quick question HERE

norvinnorvin Posts: 4

Hey folks,

Im pretty new to Ensage, just wonder to know which script your guys recommend? (like farm, evade, etc) screenshot would be awesome,

Thanks all

Comments

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

First install the general scripts. I have:
    Zoomhack
    Visiblebyenemy
    Overlay v2
    VisionControl
    AdvancedRangedDisplay
    JunglescanPlusItemManager
    JungleStacker

The above are always active.

Then you install the individual ones and depending which hero you want to play activate only the one necessary (to improve performance)

The no1 script in my opinion is Jumpering's Arc (experimental)
    no2 is the old Zaio
    and then my favorite ones are ODsharp and Skywrathreload

Also very good must be Jumpering's Invoker but I don't play Invoker and I haven't tested it.

• norvinnorvin Posts: 4

@klaretos said:
    Zoomhack
    Visiblebyenemy
    Overlay v2
    VisionControl
    AdvancedRangedDisplay
    JungleStacker

Then you install the individual ones and depending which hero you want to play activate only the one necessary (to improve performance)

no2 is the old Zaio

Also very good must be Jumpering's Invoker but I don't play Invoker and I haven't tested it.

I see, thank you mate for very detailed reply:)

• norvinnorvin Posts: 4

@klaretos said:
    Zoomhack
    Visiblebyenemy
    Overlay v2
    VisionControl
    AdvancedRangedDisplay
    JungleStacker

no2 is the old Zaio

And for some reason, my autodisable doesnt seems work really well, For instance if I have hex/silence, when xe use blink jump onto my face, it wont disable him...

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96
    edited August 2017

@norvin said:

@klaretos said:
    Zoomhack
    Visiblebyenemy
    Overlay v2
    VisionControl
    AdvancedRangedDisplay
    JungleStacker

no2 is the old Zaio

And for some reason, my autodisable doesnt seems work really well, For instance if I have hex/silence, when xe use blink jump onto my face, it wont disable him...

Forgot to mention I use also Evader and Itemmanager. However I don't recommend using the disables cause it is very obvious that you are using a script and it feels bad when they report you for cheating. (if you play Lion, Shaman etc, iti will happen 100% at some time.) I use Evader only to evade by auto moving hero pudge hooks, Kunkas torrent etc.

• My profiles

Heroes:ps://profile/Heroes/103,99,78,77,76,75,67,35,31,120,15,61,40,125,89,66,139,138,142,146,121,137,153,154
    Utility:ps://profile/Utility/17,24,28,29,30,32,39,43,80,81,82,91,94,124,126,127,130,131,97,33,16