Information for a newbie

JoduskaJoduska Posts: 2

Hello all,

I just wanted to say hi to this community and get to know it a little bit better.
Myself I have been a long time user of Leaguesharp back when I was playing League of Legends. I quit for a long time but still got aware of the news that they got rekt by Riot in a lawsuit and terminated all of their services and websites. I knew about Ensage, but never played Dota. How is this community and the software doing compared to the state Leaguesharp had until it all ended? Do you offer a paid service or are you planning to? How is the software compared to Leaguesharp? Is it hard to get used to? I am thinking about starting playing Dota 2 if it's any good. I hope this community is nice! Thanks for answering any questions.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Dota 2 is a great game.
    There is paid version, free is basically useless as I think it's only use able on lobbies and just let's you get a taste before you buy.
    Price is ok.

Some scripts updated regularly others never. So far I'm happy with it but would be nice if thr requests made were put in place but that's up to the developers of certain scripts

• JoduskaJoduska Posts: 2

I will try it for a week, thanks for your information!

• VladNovVladNov Posts: 2

i want to buy subscription , but i want to a little ask..

if we use this program , we got banned or not ??? thanks

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@VladNov said:

ofc not. there is no ban waves at all but other claimed they got ban but they don't have proof.

• VladNovVladNov Posts: 2

@Goldenfroze said:

@VladNov said:

ofc not. there is no ban waves at all but other claimed they got ban but they don't have proof.

well , thanks so much dude :) now im sure to subs :)