Free games should be better calculated

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Hi, i got a question when you have a free game per day lets say i enter a match and someone just doesnt connect at the end and the match fails, ensage takes it as a game played.
Same when someone abandons on the picking stage.

I think a timer should be added to correct this like if you were in game for a minimum of 10 minutes then it takes your free game away.

IDK just my thoughts.

Comments

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

Ensage not f2p soft, free mode only for trying, not for regular use.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@peritajejeje said:
    Hi, i got a question when you have a free game per day lets say i enter a match and someone just doesnt connect at the end and the match fails, ensage takes it as a game played.

I think a timer should be added to correct this like if you were in game for a minimum of 10 minutes then it takes your free game away.

IDK just my thoughts.

Bro, There Isnt a scripting community apart from ensage which gives a free game to play... better enjoy whats there and stop complaining if u want to complain buy the product u wont regret it ( i recommand to buy the product after @VickTheRock is back)

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@Ayush said:

@peritajejeje said:

IDK just my thoughts.

Bro, There Isnt a scripting community apart from ensage which gives a free game to play... better enjoy whats there and stop complaining if u want to complain buy the product u wont regret it ( i recommand to buy the product after @VickTheRock is back)

An> @Ayush said:

@peritajejeje said:

IDK just my thoughts.

Just to clarify im not complaining and ive been on ensage longer than you i believe, secondly im not complaining im just pointing out an error that can happen for potencial new customers when they try ensage for the first time, im personally wont buy it till moones releases the comboscript or makes an invoker one, same as i wont buy it until deadscale makes scripts again....you know what? ill BUY IT NOW just to shut you up thinking im complaining.

Cheers

@NeeDforKill said:

@NeeDforKill said:

I actually tried to use it after a long time mate and what i got was this error...as i posted above this could be crucial for potential new customers i believe and again is just my humble opinion.

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@peritajejeje said:

@Ayush said:

@peritajejeje said:

IDK just my thoughts.

An> @Ayush said:

@peritajejeje said:

IDK just my thoughts.

Just to clarify im not complaining and ive been on ensage longer than you i believe, secondly im not complaining im just pointing out an error that can happen for potencial new customers when they try ensage for the first time, im personally wont buy it till moones releases the comboscript or makes an invoker one, same as i wont buy it until deadscale makes scripts again....you know what? ill BUY IT NOW just to shut you up thinking im complaining.

Cheers

Hey, Wait , You Have been on ensage longer than me ??? are you kidding me ? imao i was an ensage user from when the project itself began... i have donated almost about (100-150)$ aldready to this forum , i dont know why you are so ass burnt,"secondly im not complaining im just pointing out an error that can happen for potencial new customers " Imao i dont think error is the right word, you can always play aginst bots and test the software in adiition to the free game, "ill BUY IT NOW just to shut you up thinking im complaining." ????????????? i still see you as a member and not a subscriber .... you know what seeing all this i came to a conclusion that

your just pissed off that you are not getting free games to play good luck with that

Hey, Wait , You Have been on ensage longer than me ??? are you kidding me ? imao i was an ensage user from when the project itself began... i have donated almost about (100-150)$ aldready to this forum , i dont know why you are so ass burnt,"secondly im not complaining im just pointing out an error that can happen for potencial new customers " Imao i dont think error is the right word, you can always play aginst bots and test the software in adiition to the free game, "ill BUY IT NOW just to shut you up thinking im complaining." ????????????? i still see you as a member and not a subscriber .... you know what seeing all this i came to a conclusion that

your just pissed off that you are not getting free games to play good luck with that

Hey man I think you didnt get the humour going on here i was being sarcastic and to state as the user above yes its not a bad idea for me and to clarify once again NO , its not to get more free games but there are things that need to be measured with real players, like playing with bots its not the same as playing with real ppl.

Just pointing that out.

@JoyPink said:
    I think its a good Idea.
    I thought maybe give the old Users ( wich support Ensage over Years ) more free Games.

I sometimes need a break from Dota and its most of the a free Game with Ensage what brings me back and i buy the sub again.
    And if this free game fails ( cause ppl disconnect or just leave or whatever ) and is over after 5min i often dont get "hooked again" and dont buy the sub.
    And then it takes Days/Weeks sometimes Months before i like to try again.

A few Months ago when Ensage has no free games at all, i dont played for 2 Months, cause there was no free game that got me back into it ;)

Look my sub History it always started with 1-2 free Games and then i bought the sub again ;D
    old forum Name on zynox and Joduska:
    WhiteSocks

Totally agree with you...

• norvinnorvin Posts: 4

10 USD/ month and u cant afford it lmao

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

This has been discussed many times already.

Free games here are not for you to play 1 free game everyday and enjoy but for potential buyers to test the hack against real players. Just saying that ensage is the only hack provider that is kind enough to provide free games/trials. So better be appreciated that we atleast give you a game to play everyday.

And if you want to play unlimited games, our prices should be affordable by everyone. $3 for a week is a great bargain for short term testing purposes.

• as beminee said Ensage is not meant for playing 1 free game per day. it's for testing only.
    Closed.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!