NecroMaster

bruninjamanbruninjaman Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Assemblies

NecroMaster

This is a combo script totally worked for necrophos like the old one from the old forum. but all reworked tested and working.

features:

Damage Bar: this bar will show you when enemy is killable by the combo. Will calculate everything. This bar means the health you need remove from the enemy to be able to kill him using the combo.

Killable Icon: Means you can press the combo key(default "D") to execute the
combo with assurance he will die(unless you find some calculation error or dazzle or someone save him).

Itens:
in combo will be used: dagon, veil,aether,force staff, hurricane pike, vyse, malevolence, bloodthorn, ultimate, death pulse and when you can't use nothing he will orbwalk attacking enemy.(will not be used in this order, the order is: amplify damage first then use damage itens it will use first the ultimate to make the enemy disabled while comboing and to don't use itens out of range and miss ultimate.
Also this script will remove linkens in this order: force staff, hurricane pike, malevolence, bloodthorn, vyse, ethereal, dagon.(damage will be calculate with linkens)

Works for Shadow blade or Silver Edge. Use the crit/break before use the combo(Nice for heroes like huskar).

Combo will not be used in Lotus Orb or Magic Imune targets.

Known problems/bugs(Can be fixed):

Calculation can miss agaisnt somethings like the active effect from pipe/defiance.
Talent 5% of magic damage not yet added to calculation

If you guys like the script I can update or I might update because I want to use it. Like invoke script(will be updated and re-posted), legion script...

Small combo video: https://vgy.me/DoiO6n

Thanks and leave your feedback.
INSTALL
GITHUB

Tagged:

Comments

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67
    edited August 2017

It looks interesting, to try it :)

• I got compiling error.

Anyway welcome back! I remember you from the old ensage forum. Are you the guy who create Invoker ninja?

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I too encountered a compiling error - It's good to have you back, it'll be good to see what you come up with next!

• Cant find in the database

• @tawannupinw said:
    I got compiling error.

Anyway welcome back! I remember you from the old ensage forum. Are you the guy who create Invoker ninja?

Thanks, yes I created the old one but it is discontinued. But I intend to update. about compiling error should be the version of the file I've updated on github, try now. If it doesn't work should be something about dll references because it is working for me(or could be some new thing about this new ensage(scripts) that I didn't know).

• @dstrout111 said:
    Cant find in the database

adm needs to aprove first.

• @lolkhax said:
    I too encountered a compiling error - It's good to have you back, it'll be good to see what you come up with next!

try again now, should work.

• IdcNoobIdcNoob Posts: 1,175

@bruninjaman said:

@dstrout111 said:

It probably wont be approved, because this "reworked" code is outdated and bad.

• @IdcNoob said:

@bruninjaman said:

@dstrout111 said:

lol why? is not really reworked I did all the code again. I said reworked just because do almost the same that the other script but now is working better. I don't see why is outdate I played a few games.

• @JoyPink said:
    compiling error

seems to be working here, can you show me the problem in your log(ensage/logs)?

I am not saying you are the problem, everyone is getting the same error but might be something about references or about an updated I am not aware from ensage. Developers should know what is it since they are active. but if anyone know, I can solve the problem seeing the log.

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

you are Brazilian
    ?

• @jeanvs80 said:
    you are Brazilian
    ?

yes

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@bruninjaman said:

lol why? is not really reworked I did all the code again. I said reworked just because do almost the same that the other script but now is working better. I don't see why is outdate I played a few games.

1) Calling combo in OnWndProc.
    2) Using deprecated drawing methods.
    3) Using outdated/not good ensage.common stuff.
    4) Full static hero assemblies are kinda not welcomed anymore.

As you are coming back after some time, you might wanna take a look at our new library, Ensage.SDK.

• bruninjamanbruninjaman Posts: 27
    edited August 2017

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

As you are coming back after some time, you might wanna take a look at our new library, Ensage.SDK.

Thanks for informate me. I am doing all the code again based on new assemblies from developers to get the new things. About what you said I only want combo to be called when a key is pressed that's why I used "OnWndProc", what should I use instead?

I did all the code again, you can see how it looks like: (https://github.com/bruninjaman/EnsageSharp/tree/master/NecroMasterSharp)
    isn't done yet like drawing methods and switching ensage.common stuff. This version should work(or not might have the same problem that the old one had because it was working as "script" the code was just "bad"), but isn't ready yet. I mean I am updating everything, so while I am doing it, it is open to public to advise me of any kinda problem or possible bad coding... and while I was reworking I saw why code was outdated. but all this update is more like to save computer resources(script will do the same), the old one was generating compiling error for other people for other reason.

edited August 2017

@IdcNoob said:

working on it

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@bruninjaman said:

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

Thanks for informate me. I am doing all the code again based on new assemblies from developers to get the new things. About what you said I only want combo to be called when a key is pressed that's why I used "OnWndProc", what should I use instead?

OnWndProc get's called when it's not the case (i.e you move your mouse). So if you don't have a good computer, it just lags. Even if you have a good computer, running 4-5 assemblies with OnWndProc combo call decreases your fps by 30-40. So it's better to use Game_OnUpdate

edited August 2017

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

OnWndProc get's called when it's not the case (i.e you move your mouse). So if you don't have a good computer, it just lags. Even if you have a good computer, running 4-5 assemblies with OnWndProc combo call decreases your fps by 30-40. So it's better to use Game_OnUpdate

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

@beminee said:

@bruninjaman said:

makes sense, almost finishing all the code, I just need to set drawing options. if you see something wrong tell me. using Game_OnUpdate with sleeps.
    https://github.com/bruninjaman/EnsageSharp/tree/master/NecroMasterSharp

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

to add to the database and then compiling error

• @Midn said:
    to add to the database and then compiling error

Install Microsoft build tools 2015

ten times already this set. while the base is not make is not finding the script in the database.

десят раз уже это устанавливал. пока в базу не вносят не работает ни один скрипт не находящей в базе.

• @Midn said:

ten times already this set. while the base is not make is not finding the script in the database.

десят раз уже это устанавливал. пока в базу не вносят не работает ни один скрипт не находящей в базе.

script is not approved yet so you can't find on database. I will send script again to wait approval.

ок

• hamhamhamham Posts: 19

Installed Microsoft build tools 2015 but compiling error persist.

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Scrtipt now in database. Tried it in demo and it is amazing. Thanks. The way it is designed you won't be accused of killstealing anymore.

• @klaretos said:
    Scrtipt now in database. Tried it in demo and it is amazing. Thanks. The way it is designed you won't be accused of killstealing anymore.

Thanks, I'm excited to upgrade this script even more. I'm doing more scripts, I will post a new one today.

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@bruninjaman said:

@klaretos said:

Thanks, I'm excited to upgrade this script even more. I'm doing more scripts, I will post a new one today.

Thank you for your return bruninjaman, your are so good!

• @demonz22 said:

@bruninjaman said:

@klaretos said:

Thank you for your return bruninjaman, your are so good!

Its nice to hear it man, thanks.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121

add maxrange for orbwalker or he will always run straight in

why does every scripter not include that ?

• ofc max range orbwalk would be good

• @dawaisuka said:

there is already, just don't have an option to set in menu. but I will add everything on menu when I update the code to use the new "Ensage.SDK" library.

• @bruninjaman said:

@dawaisuka said:

there is already, just don't have an option to set in menu. but I will add everything on menu when I update the code to use the new "Ensage.SDK" library.

default value is: 300

• Dolche11Dolche11 Posts: 24
    edited August 2017

Why necro use ultimate with full hp enemy? Damage bar is full yellow and no kill(

• @Dolche11 said:
    Why necro use ultimate with full hp enemy? Damage bar is full yellow and no kill(

You can use the combo whenever you want, even if enemy is full HP. When Yellow bar is full enemy is not killable by combo. When Yellow bar reachs 0 will appear another icon that means the enemy is killable by combo.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172
    edited August 2017

I think he's saying it shouldn't cast ultimate when combo key is pressed but once he's killsble it should activate combo. This way it's one key to hold instead of using Q when you don't want to waste combo

edited August 2017

@badbreath said:
    I think he's saying it shouldn't cast ultimate when combo key is pressed but once he's killsble it should activate combo. This way it's one key to hold instead of using Q when you don't want to waste combo

there isnt this option yet. On the old script had an option to just use ult when enemy is killable. the key is only for combo, there isnt any option to harass the enemy (yet). He will need to harass enemy by himself and kill use combo based on the damage enemy will get of your friends and your aura... things like that.. more features can be added before.

• can you add auto ult when enemy is killable by ulti only? so that we don't need to press button

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@h3llscream said:
    can you add auto ult when enemy is killable by ulti only? so that we don't need to press button

+1 and also check for ember spirit shield, break linkin by least damage item ( like if they have linkin we can break by medalion of courage(least damage item))

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

doesn't work

• nice work, but need update

• Does this script use Blink Dagger?

• doesn't show the KILL combo icon on the top, also do failsafe for Ult so when you press combo key it doesn't use Ult on a full HP hero

• BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

Script is outdated.