Meepo Annihilation Crash

dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

Meepo Annihilation always crashes and modes are bugged and dont work very well

Tagged:

Comments

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited June 2017

looks like the version from ihatevim crashes

the one from jumpering is not crashing at the moment :sisi3: maybe u should get that out of the database

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@dawaisuka said:
    looks like the version from ihatevim crashes

the one from jumpering is not crashing at the moment :sisi3: maybe u should get that out of the database

Okay. :4head:

How can i disable the autoescape function? not good to run straight to base if i am facing mr sunstrike invoker on mid

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@dawaisuka said:
    How can i disable the autoescape function? not good to run straight to base if i am facing mr sunstrike invoker on mid

Turn the escape range down. I have a feeling the escape mode only works in the way you're describing, when you have it set to "lane" or "jungle" - unless of course you don't micro your meepz and it's standing there being auto attacked and your HP goes below the threshold for auto escape.

edited June 2017

no in normal idle mode when hes getting low on hp

• hppsc1215hppsc1215 Posts: 32

yeah its really retarded to run straight away with a BS Ult on me. ITs probably possible to disable the auto Panic mode on Idle?

@hppsc1215 said:
    yeah its really retarded to run straight away with a BS Ult on me. ITs probably possible to disable the auto Panic mode on Idle?

lel what a scenario :doge: