Ensage is having fps issues for too long now

BalenCSharpBalenCSharp Posts: 21
edited August 2017 in General

Edited: Because ensage's mod have too much time and have replied to all support threads here so they edit my thread and remove so called "advertisements", just telling those poor guys here that ensage's is shit and there exist better cheats called (sorry, this forum "rules" are so tight, get it eh?)

First of all let's talk about the staff, mods idc whatever is incharge, such a great staff
.....I have to ask for help and wait 3 days and get no respond and I also done the same on their discord.

It is also very funny that I find a bunch of threads that ask for simple optimization which haven't been replied to up to date.

Now here is the thing, a lot of people have been reporting fps issues and they are taken with a grain of salt and when you make a thread talking about it they spam "Shitty pc, upgrade" which makes me want to suck monkey balls.

Also the anti vac is shit, yes no one got banned we got it but what about the past ban wave that hit this site but not the cheat called (sorry, this forum "rules" are so tight, get it eh?)

Ennola is shit, it also takes "some" time to update it which takes away our time, I mean you get those days back but do you in real life?

30 FPS drops, I bet a chimpanzee could code something better that would drop much less.

Tagged:

Comments

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

I tried hake a few months ago and it was shit. Tons of outdated scripts. Only one developer working full time there (Foo0oo) and his scripts are way worse than ensage's. The only feature I can think of that we don't have is smart blink to best position for heroes like Slardar and Axe. Nothing else. Ensage is 10X better.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180
    edited August 2017

нечего братан, посиди на хаке хотя бы месяц поймёшь, потом приползёшь и напишешь отзыв.

nothing bro, I hake.me at least a month will know, then crawl in and write a review.

• Good luck. kappa

• MoonesMoones Posts: 328

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

Ensage is made by a bunch of copycat kids who can't even interop properly between their c++ internal api and c# script engine.

https://hake.me/ is a ton better than ensage and their support team atleast are supporting. They even know how to code unlike ensage.

Oh I forgot, ensage takes away atleast 30 fps. I don't blame the developers but rather ensage team.

Goodbye, I am glad I didn't pay for this piece of shit.

I registered this account to buy ensage, had problems with fps and decided to not buy it. I had no choice till I found https://hake.me/ which is 100x better.

Also please, learn how to deal with vac properly copycat kids.

Thanks for sharing your opinion.
    The API (Ensage.Core) is coded by 1 guy Zynox and I dont have any issues with it, maybe you could explain what you think can be done better?
    I can't affect the support ticket solving as Im not involved in it, but FPS drops are caused by assemblies, and it depends on you which assemblies you load. One assembly can easily take away all of your FPS if its coded to do so.
    Thank you for mentioning the hake.me, our motivation to improve Ensage is much better when we know theres strong competitor in the game.
    Ennola(AntiVAC) is also coded by Zynox, and I havent seen anyone reporting a VAC ban for quite a some time, so i guess its working as intended, dont you think ? Yes there is sometimes a issue when "VAC disabled" message appears, but by following the proper launching process you can get rid of it easily. (afaik hake.me has this issue as well)

Currently the Ennola is outdated as Valve released new VAC modules, so we can only wait for Zynox to update it. Keep in mind every subscribers will get compensation days for the time it was outdated.

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

I have both. I think both have their pro's and con's. Hake has more heroes scripts than ensage but less quality than ensage. I have yet to come across a script from Hake that comes close to the Arc Warden Script here that's on ensage. Both has Anti-Vac protection but Hake's is better. Hasn't been a single detection since I've been using Hake and I've been using Hake for two years straight. While they're have been detections with Ensage but I haven't been VAC using ensage. The utility scripts are better on Ensage than Hake. For example, I know exactly where the enemy placed a ward, while on Hake it will show that I'm visible to the enemy and I would have to guess whether their is an invisible enemy by me or a ward. But anyways you can't go wrong with either cheats tbh.

Brief short summary in the end Both cheats have their Pro's and Con's. Are their better cheats than Hake and Ensage ofcourse but they are private and most of the time cost a fortune.

• @Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

Ensage is made by a bunch of copycat kids who can't even interop properly between their c++ internal api and c# script engine.

https://hake.me/ is a ton better than ensage and their support team atleast are supporting. They even know how to code unlike ensage.

Oh I forgot, ensage takes away atleast 30 fps. I don't blame the developers but rather ensage team.

I registered this account to buy ensage, had problems with fps and decided to not buy it. I had no choice till I found https://hake.me/ which is 100x better.

The API (Ensage.Core) is coded by 1 guy Zynox and I dont have any issues with it, maybe you could explain what you think can be done better?
    I can't affect the support ticket solving as Im not involved in it, but FPS drops are caused by assemblies, and it depends on you which assemblies you load. One assembly can easily take away all of your FPS if its coded to do so.
    Thank you for mentioning the hake.me, our motivation to improve Ensage is much better when we know theres strong competitor in the game.
    Ennola(AntiVAC) is also coded by Zynox, and I havent seen anyone reporting a VAC ban for quite a some time, so i guess its working as intended, dont you think ? Yes there is sometimes a issue when "VAC disabled" message appears, but by following the proper launching process you can get rid of it easily. (afaik hake.me has this issue as well)

Currently the Ennola is outdated as Valve released new VAC modules, so we can only wait for Zynox to update it. Keep in mind every subscribers will get compensation days for the time it was outdated.

Ensage.sdk is coded in a really ineffective way.

30 fps drop just with typical library's, invoker crap.. and item manager.

This won't happen unless a. Ensage.sdk is really coded ineffectively or b. The interop between c++ and c# is bad.

Zynox could completely stop using c++ and hack the entire game in c#(no resources on internet but not hard) which would require no interop.

My major problem with ensage is fps drops, really shows something here.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@BalenCSharp said:

@Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

This won't happen unless a. Ensage.sdk is really coded ineffectively or b. The interop between c++ and c# is bad.

Zynox could completely stop using c++ and hack the entire game in c#(no resources on internet but not hard) which would require no interop.

There literally is no way that 2 assemblies dropping 30 fps. I mean they are expected to drop some fps since they draw stuff and calculate many things in background. Just wondering have you tried running in DX11?

• @beminee said:

@BalenCSharp said:

@Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

There literally is no way that 2 assemblies dropping 30 fps. I mean they are expected to drop some fps since they draw stuff and calculate many things in background. Just wondering have you tried running in DX11?

My gpu doesn't support dx11

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

So basically your mad because the cheat drops 30 fps on your computer? I haven't had a single fps drop using this cheat and im using 9-10 assemblies at a time.

• ohh so thats why you have an old gpu so definitely it will draw fps

• JetJet Posts: 171

@beminee said:

@BalenCSharp said:

@Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

Most of the useful assemblies here aren't supported in DX11 sadly. Like overlay, tp catchers and stuff

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

My pc runs better in dx11, I use it like that, but I miss the features mentioned by Jet. Because it is not complete in dx11, can you tell me?

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited August 2017

The solution how to improve fps upgrade your pc hardware and don't talk shit about ensage because your pc is shit.

• LoaderLoader Posts: 23
    edited August 2017

@BalenCSharp said:

1. What do you mean with copycat?

2. Why is ensage.sdk ineffective?

3. C++\CLI is as fast as you can get with interop performance. A pure C#/MSIL hack still needs to perform interop and is even worse at it than Mixed code. (especially reverse pinvoke because of missing native callback pointer)

4. Ensage, Hake and many other hacks need to operate in a specific context/thread usually the game main thread and the thread needs to be locked while working with it's game Entities. Each action performed while the locked reduces fps.
      In the past we had some really bad scripts which abused ensage api and lacked general coding knowledge.
      I mean you can't blame it on api if some "dev" codes stuff like 9x ObjectManager.GetEntities() calls in one update callback, ofc thats going to kill your fps by 100 :fappa:

• BalenCSharpBalenCSharp Posts: 21
    edited August 2017

You can make a pure c# hack without more than 10 lines of interop at the initialization.

I will try to make my scripts in an optimized way.
    By copycats I mean that you guys are shit at programming.

Oh I can blame it on api if the devs don't get proper documentation.

C++/cli is not the fastest you can get when dealing with c#. The fastest you can get is when you remove those plus and work on c# only.

Also I am inferring that ensage.sdk is ineffective, for the proofs you need I have to take a look at the code and I got no time to decrypt your shitty encryption on ensage.sdk(prob enigma).

Sorry if my knowledge about source 2 is bad but were you drank when you wrote #3 or is source 2 THAT different?

It is funny how everyone uses lists and for each when they could have 5x faster iterations
    http://codebetter.com/patricksmacchia/2008/11/19/an-easy-and-efficient-way-to-improve-net-code-performances/

I guess the problem is more due to using c# and literally all this hobbyist know shit about optimization in c#

• stinkytreestinkytree Posts: 7
    edited August 2017

@beminee said:

@BalenCSharp said:

@Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

not taking anybodys side, but i do get a 30fps drop just with invoker crap, and evader

• makanielmakaniel Posts: 95

me using ensage ultra set without ensage got 150fps but when i use ensage drop to 100-80 hardclash gets me 40fps with low settings :( but still playable though only used 5assembles

• AyushAyush Posts: 356
    edited August 2017

@Moones said:

@BalenCSharp said:
    Title says it all.

"V@C Bans are caused in BANWAVES, That's the whole point no one got banned recently but could get banned in the future upcoming wave." This was told by one of the mods in the old forum.
    So you can't really tell that Anti-VAC is good enough by considering a few months, especially if it is outdated and takes years to get back up where as other hack providers are still up and running.

Also this isn't the problem which sprouted up now, this has been there since the inception of Ensage#, Support is just namesake without any eta for any kind of updates, especially after paying for this!

@Goldenfroze said:
    The solution how to improve fps upgrade your pc hardware and don't talk shit about ensage because your pc is shit.

Dude i've the best gaming Laptop of the world and still there is intense FPS drop but thanks to my monitor that it keeps things smooth with 120Hz screen.

But running other hacks made me realize how inefficiently coded Ensage# is!

Please stop calling our PC's SHIT

I've been a subscriber for quite some time but this is everyday scene here of not having any support or any not having
    proper communication with your subscribers at least when ensage# is down.

Nevertheless ensage was the first hack i found for dota many years back so looking forward on seeing some improvement.

All this is not to de-credit you but a chance for you to improve.

• GoldenfrozeGoldenfroze Posts: 890
    edited August 2017

IDK but even I only played on Internet shops I get 110-120 fps without or with ensage no drops when clashing.
    i5 6400
    2x gtx 750ti sli
    Dota don't support sli so only 1 gtx750ti is working. and btw I used Sli hack since gtx 750ti don't support sli.

@Goldenfroze said:
    IDK but even I only played on Internet shops I get 110-120 fps without or with ensage not drops when clashing.
    i5 6400
    2x gtx 750ti sli
    Dota don't support sli so only 1 gtx750ti is working. and btw I used Sli hack since gtx 750ti don't support sli.

ensage has high fps drops without ensage my fps 160-180 with ensage my fps 60-80..... but nevertheless ensage is good scripting community

• 60-80 is still playable.

• staypstayp Posts: 56

I'm a sub here and its true that even with high end pc, my fps still drops tho.

• sacanudosacanudo Posts: 31

6700k, gtx 1070 and have no problem. I'm still amazed about what these assemblies can. This topic sounds like a paid advertisement from OP

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

My gpu doesn't support dx11

Maybe your Pc is slow? and thats why is running like shit? well if your gpu doesnt support dx11 my guess would be that you pc is old, maybe try updating it? i havent had any problems at all yet

• @nastypie said:
    I have both. I think both have their pro's and con's. Hake has more heroes scripts than ensage but less quality than ensage. I have yet to come across a script from Hake that comes close to the Arc Warden Script here that's on ensage. Both has Anti-Vac protection but Hake's is better. Hasn't been a single detection since I've been using Hake and I've been using Hake for two years straight. While they're have been detections with Ensage but I haven't been VAC using ensage. The utility scripts are better on Ensage than Hake. For example, I know exactly where the enemy placed a ward, while on Hake it will show that I'm visible to the enemy and I would have to guess whether their is an invisible enemy by me or a ward. But anyways you can't go wrong with either cheats tbh.

Brief short summary in the end Both cheats have their Pro's and Con's. Are their better cheats than Hake and Ensage ofcourse but they are private and most of the time cost a fortune.

I used both too now, since hake's new script system it has just as much as ensage and the quality of them is better in many ways. I also have 1-7 fps drop on hake and nearly 20-30 on ensage which proves something and I even use more scripts on hake than ensage. Ensage might have been better in the past but hake beats it now and unless the developers do something here it is going to keep up that way.

Also ensage has a really ugly gui. Also hakes illusion esp heck beats ensage's.

• @klaretos said:
    I tried hake a few months ago and it was shit. Tons of outdated scripts. Only one developer working full time there (Foo0oo) and his scripts are way worse than ensage's. The only feature I can think of that we don't have is smart blink to best position for heroes like Slardar and Axe. Nothing else. Ensage is 10X better.

The whole scripts in core hake are high quality. Hake might have less scripts because it got good the last year or so only and thus it's community is smaller than ensage. But the scripts there are high quality and let's not even consider the amount of useless scripts in ensage. Foo's scripts also do in fact beat the ones here and are better.

Hake has all a player needs to dominate and is clean and high quality and optimized 10x more than ensage.

Ensage is a old crook compared to hake right now.

• @Goldenfroze said:
    ohh so thats why you have an old gpu so definitely it will draw fps

Old gpu or not. I would like you to tell me why doesn't hake lag as much with 10x features loaded while ensage lags with two assembly.

• I think the amount of people here who said fps drops prove me. I have literally no fps drops with hake and my PC is shit.

• @sacanudo said:
    6700k, gtx 1070 and have no problem. I'm still amazed about what these assemblies can. This topic sounds like a paid advertisement from OP

If they would pay me and advertise I would have made this thread alot cooler :devil:

This is just me using ensage and thinking it is good till I find other hacks. I also have nothing against ensage and I hope they step their game up. Nonetheless ensage is good and near- perfect.

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@BalenCSharp said:
    I think the amount of people here who said fps drops prove me. I have literally no fps drops with hake and my PC is shit.

Yeah and we all know there is a fps hit but it shouldn't be so dramatic both hacks are configured and coded in a different way...your opinion is useful but bear with me that the way you have put it, it can cross to our minds that this post is toxic.

Anyways ive personally tried both and YES hake has less fps hit but at the same time it doesn't have as many features as we have in ensage.

So put everything to balance and you will figure it out yourself which one is better for you.

• im gonna be honest, i have both hake and ensage, they are both great. But what i don't agree with is if i'm going to spend money on a service/virtual good or item etc. i don't want to be told " your pc is shit, upgrade" . i know that if hake works perfectly fine with absolutely no FPS drops on MY pc so can ensage.

• @stinkytree said:
    im gonna be honest, i have both hake and ensage, they are both great. But what i don't agree with is if i'm going to spend money on a service/virtual good or item etc. i don't want to be told " your pc is shit, upgrade" . i know that if hake works perfectly fine with absolutely no FPS drops on MY pc so can ensage.

Exactly, this.

I just wanted to share my opinion that at hake the staff 's are better and it's features are high quality,clean and optimized.

People around this forum have been going about fps issues for months and some of them have not even been replied.

• MadaraMadara Posts: 3

I have both hake & Ensage and i think Ensage is better, more features. Hake crashes alot, and VAC pop ups every now and then. Ensage is easier tbh.

edited August 2017

@Madara said:
    I have both hake & Ensage and i think Ensage is better, more features. Hake crashes alot, and VAC pop ups every now and then. Ensage is easier tbh.

Weird, I never had crashes and vac problem is the result of not opening the client after closing steam every game. More features I agree with you, easier and cleaner not.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

I don't understand why we care about the tirade this "free user" has gone on.. He doesn't pay - why does his opinion matter?

He has access to a "superior cheat" - he should use said cheat.

Go away.

• @lolkhax said:
    I don't understand why we care about the tirade this "free user" has gone on.. He doesn't pay - why does his opinion matter?

He has access to a "superior cheat" - he should use said cheat.

Go away.

Because bunch of others who paid here have fps issues and I will pay if it is fixed and I am sure it will attract a lot of new customers too.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited August 2017

Don't worry BalenCSharp, this community also hate me, because I'm hake lover.

And about assembly's who take all your fps. In hake everything is documented about API and script writing from A to Z, when to use, how to use + some examples and so on. Because of this after API release there was already like 10 pages of some random scripts in just few weeks. And if you are really bad at writing scripts then there is also support what actually will help you to write it. And trust me you can load all these scripts and there will be no such fps issues like it is from few Ensage assembly's.

Here on ensage.io you can create thread about developing and maybe after like month hopefully someone will respond to you. Same for support tickets.

And if you are beginner and know basics of c# and really really want to code some simple assembly's, you have to download vs then import some references and then try to guess what all of that does.. and if you code somehow and if that code is poor, assembly takes all the fps.. you will get blamed for that. You will get blamed because there is nothing documented, no support or anything, just some poorly coded assembly's in github as examples. Its reality open your eyes ensage lovers, ensage community hopefully just get 1 fresh new assembly in one month, meanwhile hake community multiple scripts in one day.

I don't use the other software because it doesn't have important things like these assemblies:

PredictedLastHitMarker - Shows for how much my attack will hit
    PredictedCreepsLocation - Shows where and how many enemy creeps are
    BeAware + Evader - Avoid stuns, arrows, alert spirit breaker's charges, etc
    ItemManager - Automatic bottle crow, auto item swapping in certain conditions, etc
    InformationPinger - Ping items on enemy based on its price
    OverlayInformation - Show enemies items and skills, their cooldowns and if they have enough mana, besides tracking ult cooldowns. It also have a net worth graph and a table with each hero's items, for example. And much more

Ensage can be fps consuming for some, but it have so much more QoL improvements over the other software. I'm not even comparing hero specific assemblies (Ensage's Invoker Crappahilation is mind blowing), because hake don't show them if you don't buy and this is one more big reason for Ensage. You can see AND test before buying.

• dawaisukadawaisuka Posts: 121
    edited August 2017

yeah hake runs good, goodlike chen & pudge script but most of the scripts are just started and have simple combo things, not many active coders for user scripts, very bad menu and libary organisation + working Wisp aimer
    ensage have good libary organisation, nice menus, many scripts too, a few scripts that are near perfection and like the users before said many utilities scripts that hake dont have

• I agree with you all, ensage has alot more feature and is mind blowing but unless people make threads that insult ensage like me the devs will infact ignore every single report about fps issues.
    I think everyone here knows the devs can optimize ensage tenfold but won't!

• Infact, I still use ensage(trial only, 2scared to buy).

I agree that it takes a lot fps, but when I think that at the same time I'm pressing "G" hotkey this is happening:

1. My Timbersaw is calculating the optimal path to use timberchain and get to another place. And this happen very fast
    2. Checks if Spiritbreaker just charged someone
    3. Check if Pudge's hook will hit me. If it can avoid by walking my hero sidesteps, if can't my hero uses euls
    4. Countdown a remote mine from Techies with its overlay showing
    5. Ping that enemy Anti-Mage just bought Battle Fury
    6. Show me at minimap WHERE Anti-Mage is farming because of his hits from Battle Fury
    7. Oooops, just sidestep a Sun Strike without doing anything

I only know how to do simple things like user interfaces and USB connections with C#, but I think Ensage optimization is not so simple to say like: "Oh this is SO BADLY OPTIMIZED, THESE DEVS ARE SO LAME". This software achieve many things, therefore is fps consuming. I see this as a tradeof. This is the beauty of a free market

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

well, here you have razmusolivat topic

edited August 2017

@sacanudo said:
    I agree that it takes a lot fps, but when I think that at the same time I'm pressing "G" hotkey this is happening:

1. My Timbersaw is calculating the optimal path to use timberchain and get to another place. And this happen very fast
    3. Check if Pudge's hook will hit me. If it can avoid by walking my hero sidesteps, if can't my hero uses euls
    6. Show me at minimap WHERE Anti-Mage is farming because of his hits from Battle Fury

I only know how to do simple things like user interfaces and USB connections with C#, but I think Ensage optimization is not so simple to say like: "Oh this is SO BADLY OPTIMIZED, THESE DEVS ARE SO LAME". This software achieve many things, therefore is fps consuming. I see this as a tradeof. This is the beauty of a free market

You know nothing of c# then.

This steps that you told here....they are not even hard on the cpu at all. The software achieved what exactly?

DO you know that the hack is not made in pure c#? It is a interop of c# and c++/cli and the interop is really shit.

People make a game which is a whole lot of resource consuming and it runs better than ensage because YES "Oh this is SO BADLY OPTIMIZED" and so are the scripts.

hake does it
      can easily do it in hake
      can easily do it in hake
    4. Countown a remote mine from Techies with its overlay showing
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it

C# is a high level language thus you can do a lot to optimize, there is a difference in performance between arrays or list, foreach or for, order of if branch, when to use struct or class, using pointers and unsafe code for optimization, stringbuilder utility with string, avoiding linq, threads, branch optimizations and etc...

All I see when I look at github is a bunch of people following a wrong guideline and the developers of ensage can't even make a documentation to guide them.
    Let alone that assemblies are inefficient the whole ensage is inefficient.

• @Midn said:
    well, here you have razmusolivat topic

There is nothing mumble about this topic.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@BalenCSharp said:

@sacanudo said:

This steps that you told here....they are not even hard on the cpu at all. The software achieved what exactly?

DO you know that the hack is not made in pure c#? It is a interop of c# and c++/cli and the interop is really shit.

People make a game which is a whole lot of resource consuming and it runs better than ensage because YES "Oh this is SO BADLY OPTIMIZED" and so are the scripts.

hake does it
      can easily do it in hake
      can easily do it in hake
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it

C# is a high level language thus you can do a lot to optimize, there is a difference in performance between arrays or list, foreach or for, order of if branch, when to use struct or class, using pointers and unsafe code for optimization, stringbuilder utility with string, avoiding linq, threads, branch optimizations and etc...

All I see when I look at github is a bunch of people following a wrong guideline and the developers ensage can't even make a documentation to guide them.

If you are as experienced as you say you are, why are you not taking it upon yourself to help the "lazy devs"?

If you really wanted to help, as you say - pick a popular script, re-write it whilst providing notes as to why the current method is inefficient. Provide others with your in-depth knowledge of c#.

If you had of spent half of the time you have been, talking shit about a product you don't even pay for - you could have done something productive like what I mentioned above. You have gone about this whole thing the wrong way, I hope you see the error of your ways.

edited August 2017

@lolkhax said:

@BalenCSharp said:

@sacanudo said:

hake does it
      can easily do it in hake
      can easily do it in hake
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it
      hake does it

All I see when I look at github is a bunch of people following a wrong guideline and the developers ensage can't even make a documentation to guide them.

If you are as experienced as you say you are, why are you not taking it upon yourself to help the "lazy devs"?

If you really wanted to help, as you say - pick a popular script, re-write it whilst providing notes as to why the current method is inefficient. Provide others with your in-depth knowledge of c#.

If you had of spent half of the time you have been, talking shit about a product you don't even pay for - you could have done something productive like what I mentioned above. You have gone about this whole thing the wrong way, I hope you see the error of your ways.

I don't need to prove shit to you, I am also not talking about my skills anywhere in my posts, where did you get the idea that I am experienced? If I say your bad at something, will it make me good at that something?

Why the fuck do you infer that I am talking about the people here who make scripts? If you had a single brain cell you would realize that I talked about the developers of ensage. This is as stupid as saying that there is fire, it must be coming from water burning. Sorry, but why would you think I would waste time rewriting a popular script? Why would I read the api and understand it? Half of my time on writing posts? That would be 10 minutes for all the posts I have done here, I think you can't make it that far in 10 minutes, logic!

I also am surprised by this logic, where I could "try" a product with all its feature's but not shit-talk on it until I pay.

"All I see when I look at github is a bunch of people following a wrong guideline and the developers of ensage can't even make a documentation to guide them."

Why do you care if I did pay for this product or not?

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!