Overlay Information

2»

Comments

• new overlay?
    Thank you very much, going to deal with functions, and then in version 2, missing manabars in Vengeful and MK, and do not show a Roshan timer

Большое спасибо, пойду разбираться с функциями, а то во 2 версии, пропадали манабары на венге и МК, и не показывался таймер рошана

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited September 2017

V2 had auto phase boots. V3, doesn't seem to have this feature. Is it possible to add this?

• I have a few questions. Is it possible to implement the old method of skills, where the point? And what does "cour overlay"?

• @JoyPink said:

@PennyPacker said:
    V2 had auto phase boots. V3, doesn't seem to have this feature. Is it possible to add this?

Use https://www.ensage.io/discussion/68/item-manager-aio-utility
    its a MUST HAVE script when u use Ensage.

Never use that, I use 'P' to open shop. When that assembly is enabled, 'P' won't open shop. Couldn't find in settings how to change that, so I just removed it.

• @PennyPacker said:

@JoyPink said:

@PennyPacker said:

Use https://www.ensage.io/discussion/68/item-manager-aio-utility
    its a MUST HAVE script when u use Ensage.

Never use that, I use 'P' to open shop. When that assembly is enabled, 'P' won't open shop. Couldn't find in settings how to change that, so I just removed it.

That's because P is a default toggle key for snatcher.

You can solve that by going to Generalsetting and turn off "Block player input"

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102
    edited September 2017

Okay, thanks I will try that.
    Well I went and changed the snatcher key.
    Cheers

• Hello J-God, thank you for all your effort to this amazing assembly and there are some tiny problems that hope you can fix/update it.
    The first one is the resolution problem. Since I am using a 21:9 2560x1080, the hero overlay (mp bar, spell icons) will kinda block the hp bar. I guess the reason is if the horizontal resolution is 2560, the assembly will put the hero overlay on 1440 pixels vertically, to fit the 2560x1440 16:9 resolution, could you fix this please? I think more and more people use 21:9 screen will face the same problem.

And other problems is my personal request and hope there would be switches to turn them on/off,
    - hp value in digits on hero overlay, like the mana one, will be easy to use axe ulti.
    - disable hero overlay on my own hero
    - customize hero overlay position, like the item and networth panel.
    - customize font

Thank you so much~

• I wanted to know if everybody's not working OpenDota or if it just didn't work?

• Hey guys,> @hmxxhmzxesg said:

Hello J-God, thank you for all your effort to this amazing assembly and there are some tiny problems that hope you can fix/update it.
    The first one is the resolution problem. Since I am using a 21:9 2560x1080, the hero overlay (mp bar, spell icons) will kinda block the hp bar. I guess the reason is if the horizontal resolution is 2560, the assembly will put the hero overlay on 1440 pixels vertically, to fit the 2560x1440 16:9 resolution, could you fix this please? I think more and more people use 21:9 screen will face the same problem.

And other problems is my personal request and hope there would be switches to turn them on/off,
    - hp value in digits on hero overlay, like the mana one, will be easy to use axe ulti.
    - disable hero overlay on my own hero
    - customize hero overlay position, like the item and networth panel.
    - customize font

Thank you so much~

1. add in next release
    2. done
    3. done
    4. you already can change font

https://gfycat.com/DapperSkeletalGrunion

• @mrSharp said:
    I wanted to know if everybody's not working OpenDota or if it just didn't work?

for me its working fine

• @hmxxhmzxesg said:

done
    https://gfycat.com/FairParchedIbis

• Is it just me or does this sometimes not show the 5th enemies items? I find I have to press 'F5' in game to get it to work.

• @Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.
    Can you show me how it should be shown in the game?

• @mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.

He was supposed to be here on the parameters.

https://vgy.me/3oWNq5

• @mrSharp said:

@mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.

open dota is not working for local player, u need a real player for test

• @Jumpering said:

@hmxxhmzxesg said:

done
    https://gfycat.com/FairParchedIbis

Thank you so much! You are awesome!

• @Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

@mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.

Yes, I used witch real players. But nothing comes up anyway.

• mrSharpmrSharp Posts: 66
    edited September 2017

@mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

@mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.

Yes, I used witch real players. But nothing comes up anyway.

It's just that all the scripts work, which is what OpenDota doesn't work.

I off all the the scripts, but still the same thing.

Should she show during the game or during the selection of heroes? As old version.

• using 21:9 screen, can't see the hp bar

• @vcferro said:
    using 21:9 screen, can't see the hp bar

try to experemental with size/position settings

• @Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

@mrSharp said:

@Jumpering said:

@mrSharp said:

for me its working fine

Weird.

Same problem with mrSharp, dont know where to see opendota info. Have tried to adjust opendota position but nothing changed in screen.

• @mrSharp
    @hmxxhmzxesg

before first creeps you can see this panel with info

also you can check ur console for some info too

• This happens to me. But mostly it only shows 4 heroes items and not 5. Is there a way to solve this without F5?

• @PennyPacker said:

This happens to me. But mostly it only shows 4 heroes items and not 5. Is there a way to solve this without F5?

Never got this before. Any errors in console?

• @Jumpering написал:
    @mrSharp
    @hmxxhmzxesg

before first creeps you can see this panel with info

also you can check ur console for some info too

At me in general such does not appear. I do not even have anything to show off in your console, just like yours for an Opendot, a feeling like it's not there at all.

• @mrSharp said:
    At me in general such does not appear. I do not even have anything to show off in your console, just like yours for an Opendot, a feeling like it's not there at all.

in v2 opendota is working for u?

• mrSharpmrSharp Posts: 66
    edited September 2017

@Jumpering написал:

@mrSharp said:

in v2 opendota is working for u?

Worked a long time, like i said during the hero's selection. But now she's not showing up anymore. Well, that's okay. It's not such a big deal anyway.

I wanted to know if you add buyback enemy heroes? It'il probably be more useful.

• why is not a deactivation ability and item for allies?

• @Jumpering said:

@PennyPacker said:

This happens to me. But mostly it only shows 4 heroes items and not 5. Is there a way to solve this without F5?

114275|     4|         Bootstrapper|   RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at OverlayInformation.HeroContainer.UpdateInfo()
       at OverlayInformation.HeroContainer..ctor(Hero hero, Boolean isAlly, OverlayInformation main)
       at OverlayInformation.Updater.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<OnNewHero>b__0()
       at Ensage.Common.DelayAction.<>c.<Add>b__4_0(Object sender, RaisedArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Signals.Signal.TriggerSignal(Object sender, String reason)
       at Ensage.Common.Signals.SignalManager.Game_OnUpdate(EventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Drawing.OnDrawNative()

Any of that help? Only showing 4 now and that's red in console.

• JumperingJumpering Posts: 583

@cheater said:
    why is not a deactivation ability and item for allies?

added function to menu for this

@PennyPacker said:

@Jumpering said:

@PennyPacker said:

114275|     4|         Bootstrapper|   RaiseUnhandledException| System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at OverlayInformation.HeroContainer.UpdateInfo()
       at OverlayInformation.HeroContainer..ctor(Hero hero, Boolean isAlly, OverlayInformation main)
       at OverlayInformation.Updater.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<OnNewHero>b__0()
       at Ensage.Common.DelayAction.<>c.<Add>b__4_0(Object sender, RaisedArgs args)
       at Ensage.Common.Signals.Signal.TriggerSignal(Object sender, String reason)
       at Ensage.Common.Signals.SignalManager.Game_OnUpdate(EventArgs args)
       at Ensage.Drawing.OnDrawNative()

Any of that help? Only showing 4 now and that's red in console.

this exception from another error

• Sonn1kSonn1k Posts: 2

Is this working for Dx11 already?

edited October 2017

@Sonn1k said:
    Is this working for Dx11 already?

yes, since v3 was released

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

Fix!!!!

• syonnsyonn Posts: 14

Is it only me or this feezes a lot the computer ?

• xpz07xpz07 Posts: 7

Overlayinfo v3 Need fixes. 3 days ago, everything worked, now nothing works . It didnt appear ingame mod menu too... :((

update

• now overlay can draw icon on minimap for last position(prediction) tracker

• Thanks, can Top Panel work with 2560 × 1440 screen res ?

• @Jumpering said:
    update

Life bars in top panel is shown with position mistake in 2560x1080(21:9) resolution, and it is not adjustable like in hero overlay. Could you please fix it or make it positional adjustable?
    Meanwhile, the TP position in minimap is also incorrect, I dont know if it is because of the resolution as well.

Thank you so much~

• Norby93Norby93 Posts: 70
    edited February 2018

@Jumpering said:
    update

are u still here? or we shouldnt w8 new update for overlay?

• @hmxxhmzxesg said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

Life bars in top panel is shown with position mistake in 2560x1080(21:9) resolution, and it is not adjustable like in hero overlay. Could you please fix it or make it positional adjustable?
    Meanwhile, the TP position in minimap is also incorrect, I dont know if it is because of the resolution as well.

Thank you so much~

updated

• Hey Jumpering, do you need to turn on Alpha Loader Update channel if you're playing on dx11 with OverlayInformationV3? Because I've been experiencing crashes after I turned it onto Alpha.

• @Jumpering said:

@hmxxhmzxesg said:

@Jumpering said:
    update

Thank you so much~

updated

Thank you sir, you are the best.