Tagged:

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

I updated

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

Link?

• @YEEEEEEE said:
    I updated

Hi! Some problem with updated script: in DEMO-mode it's working amazing, but in ALL PICK lobby or unranked/ranked pub it's too slow and bugging (when hold D it's stacking with queue tasks). For example - you hold D in 10 seconds and when you release D it's try to done last task and Tinker can't be controlled some time...

Sorry for bad english =)

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

@JoyPink said:

@Swamttert said:
    Link?

https://github.com/osmanbonus007/EnsageSharp

I hope he used the updated version from ObiXah :)

And ofc Thank you to YEEEEEEE

it looks like it is the latest version from obixah that's been fixed :)

edited April 2017

It's from obixah!

Compiling error

@Swamttert said:
    Compiling error

1.PNG 78.5K

@YEEEEEEE said:

Thank you. Btw is Orbwalker (by Zynox) working for you? After the SDK udpate it doesn't load

• Anyone know what is mean? Kappa

• ObiXahObiXah Posts: 15

@Bombaleilo said:

Anyone know what is mean? Kappa

When do you get this error, after joining the game, after purchasing an item, etc.?

• @ObiXah said:

@Bombaleilo said:

Anyone know what is mean? Kappa

When do you get this error, after joining the game, after purchasing an item, etc.?

After start game (when you appear on map). + I think this error do this shit

@Bombaleilo said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    I updated

Hi! Some problem with updated script: in DEMO-mode it's working amazing, but in ALL PICK lobby or unranked/ranked pub it's too slow and bugging (when hold D it's stacking with queue tasks). For example - you hold D in 10 seconds and when you release D it's try to done last task and Tinker can't be controlled some time...

Sorry for bad english =)

• Any1 can try to fix this script?

• Its working well except the auto push just disabled it and all combo will be great specialy the auto killsteal

• @dstrout111 said:
    Its working well except the auto push just disabled it and all combo will be great specialy the auto killsteal

Unfortunately, not. It's very bugging as i wrote before. YEEEEEEE said same thing.
    He told that script send too many actions... So it's stucks after 3-4 sec using combo.

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@Bombaleilo said:
    Any1 can try to fix this script?

try use allcombo rework by black
    https://www.ensage.io/discussion/173/dotaallcombos-reworked-by-black#latest

• DizzDizz Posts: 47

use jumpering Tinker assembly, i use it and it works better than Air13 i think

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@Bombaleilo said:

u can use TinkerAnnihilation its working fine and gamebreaking.

• ty guys, i'm try =)

• @Goldenfroze said:

@Bombaleilo said:

Okay sure i'll absolutely try that, and i will renew my subscription now heheh cause it's about to expire

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@dstrout111 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@Bombaleilo said:

Okay sure i'll absolutely try that, and i will renew my subscription now heheh cause it's about to expire

Enjoy

• @Goldenfroze said:

@dstrout111 said:

@Goldenfroze said:

@Bombaleilo said:

Enjoy

There is no auto killsteal in DotaAllCombo but the auto push and combo is good so I've combined the TinkerbyAir and DotaAllCombo and it's a winning game...

@Bombaleilo said:

@dstrout111 said:
    Its working well except the auto push just disabled it and all combo will be great specialy the auto killsteal

Unfortunately, not. It's very bugging as i wrote before. YEEEEEEE said same thing.
    He told that script send too many actions... So it's stucks after 3-4 sec using combo.

@Bombaleilo said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    I updated

Sorry for bad english =)

Tinker Reworked
    https://www.ensage.io/discussion/299/tinkerfastcomboplus/p1

• dstrout111dstrout111 Posts: 74

YEEEE, Cool I will try that.....