• Together to use force and blink if long distance

Demonstration

Tuning

1.Enable Orbwalker and Target Selector

2.Enable Move and Attack

GitHub

Tagged:

Comments

• An install link and a link to your github would be nifty.

• thizitothizito Posts: 43
    edited June 2017

Link of github is https://github.com/maza51/Ensage/
    bemine send me, ill give my feedback to the owner of script.. Dude, this is flawless and very very nice script but need only 1 improvement. It doesnt automatic Ult if you are not pressing the combo key
    Should be simple

If you are motivated to make other hero scripts i can even give you something for it$, rly like it.. great job

edit: Kill steal only in combos
    didnt read this. maybe you should add a option to enable this xD some users like it

• danielbhtedanielbhte Posts: 39
    edited June 2017

compiling error

• ensei89ensei89 Posts: 9

compiling error

edited June 2017

i think you guys need to install old framework files etc, missing some dependencys (same problem of users with DotaAllCombos) here it compiles everything fine, its a guess

https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/286477177912819714/326569656724881408/image.png?width=1099&height=619

• windalewindale Posts: 1

still compiling error DotaAllCombos is working fine with me.

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

@thizito said:
    i think you guys need to install old framework files etc, missing some dependencys (same problem of users with DotaAllCombos) here it compiles everything fine, its a guess

https://images.discordapp.net/attachments/286477177912819714/326569656724881408/image.png?width=1099&height=619

Plz help, how install old framework files?

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691126&fixForIE=.exe and any other BuildTools netframework

i dont remember what i did exactly, ask support if u dont remember

• I think it would be better to force staff people to you, than yourself to people

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

@rpgfreak128 said:
    I think it would be better to force staff people to you, than yourself to people

Not really. If there is a group you want to be middle of them so the call hits more people and you get spins

• @Chams said:

@rpgfreak128 said:
    I think it would be better to force staff people to you, than yourself to people

Not really. If there is a group you want to be middle of them so the call hits more people and you get spins

In theory, yes but usually axe is just force staffing himself to one person because script does not check for X amount of players

• @rpgfreak128 said:

@Chams said:

@rpgfreak128 said:

In theory, yes, but usually axe is just force staffing himself to one person because script does not check for X amount of players

• maza51maza51 Posts: 20

@rpgfreak128 said:

@Chams said:

@rpgfreak128 said:

In theory, yes but usually axe is just force staffing himself to one person because script does not check for X amount of players

Most likely I will add

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited June 2017

nice work so far

• saltonazadsaltonazad Posts: 33

not work for me=(((

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Another welcome addition would be the option to blink in optimal position when 2 or more heroes are in blink+taunt range. I know possible.

• If you can add Battle Hunger to the combo as well would be nice.

• Axe no support crimson guard item ??! can you add this item and Battle Hunger !!

• ensei89ensei89 Posts: 9

@xstrike1000 said:
    Axe no support crimson guard item ??! can you add this item and Battle Hunger !!

+1 add crimson guard pls :D

• hawk027hawk027 Posts: 20

can any1 tell this script sometime work some time not... axe is blinking but no Berserkers call(even if then after 2 -3 sec so enemy rans away) and some time no blademill also...plz help...iv enabled everything as this Super Axe assembly says....plz help

• @hawk027 make sure you are using DirectX 9 not 11 and test again.

• AdminAdmin Posts: 96
    edited July 2017

@NoLuckSkill said:
    @hawk027 make sure you are using DirectX 9 not 11 and test again.

How should Dx9 influence the spell usage of the hero? :roto2:
    If you have a decent modern pc, dx11 is the way to go since it mostly gives better fps. Especially since outdated and bad coded assemblies don't work with it :kappa:

• @Admin said:

@NoLuckSkill said:

If you have a decent modern pc, dx11 is the way to go since it mostly gives better fps. Especially since outdated and bad coded assemblies don't work with it :kappa:

SAVAGE

• JetJet Posts: 171

@Admin said:

@NoLuckSkill said:

Funny you say that because none of Vapers heroes are using any abilities in DX11 while holding down combo, but works fine in DX9

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Best Axe script right now/. Can we please have smart blink if 2 or more heroes are in range?

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

Please you can do so that it initiates with forcestaff and dagger at the same time. I have tried and only uses dagger, and if you have force ignore it

Battle Hunger > @jeanvs80 написал:

Please you can do so that it initiates with forcestaff and dagger at the same time. I have tried and only uses dagger, and if you have force ignore it

kk

Added

@maza51 said:
    Added

Thank you, I'll try it

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Why can't I change the hotkey from space to a different key? No other assembly have this problem for me

• DjonyDjony Posts: 23

Update Plz no work

• decorousdecorous Posts: 25

update pls

update plx

• si_jisi_ji Posts: 38

Can you write SuperSlardar or SuperCentaurWarrunner according to SuperAxe?I think these hero scripts work almost the same. Your script can do stop cast if there is no enemy within the skill range, which I did not find in other scripts.

And Sand King,its script should be noted that after having Blink Dagger, Sand King's best Combo logic should be Blink to the main target side, puncture the main target while also puncturing the main target behind or around the other target.All in all, Let Sand King puncture as many targets as possible. You can also join Linken Breaker this function, using Force Staff or Eul and so on

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@si_ji said:
    Can you write SuperSlardar or SuperCentaurWarrunner according to SuperAxe?I think these hero scripts work almost the same. Your script can do stop cast if there is no enemy within the skill range, which I did not find in other scripts.

The assembly "FailSwitch" has functions intended for this purpose, Black Hole, Call, Crush - heaps of spells. You can also configure it to some extent (useful for clearing waves with high damage stuns on the heroes you mentioned).

@lolkhax 说道:

@si_ji said:

The assembly "FailSwitch" has functions intended for this purpose, Black Hole, Call, Crush - heaps of spells. You can also configure it to some extent (useful for clearing waves with high damage stuns on the heroes you mentioned).

Thank you, but I found that FailSwitch did not work well with other scripts

• Dolche11Dolche11 Posts: 24

Update pls

• Can you add target selector?

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

It is possible to make that in usage time of the first ability he didn't run circles around the purpose, and stood still? And I began to run only if the purpose runs away.

• it doesn't calculate optimal blink point to call.. script should find out best location where maximum number of enemies will be caught using call.. also script should not call after blink if enemy runs away.. another improvement is need to add crimson guard.. auto blink and use culling blade if killable..

• SuperAXE + Meteor Hammer is nice combo

• Please add use of Force Staff without using Blink. In the early game, you can only buy forse staff and use combo forse staff on the enemy and agr.

@madapollon написал:
    Please add use of Force Staff without using Blink. In the early game, you can only buy forse staff and use combo forse staff on the enemy and agr.

this works

• @maza51 said:

@madapollon написал:
    Please add use of Force Staff without using Blink. In the early game, you can only buy forse staff and use combo forse staff on the enemy and agr.

this works

I press D and have only a force staff. Nothing happens. Aks runs to the enemy and everything

• @icanfly03 said:
    SuperAXE + Meteor Hammer is nice combo

Yes! Does it use the Meteor Hammer?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@JoyEnoshima said:

@icanfly03 said:
    SuperAXE + Meteor Hammer is nice combo

Yes! Does it use the Meteor Hammer?

Doesn't look like it - wouldn't be too tricky to add it though

• can update?

• serugsserugs Posts: 4

I have a question.... I am trying to use the script but when I use the dagger after that it doesn't activate any of the items I have like BKB etc, I have customize keys... thank you

• birdybirdy Posts: 13

auto kill steal is not working, i mean the culling blade...can u fix this please?