SkywrathMagePlus

Comments

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@myzone said:
    Hey i would like to make a suggestion, I think you should add a mode when auto spam q is on and you pick up a invis rune it should auto turn off maybe. Alot of times i forget and it ruins my invis rune

okey

edited October 2017

@cac1 said:
    It is possible to make the function (switched) that always began a combo with the 3rd skill?

@Elliot said:
    uhmmmm, how can I remove the Drawing on Target Selector? I mean that Blue Thingy when you Target near mouse, I don't want to see that thing, is there a way?

@Elliot said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Elliot said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Elliot said:
    uhmmmm, how can I remove the Drawing on Target Selector? I mean that Blue Thingy when you Target near mouse, I don't want to see that thing, is there a way?

In the next update, you will have many opportunities to change the Target.

no, what I mean is this blue thingy when you hover it to your target, I don't want anyone to see that

except for you no one sees

yeah, but how can I remove this Drawing? is there an option to remove this blue thingy?

@myzone said:
    Hey i would like to make a suggestion, I think you should add a mode when auto spam q is on and you pick up a invis rune it should auto turn off maybe. Alot of times i forget and it ruins my invis rune

done

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Thanks for the updates!!!, il let you know if i notice anything else

edited October 2017

Update 30.10.2017 (V1.3.0.0)
    * Added Item Blink Dager and Shivas Guard.
    * Added Auto Kill Steal.
    * Added Target Draw Settings.
    * Added Abilities Radius.
    * Added Damage Calculation.
    * Added Damage Calculation Drawing.
    * Added Orbwalker Different Mode.
    * Added Start Combo With Hex or Ancient Seal.
    * Added Auto Combo Shivas Guard.
    * Added Linken Breaker Use Only From Range (disabled by default). (Use only from the Range and do not use another Ability) https://streamable.com/efwuu
    * Added Others.
    * Improved Linken Breaker (Linkens Sphere, AntiMage Spell Shield). (Significant improvement for Linken Breaker, now there will never be a failure)
    * Improved Logic Combo.
    * Improved Logic Auto Combo.
    * Improved Spam Mode.
    * Improved Auto Arcane Bolt.
    * Improved Performance.
    * Improved Code.
    * Improved Others.
    * Fixed Bugs.

Everything works great, Another suggestion would be have a hotkey to toggle start combo with mute, The reason i say that it usually 1 hero you may need to start that with like on a Anti mage and to have to go into settings and toggle before can be a bit much. But other then that love everything else thanks alot dude ez wins with this script <3!!!!

@myzone said:
    Everything works great, Another suggestion would be have a hotkey to toggle start combo with mute, The reason i say that it usually 1 hero you may need to start that with like on a Anti mage and to have to go into settings and toggle before can be a bit much. But other then that love everything else thanks alot dude ez wins with this script <3!!!!

Okey

@myzone said:

done

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

YEEEEEEE thanks

@YEEEEEEE said:

@myzone said:

done

You are the man thanks again!!!!!!!

• Combo is broken after update. Uses ulti first before items and skills fix plz

Just tested, For me cant seem to get the auto combo off, I have it turned off but still auto combo...

Forgive me, so far I can not do anything, since Api Ability.GetDamage is broken

wait for Core update

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Forgive me, so far I can not do anything, since Api Ability.GetDamage is broken

Ahh okay thanks, Do you know if this will be fixed ?

Special Data not fixed! Please disable Kill Steal and wait for the Core update

Radius of the second skill is less than in the client of a dota 2

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Special Data not fixed! Please disable Kill Steal and wait for the Core update

Yes that fix the problem for now thanks. Also thanks alot for updating the script really quick <3

@cac1 said:

You have to change!!! since the default is 1400

• silent_jizzersilent_jizzer Posts: 19
    edited November 2017

Auto combo issue fixed ?

EDIT : I tried and it still does auto combo when its turned off in

Nvm fixed

Core has been updated!!! now Kill Steal works great

• Add nullifier to the combo plz thanks

@YEEEEEEE said:

@cac1 said:

circle

@cac1 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@cac1 said:

circle

circle?

• TimeTime Posts: 27

Been playing 5-10 games with sky and his kill steal hits a bit late. As soon as they are about to die it ult's but very late. to where it misses the kill.

• yeah i think after the assembly update its broken.. sometimes sky will just spam q instead of using combo when combo button is pressed.. please fix this please

• @Time said:
    Been playing 5-10 games with sky and his kill steal hits a bit late. As soon as they are about to die it ult's but very late. to where it misses the kill.

Its sky not Lina, "killsteal" with sky is never "perfekt". Better just use Auto Combo on stun and combo key.

@h3llscream said:
    yeah i think after the assembly update its broken.. sometimes sky will just spam q instead of using combo when combo button is pressed.. please fix this please

You sure you dont mess up something with the Linken Breaker? So he try to break the linken with his Q first?
    Since for me its working very good, and i dont had such a Bug in the last Games with Sky.

• TimeTime Posts: 27

@JoyEnoshima said:

@Time said:

Its sky not Lina, "killsteal" with sky is never "perfekt". Better just use Auto Combo on stun and combo key.

@h3llscream said:
    yeah i think after the assembly update its broken.. sometimes sky will just spam q instead of using combo when combo button is pressed.. please fix this please

You sure you dont mess up something with the Linken Breaker? So he try to break the linken with his Q first?
    Since for me its working very good, and i dont had such a Bug in the last Games with Sky.

How many games have you played with sky? and what does Lina have to do with this topic? I main sky and been using this script since release. I know how his combo works with the script and it always hits perfect for me.

@Time said:

@JoyEnoshima said:

@Time said:

@h3llscream said:

How many games have you played with sky? and what does Lina have to do with this topic? I main sky and been using this script since release. I know how his combo works with the script and it always hits perfect for me.

there is a bug in Kill Steal!

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@Time said:

@JoyEnoshima said:

@Time said:

@h3llscream said:

ahh ok, but killstealing with sky still sound wrong ;)

• The script does not work after the update
    Скрипт не работает после обновления

• can you please add not use combo if enemy has aeon disk... its the worst item against skywrath

@h3llscream said:
    can you please add not use combo if enemy has aeon disk... its the worst item against skywrath

okey

• Also add nullifier to the combo please thanks

edited November 2017

Update 12.11.2017 (V2.0.0.0)

• Added Item Spirit Vessel, Urn of Shadows and Nullifier.
    • Added Orbwalker Mode ("Only Attack" and "No Move").
    • Added Auto Combo Item Nullifier.
    • Added Linken Breaker Item Nullifier.
    • Added Spam Mode (Orbwalker Mode "Default", "Distance", "Free", "Only Attack" and "No Move").
    • Added Others.
    • Improved Damage Calculation.
    • Improved Auto Kill Steal.
    • Improved Linken Breaker.
    • Improved Logic Combo.
    • Improved Logic Auto Combo.
    • Improved Spam Mode.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bugs.

@silent_jizzer said:
    Add nullifier to the combo plz thanks

added

@Time said:

Improved

@JoyEnoshima said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Time said:

@JoyEnoshima said:

@Time said:

@h3llscream said:

ahh ok, but killstealing with sky still sound wrong ;)

Improved

@h3llscream said:
    can you please add not use combo if enemy has aeon disk... its the worst item against skywrath

done

@silent_jizzer said:
    Also add nullifier to the combo please thanks

added

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@silent_jizzer said:
    Add nullifier to the combo plz thanks

added

Thank you so much

• immortal6kimmortal6k Posts: 12
    edited September 2018

@knightfeng said:
    Is it just me or is the combo a bit more conservative now? I feel like the combo logic should be reverted back to what it was originally since a big part of skywrath is bursting people down even if ult is committed and it is an overkill. As of right now it seems that skywrath rarely uses ult and tries to finish the enemy off within 1-3 arcane bolts, but this is actually bad since now you're exposed to counter ganks. Anybody else feel this way? Maybe include an option to use ult immediately or hold it? Thanks for all the hard work.

that's what it takes to activate Ult
    You're wrong, I did not change anything in Combo's logic
    I added logic only for Nullifier

edited November 2017

Update 13.11.2017 (V2.0.1.0)

• Added Min Health % To Ult. (Default % 0)
    • Added Bad Ult. (Default Disabled) (It is not recommended to enable this. If you do not have these items (RodofAtos, Hex, Ethereal) then this function is activated)
    • Added Auto Combo Min Health % To Ult. (Default % 0)
    • Improved Logic Combo.
    • Improved Logic Auto Combo.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bugs.

Now Cancel Combo if Duel Aghanims Scepter

• AqvaAqva Posts: 6

Not sure why but feel previous update is better. I hardly get sky to combo with ulti no matter how i adjust the health %

edited November 2017

@Aqva said:
    Not sure why but feel previous update is better. I hardly get sky to combo with ulti no matter how i adjust the health %

make health% "0" since this is the default!
    I showed a screenshot! if there are no these effects then Ult will not be

Give me proof where Not ULT, I need a video or match ID
    since I never touched the logic of Ult. So do not write about this garbage

Update 14.11.2017 (V2.1.0.0)

• Added HP Bar Damage Calculation. https://streamable.com/ru05j
    • Improved Concussive Shot Target Hit.
    • Improved Combo.
    • Improved Auto Combo.
    • Improved Auto Disable.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bugs.

HP Bar Damage Calculation

• AqvaAqva Posts: 6

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Aqva said:

Hey bro i appreciated your work and i just give my feedback base on my last game. I believe u edited your post because the default health% is 100 as stated previously and i just follow exactly that. I try play around 40-100% health and still noticed the delay in ulti. Maybe with 0% is exactly what i looking for. Thanks for your work

edited November 2017

@Aqva said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Aqva said:

Hey bro i appreciated your work and i just give my feedback base on my last game. I believe u edited your post because the default health% is 100 as stated previously and i just follow exactly that. I try play around 40-100% health and still noticed the delay in ulti. Maybe with 0% is exactly what i looking for. Thanks for your work

oh yes I made a mistake that did not give Ult when Min Health To Ult% 100.
    But I quickly corrected it.

• Thank you @YEEEEEEE. This guy seems to be one of the if not the only active developer here atm lol. Just wanted to say your hardwork sir is much appreciated xD keep it up!

• Youre awesome man. Thank you so much

• for me its best script on ensage ! +++

Update 15.11.2017 (V2.1.0.1)

• Fixed Bugs.

Update 17.11.2017 (V2.1.0.1)

• Fixed Bugs.

Hey @YEEEEEEE small suggestion when you have the time, I think it would be ideal to add a slider to the spam Q key for when hp below a certain % it turns off. I find myself sometimes being ganked early in the game while i have this feature on and it will turn around and spam q when im trying to escape with low hp. Tell me what you think thanks