Killed Steam to Load Enola

BillybobjoeBillybobjoe Posts: 6
edited April 2017 in General

Says it does that, yet earlier on it says its injected it. What's the go?

Tagged:

Comments

  • bump

  • Wasted a subscription on Joduska as well because of this issue. Glad to see support still hasn't changed.

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 859
    edited April 2017

    @Billybobjoe said:
    Says it does that, yet earlier on it says its injected it. What's the go?

    launch ensage first then launch steam and launch the dota 2 from the loader.

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 859

    Sorry for delay respond.

  • BotBot Posts: 14

    You need to launch Ensage BEFORE Steam. Afterwards you can go ahead and start DotA 2 through the loader.

  • I have done that countless times. Still nothing.

  • Legitimately, open Ensage first, then Steam (no steam processes are open), then launch Dota 2 using the loader, using alpha or beta it still gives me this bullshit.

  • smurfsmurf Posts: 4
    edited April 2017

    Are you running Steam as Admin, if yes, that's the Problem.
    Have you checked your antivirus? (Maybe the loader is blocked.)
    Deactivate your antivirus and test it.
    Are you running the Loader as Admin?

  • SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

    @smurf said:
    Are you running Steam as Admin, if yes, that's the Problem.
    Have you checked your antivirus? (Maybe the loader is blocked.)
    Deactivate your antivirus and test it.
    Are you running the Loader as Admin?

    Running steam as admin is not a problem

  • smurfsmurf Posts: 4

    @Swamttert said:

    @smurf said:
    Are you running Steam as Admin, if yes, that's the Problem.
    Have you checked your antivirus? (Maybe the loader is blocked.)
    Deactivate your antivirus and test it.
    Are you running the Loader as Admin?

    Running steam as admin is not a problem

    It could be a part of it.

  • shaoruceshaoruce Posts: 5

    I am facing the same problem now. When I start a bot game for testing scripts at the hero select phase, loader terminated dota to loading ennola. I have uploaded the log so maybe devs can check that. Here is the log link: https://s.put.re/8vKuv1q.zip

  • smurfsmurf Posts: 4

    @shaoruce said:
    I am facing the same problem now. When I start a bot game for testing scripts at the hero select phase, loader terminated dota to loading ennola. I have uploaded the log so maybe devs can check that. Here is the log link: https://s.put.re/8vKuv1q.zip

    WHY IN ZIP REMOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • shaoruceshaoruce Posts: 5

    @smurf said:

    @shaoruce said:
    I am facing the same problem now. When I start a bot game for testing scripts at the hero select phase, loader terminated dota to loading ennola. I have uploaded the log so maybe devs can check that. Here is the log link: https://s.put.re/8vKuv1q.zip

    WHY IN ZIP REMOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I don't understand what are you talking about.

  • smurfsmurf Posts: 4

    Why did you upload the Log as zip and not as text or as a picture? Because in Zip can be everything (Virus, Trojaner, etc.)

  • GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 859

    PM me I can do teamviewer to fix it.

  • It says that its injected? What assemblies are you using?

  • octocatoctocat Posts: 10

    @smurf said:
    Why did you upload the Log as zip and not as text or as a picture? Because in Zip can be everything (Virus, Trojaner, etc.)

    Because the "upload debug logs" button in the loader zips it?

  • Still not working, would appreciate some staff assistance, or should I just recommend people not to purchase this and instead go to competitors?

  • CrowCrow Posts: 2

    Same, this is so shyte. No mods or admins come to help us.

  • landmetlandmet Posts: 97

    @Crow said:
    Same, this is so shyte. No mods or admins come to help us.

    @Billybobjoe said:
    Still not working, would appreciate some staff assistance, or should I just recommend people not to purchase this and instead go to competitors?

    i asq help on discord for you

  • NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,041

    Bla Bla Bla no help from admins/mods. If you get crash by Enolla it can be by:
    1.You Trying to use Ensage in "Try Hero/Demo Mode" for some ppl it crash, because try hero starting on Local Server.
    2.You Trying to create custom lobby on Local Server, you need chose real server not local.
    3. You get new VAC module.

    For Some users Try Hero/Demo mode and lobby on Local Servers works without Crash.

  • landmetlandmet Posts: 97

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Bla Bla Bla no help from admins/mods. If you get crash by Enolla it can be by:
    1.You Trying to use Ensage in "Try Hero/Demo Mode" for some ppl it crash, because try hero starting on Local Server.
    2.You Trying to create custom lobby on Local Server, you need chose real server not local.
    3. You get new VAC module.

    For Some users Try Hero/Demo mode and lobby on Local Servers works without Crash.

    vay , ti realno na novi yroven vishel !

  • landmetlandmet Posts: 97

    @NeeDforKill said:
    Bla Bla Bla no help from admins/mods. If you get crash by Enolla it can be by:
    1.You Trying to use Ensage in "Try Hero/Demo Mode" for some ppl it crash, because try hero starting on Local Server.
    2.You Trying to create custom lobby on Local Server, you need chose real server not local.
    3. You get new VAC module.

    For Some users Try Hero/Demo mode and lobby on Local Servers works without Crash.

    why so mad? some1 kill you in dota?

Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!