Agneton2512Agneton2512 Posts: 16

dunno everything works perfectly for me)

• jyc3jyc3 Posts: 12

you have updated the core?

@Agneton2512 said:
    dunno everything works perfectly for me)

Ok so core is updated now, I can play in the lobby fine.

The problem seems to be ennola. Sometimes it crash my steam, and if I am able to start dota I met with "unable to search because VAC" message. I never have this issue before.

have that vac message for 2 weeks now :/ not fixed yet

• ucokkocokucokkocok Posts: 19

so..... is fixed or not ?
    icant play without ensage :D

Its fixed, Vac error will be fix too Soon.

• Agneton2512Agneton2512 Posts: 16

Ive played one game ) was restarting steam and ensage about 10 times.

• code

• @GGwellplayed said:
    code

:asunaderp: