Item Manager (AIO Utility)

Comments

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172
    edited April 2017

Can we add an auto diffusal blade to anyone who uses ghost scepter or guardian angel? this is huge thanks.

edit: also necrophos ghost shroud

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@badbreath said:
    Can we add an auto diffusal blade to anyone who uses ghost scepter or guardian angel? this is huge thanks.

edit: also necrophos ghost shroud

Its too situational, i doubt u want to use diffusal not on ur focused target. It should be done by combo assembly.

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:
    Hey bro can you add auto eat of branch using tango?

There is so many lazy people, so probably i should add everything kappa

you can rename you script in to "lazy paradise"

• anonymouseanonymouse Posts: 377

Thanks for the tango eat bro. Anyways just to add I sometimes play ability draft, and if I get the chance Ill pick riki invis, just checked today that your assembly doesnt use soul ring while in riki invi, I understand its okay if your in regular invi but its super good for riki/treant invi when you dont break invi while casting spells. Can we have add an option to use auto soul ring while invi? And also auto deward doesnt work while invi etc. good for riki invi or treant invi. Thanks a lot!

edited April 2017

@anonymouse said:
    Thanks for the tango eat bro. Anyways just to add I sometimes play ability draft, and if I get the chance Ill pick riki invis, just checked today that your assembly doesnt use soul ring while in riki invi, I understand its okay if your in regular invi but its super good for riki/treant invi when you dont break invi while casting spells. Can we have add an option to use auto soul ring while invi? And also auto deward doesnt work while invi etc. good for riki invi or treant invi. Thanks a lot!

Its actually checks for treant invis modifier and riki as hero (because he doesnt have unique modifier invis name), so in usual game it should work, but i can fix it anyway

edited April 2017

duplicated...

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Its actually checks for treant invis modifier and riki as hero (because he doesnt have unique modifier invis name), so in usual game it should work, but i can fix it anyway

Thanks bro, I sometimes play ability draft, so I dont usually get riki as hero but get his invis skill, so we would be good if its global not only for normal game. Thanks man.

• yucuyucu Posts: 4

auto medallion/crest and auto shiva when attacking please

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

@yucu said:

Oh yes :doge:

@yucu said:

I dont really want to add offensive items, but maybe ill do it...

• landmetlandmet Posts: 98

@IdcNoob said:

@yucu said:

I dont really want to add offensive items, but maybe ill do it...

hey then u do this request can you do by defaul off?

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Does your gold spender automatically buy items you have pre selected like the old one? I couldn't find the option to do this. Also option ion to buy items you have in your pre selection (when you shift click) when you at about to die. Yes the first one is very lazy but one time I remember I was fighting slark by the shop and it auto bought my scythe and I sheeped him and killed him. OP

edited May 2017

Can you make auto deward/soul ring/skill while invi? Useful for riki/treant invi, maybe just make it a toggle switch thanks!

@anonymouse said:
    Can you make auto deward/soul ring/skill while invi? Useful for riki/treant invi, maybe just make it a toggle switch thanks!

It should already use items in riki/treant invis.

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Ah maybe because I play ad and its not global for all heroes? Anyways if in the future you add it as global that would be great, 10/10 assembly thanks.

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Ah maybe because I play ad and its not global for all heroes? Anyways if in the future you add it as global that would be great, 10/10 assembly thanks.

It also should work with ad.

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Tried it bro like treant/riki/brood invi it doesnt seem to work I had to manually soul ring/deward

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Tried it bro like treant/riki/brood invi it doesnt seem to work I had to manually soul ring/deward

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382
    edited May 2017

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Maybe there's something wrong with the code for ad, tried it today with riki invi and brood invi, I have to manually soul ring, only time it will work is if im in vision and out of invi. Tried it in regular game works great but with ad it doesnt seem to be working.

It was said 10 times already that stuff with modifiers are broken in core right now...

• topdogtopdog Posts: 13

"ITEM MANAGER" NOT WORK!!!

edited May 2017

@topdog said:
    "ITEM MANAGER" NOT WORK!!!

Thanks for ur informative feedback :kappa: but its working.

• dstrout111dstrout111 Posts: 74

Item Manager is not working now, and it's said "Compile ItemManager" with half of the loading bar it;s already 30min it's still not working...

Anyone can fix this pls? wasted subscription haiizt

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

@dstrout111 said:
    Anyone can fix this pls? wasted subscription haiizt

import it locally.

It should work now. Probably :kappajail:

@IdcNoob said:
    It should work now. Probably :kappajail:

Thanks It's working now after ensage update

• kappatalismkappatalism Posts: 134
    edited May 2017

@IdcNoob Can you please change the auto deward with quell/talon function to prioritize wards instead of whichever's closer ? Also maybe increase the detection range ?

Edit : Btw thank you for the bkb change on evader ! Appreciate it :)

@kappatalism said:
    @IdcNoob Can you please change the auto deward with quell/talon function to prioritize wards instead of whichever's closer ? Also maybe increase the detection range ?

Arent they both wards ? :kappa: I guess u mean sentry wards.

Move items to backpack while in recovery abuse is not working bro

@anonymouse said:

Yeah, latest update broke it. Should be fixed now.

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

I don't know how to use it.. i mean, whats the hotkey? I cant find it and use another one is difficult for me ahah

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

I don't know how to use it.. i mean, whats the hotkey? I cant find it and use another one is difficult for me ahah

What exactly u dont know how to use ?

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Move items to backpack
    Idk what's the key in the KeyBoard lol
    and also how it works

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Move items to backpack
    and also how it works

If u are talking about recovery abuse, then there is an option in menu where u can change to drop items or move to backpack.

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Move items to backpack
    and also how it works

If u are talking about recovery abuse, then there is an option in menu where u can change to drop items or move to backpack.

Can you pls make it so ItemManager midases the smallest creep it can find if your hero is level 25 ?

• TehnoscorpionTehnoscorpion Posts: 318

@kappatalism said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@Swamttert said:

@IdcNoob said:

@anonymouse said:

Move items to backpack
    and also how it works

Can you pls make it so ItemManager midases the smallest creep it can find if your hero is level 25 ?

Put a minimum of experience to use and he will eat first

@kappatalism said:

Added.

But why u quoting 10 old random posts ? Ill see ur message anyway.

@IdcNoob said:

@kappatalism said:

Added.

But why u quoting 10 old random posts ? Ill see ur message anyway.

Idk habit I guess, from old forums that doesn't notice you if you're not quoted even if it's from your own thread.

Ty for addin' :)

edited May 2017

Added snatcher option to move item from inventory to backpack to pick up aegis/rapier/gem if inventory is full. Item cost threshold can be changed.

Added some offensive items:

• Abyssal
    • Diffusal
    • Ethereal
    • Euls
    • Halberd
    • Medalion/Solar
    • Orchid/Bloodthorn
    • Atos
    • Hex
    • Urn
    • Veil

Items will be used on target u are attacking. If "Always use" menu option enabled they will be used on any enemy hero, like auto disable. All items are disabled by default.

Settings in the menu will appear only after u purchased an item.

Test them and tell if u want other items.

• jyc3jyc3 Posts: 12

after update, item manager is disappeared from the menu. it was ok 2 hours ago

@jyc3 said:

Because it loads with sdk now. Make sure its enabled there.

• bnt002bnt002 Posts: 5

@IdcNoob said:

@jyc3 said:

what's sdk?

@bnt002 said:

@IdcNoob said:

@jyc3 said:

what's sdk?

• G1BG1B Posts: 22

@IdcNoob said:

Added some offensive items:

• Abyssal
    • Diffusal
    • Ethereal
    • Euls
    • Halberd
    • Medalion/Solar
    • Orchid/Bloodthorn
    • Atos
    • Hex
    • Urn
    • Veil

Items will be used on target u are attacking. If "Always use" menu option enabled they will be used on any enemy hero, like auto disable. All items are disabled by default.

Settings in the menu will appear only after u purchased an item.

Test them and tell if u want other items.

Thanks for adding this. It improves the game using heros with no one key scripts

• toxicspazztoxicspazz Posts: 43

I just want to couple this assembly with tinker so that he drops the items at fountain on the ground and regens faster. Sadly this option doesnt work or only works sometimes.

@toxicspazz said:
    I just want to couple this assembly with tinker so that he drops the items at fountain on the ground and regens faster. Sadly this option doesnt work or only works sometimes.

There was kinda a big delay before recovery abuse could be used if auto bottle currently active, this delay should be much lower now.

Added defensive abilities:

• Blade mail
    • Lotus orb
    • Black king bar
    • Shivas Guard
    • Mjollnir
    • Hurricane pike