-Question -Not important -Not related.

Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

Hi guys again with questions lol.

Just wanted to ask if there is any posibility that ensage can be modified so it actually accepts lua scripts again?.

I think having the possibility of running lua scripts aswell would make a fabolous and better program.
Is it even posible? .

Secondly who is zynox? i know the story and everything most know but is he peruvian?.

Tagged:

Comments

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

1) Is it possible? Yes. Will that ever be a thing? 99.99999% No, because there is no reason. Old lua scripts won't work like they did and .net is more powerful.

2) Better Zynox reply that as it's non of my business but I guess no harm in saying that Zynox is not Peruvian :kappajail:

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@beminee said:
    1) Is it possible? Yes. Will that ever be a thing? 99.99999% No, because there is no reason. Old lua scripts won't work like they did and .net is more powerful.

2) Better Zynox reply that as it's non of my business but I guess no harm in saying that Zynox is not Peruvian :kappajail:

Hey beminee Thanks for your reply.

• moved in offtopic

• Justic3Justic3 Posts: 131

@Goldenfroze said:
    moved in offtopic

Thanks man...still getting used to the new interface and changes...next one will go here.