Scripts keep disappearing

manunit92manunit92 Posts: 25

Why do the damn scripts always disappear in profile? This is bloody annoying that we have to reinstall scripts all the time in the database. It's done it for me three games in a row now!

Tagged:

Comments

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

I have the same issue please help ty

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

@manunit92 said:
    Why do the damn scripts always disappear in profile? This is bloody annoying that we have to reinstall scripts all the time in the database. It's done it for me three games in a row now!

This happens when you don't properly turn off ensage, like you turn off your pc without closing ensage it doesnt sync with the program.

• What if you have properly turned it off and it's still disappearing?

• manunit92manunit92 Posts: 25

Yeah this has nothing to do with not properly turning off ensage. It's my only complaint at the moment with the constant influx of brilliant features lately being added. When I enter a game sometimes my connection might drop or a script might crash but ensage is still active. I re enter the game and find the scripts are gone and then when I refresh the profile page they are gone as well and I have to re add them in the middle of a match.

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377
    edited June 2017

Well for me this only happens when I have new assemblies installed, then I just turn off pc without closing ensage, then I turn it on it dissapears, but when I install assembly, and let ensage sync, then turn it off, it wont dissapear again. I dont might be different issues we are having, because my assembly dont dissapear during match or what

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited June 2017

try reinstalling it on your main drive and name it.

• That's great! Finally, it worked Thanks!