envader, pls make update for dodge!!

byfsdhrbyfsdhr Posts: 6

After test all the escape heroes, i find the only useful function is the disable spell or items like eul and sov. and blink dagger( not other spell blink such as qop am pa)
only good supported hero with counter is puck's phase shift, and i also noticed there is a star in front of each hero spell setting, which called " modifer counter". i dont know whats that for.

storm, qop, pl, pa, they are not well supported, pls update your program.

Tagged:

Comments

• byfsdhrbyfsdhr Posts: 6

no one comments?

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

Yes, its not working very well and ill update it. But it requires a lot of changes, so it will take some time.

@IdcNoob said:
    Yes, its not working very well and ill update it. But it requires a lot of changes, so it will take some time.

Also, Lina lion nuke ult it won't counter

Thanks

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

well u can't dodge laguna blade.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@byfsdhr said:

@IdcNoob said:

Also, Lina lion nuke ult it won't counter

Thanks

@Goldenfroze said:
    well u can't dodge laguna blade.

You can dodge it and it works with something like phase shift.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890

:gaben:

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

You can dodge Laguna blade with manta.

@IdcNoob said:

i want to give some change to the code
    so i downloaded it to local,when i add the script to ensage, it says compiling error.

i think the timing should be calibrated for some heros, for example:

lion:
    AdditionalDelay = Ability.AbilitySpecialData.First(x => x.Name == "damage_delay").Value + 0.05f;
    aghanimRadius = Ability.AbilitySpecialData.First(x => x.Name == "splash_radius_scepter").Value + 60;.

Lina:
    AdditionalDelay = Ability.AbilitySpecialData.First(x => x.Name == "damage_delay").Value + 0.05f;

after you calculated for animation, do you nedd add damage delay?