BeAwarePlus

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@Swamttert said:

@anonymouse said:
    I dont see skills and items anymore in minimap, after the dota 2 update.

+++ @YEEEEEEE

Use DX9

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited July 2017

the v3 of this, is te one who is in ensage? how do i update it? , do not show to install from github . Since I am not shown the items or skill in the fog

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Swamttert said:

@anonymouse said:

+++ @YEEEEEEE

Use DX9

I am using dx9 bro, it used to work perfectly, only happend 2 days ago I thought it was because of the update so I just waited for ensage to update, but it seems not everyone is having this. I mean the assembly works? It just doesnt show in minimap anymore, like bounty invi location,mirana invi locatio, smoke location etc

• JetJet Posts: 171

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Swamttert said:

@anonymouse said:

+++ @YEEEEEEE

Use DX9

I am using dx9 bro, it used to work perfectly, only happend 2 days ago I thought it was because of the update so I just waited for ensage to update, but it seems not everyone is having this. I mean the assembly works? It just doesnt show in minimap anymore, like bounty invi location,mirana invi locatio, smoke location etc

Works fine on my end using dx9

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@Jet said:

@anonymouse said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Swamttert said:

@anonymouse said:

+++ @YEEEEEEE

Use DX9

Works fine on my end using dx9

will try to reinstall ensage.

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134

Is beawareplus v3 out yet ? BeAwarePlus in Database is last updated in 5/21/2017 for me :(

FeelsBadMan

• rockeytonyrockeytony Posts: 39

yeeeee pls fix visage. Birds dont stun now(((

@rockeytony said:

Classid broken, The core is to blame

• rockeytonyrockeytony Posts: 39

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rockeytony said:

U can ti fix it? or in question to zyn?

edited July 2017

@rockeytony said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@rockeytony said:

U can ti fix it? or in question to zyn?

I fixed it differently ... as soon as zynox fix the core then I will return the original

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Am I mistaken or did it use to tell you someone picked a rune or activated a rune even without vision? I don't think it does anymore

@JoyPink said:
    Hey is there an eta for v3?

very soon

• What to do if the minimap is left?

@kykypyza13 said:
    What to do if the minimap is left?

Strange ... I'll check in the evening

• @YEEEEEEE said:
    Strange ... I'll check in the evening

fixed

• OlivaroOlivaro Posts: 12

Can you please add these.
    -Draw also on the main map.
    -Option to have infinite duration for drawings and removing it only if that enemy hero becomes visible or that same enemy uses another detectable ability or dies.
    -Option to make an infinite duration drawing of the last location where enemy was visible. Remove this drawing also the moment that enemy becomes visible or uses a detectable ability or dies.
    -Option to only show 1 drawing per enemy hero and only the most recent drawing.
    -Option to make sounds only if an ability was cast 3000 range near your hero except for abilities that last a long time like Smoke or Shadow Blade. Can also add another option to change the range.
    -Make Barathrum's start position charge drawing move towards it's target instead.
    -Option to draw item usage in the enemies color.
    -Option to draw the name of the item/spell in the minimap when detected, just like with the names of the heroes during TP.
    -Add in every single detectable item/spell/attack modifiers in the game.
    -If want maybe you can record yourself quickly saying the hero's name then their item/spell that they used using a loud clear voice instead of in game sounds.
    Thanks.

@Olivaro said:
    -Option to have infinite duration for drawings and removing it only if that enemy hero becomes visible or that same enemy uses another detectable ability or dies.
    -Option to make an infinite duration drawing of the last location where enemy was visible. Remove this drawing also the moment that enemy becomes visible or uses a detectable ability or dies.
    -Option to make sounds only if an ability was cast 3000 range near your hero except for abilities that last a long time like Smoke or Shadow Blade. Can also add another option to change the range.
    -Make Barathrum's start position charge drawing move towards it's target instead.
    -Option to draw the name of the item/spell in the minimap when detected, just like with the names of the heroes during TP.
    -If want maybe you can record yourself quickly saying the hero's name then their item/spell that they used using a loud clear voice instead of in game sounds.
    Thanks.

Which you wrote everything is already there ... but I can not implement it, since there is very little time

@JoyPink said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Olivaro said:
    Thanks.

Which you wrote everything is already there ... but I can not implement it, since there is very little time

Hey if you need someone to beta test or something.....im here :1437lappa:

perhaps kappa

edited August 2017

Update: BeAwarePlus
    BeAwarePlus Already SDK and supports DX11
    I'll write more details later.

• GNAAAARGNAAAAR Posts: 17

Smoke weed every day :D

@GNAAAAR said:

XD

• GNAAAARGNAAAAR Posts: 17

@YEEEEEEE said:

@GNAAAAR said:

XD

Great job! Keep it going.

The continuation will be, from you I wait for all the detailed error

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

"The hero wasnt seen on the map yet or it is code mistake. Please contact the devs" -- How to remove this inscription?

edited August 2017

@cac1 said:
    "The hero wasnt seen on the map yet or it is code mistake. Please contact the devs" -- How to remove this inscription?

Debug or
    I'll add the button to disable this text later.

• В новой версии пропала функция отображения места телепорта противника. Отображается просто место, откуда делается тп, но не куда.

• I can see where enemy are tp to on the real map, but not on the minimap.

However, I can see where they are using tp and I can see the notification just fine.

@ZorDen123 said:
    В новой версии пропала функция отображения места телепорта противника. Отображается просто место, откуда делается тп, но не куда.

Проверьте настройки Возможно вы там отключили

@tawannupinw said:
    I can see where enemy are tp to on the real map, but not on the minimap.

However, I can see where they are using tp and I can see the notification just fine.

Please check the settings. Maybe you turned it off.

Guys, some skills are not finished before ... so I expect from you, all the detailed error. Please check the console, red all I need

ребята, некоторый скилы не доконца закончил... так что я жду от вас, все подробный ошибкий. пожалуйста проверьте консоль, красный все нужно мне

• wow, awesome job!

@bruninjaman said:
    wow, awesome job!

Thank you

• Norby93Norby93 Posts: 70

@YEEEEEEE said:

@bruninjaman said:
    wow, awesome job!

Thank you

есть проблема с фризами когда чар первый раз появляется на миникарте. буквально на 0.5 сек но очень мешает когда стоишь 1х1 в миду и пропускаешь 2-3 крипа изза этого или 1-2 тычки в лицо.

• No more tp alert for enemies? i only see teleport allies on my tabs. nice update btw. but still missing enemy tp's

@Norby93 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@bruninjaman said:
    wow, awesome job!

Thank you

есть проблема с фризами когда чар первый раз появляется на миникарте. буквально на 0.5 сек но очень мешает когда стоишь 1х1 в миду и пропускаешь 2-3 крипа изза этого или 1-2 тычки в лицо.

Ты про мини зависание? Наверно это и за меню, при первый раз появленя героя появлается меню для героя. Плохо что я не могу тестит в реалном игре:( позже проверю за чего этот лаг. Еще вопросы этот лаг 1 раз, 5 раз или 10 раз. Возможно Оверлай тоже даёт такой лаг

@tiotangcomiko said:
    No more tp alert for enemies? i only see teleport allies on my tabs. nice update btw. but still missing enemy tp's

In the evening you can give me TeamViewer ... check what's up

• KatsumiKatsumi Posts: 38
    edited August 2017

@Norby93 said:

+ тоже самое, из за этого уже успел умереть два раза на фб когда враги приходили забирать руну а у меня просто игра зависала на секунд 5-10.

Как это 5 сек? Такой не может быть

• demontronpcdemontronpc Posts: 19
    edited August 2017

верни старую версию ужас . ! появились лаги . и многое другое .

@demontronpc said:
    верни старую версию ужас . ! появились лаги . и многое другое .

Зачем вернуть старый если можно исправит этот. Просто мне нужен как это происходит. У меня ни когда не было проблемый

@YEEEEEEE said:

Зависит от количество героев которые одновременно появляются, каждый герой который впервые появляется вызывает лаги,а чем больше героев тем дольше игра зависает, по крайнее мере у меня так, но у меня и компьютер не самый сильный.

@Katsumi said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

Зависит от количество героев которые одновременно появляются, каждый герой который впервые появляется вызывает лаги,а чем больше героев тем дольше игра зависает, по крайнее мере у меня так, но у меня и компьютер не самый сильный.

Это постаянно или толко 1 раз?

@YEEEEEEE said:

Только один раз в начале игры когда на карте появляются противники.

@Katsumi said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

вы пользуетесь Overlay v2? вроде там тоже есть такой лаг

@YEEEEEEE said:

Раньше пользовался, но таких лагов (фризов) не было никогда.

• Norby93Norby93 Posts: 70
    edited August 2017

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Katsumi said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

нет. убирал твой скрипт лагов не было. вернул - появились.
    могу дать tw чтобы показать как это происходит

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

I tested it for 5 minutes and it's very, very good, I'll go back and check it more calmly, to see if there are any problems as he says

@Norby93 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Katsumi said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

нет. убирал твой скрипт лагов не было. вернул - появились.
    могу дать tw чтобы показать как это происходит

Go TV посмотрю насколко плохо