SkywrathMagePlus

Comments

• immortal6kimmortal6k Posts: 12
    edited September 2018

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

Update 20.11.2017 (V2.2.0.0)

• Added Logic Combo Breaker. (If Combo Breaker is ready then it will not use Important Items and Abilities)
    • Auto Combo Disable When Combo. (Default Enabled)
    • Added Owner Min Health % To Auto Combo. (Default %0)
    • Added Auto Kill Steal Disable When Combo. (Default Disabled)
    • Added Owner Min Health % To Auto Arcane Bolt. (Default %20)
    • Added Others.
    • Some Menu Changes.
    • Improved Combo.
    • Improved Auto Combo.
    • Improved Auto Kill Steal.
    • Improved Spam Mode.
    • Improved Drawing.
    • Improved Performance.
    • Improved Others.
    • Fixed Bugs.

@myzone said:
    Hey @YEEEEEEE small suggestion when you have the time, I think it would be ideal to add a slider to the spam Q key for when hp below a certain % it turns off. I find myself sometimes being ganked early in the game while i have this feature on and it will turn around and spam q when im trying to escape with low hp. Tell me what you think thanks

done

@knightfeng said:
    @YEEEEEEE

This is a bit of a nitpick, but the logic for the combo with nullifier and aeon disk should be to proc aeon disk buff then use nullifier to purge aeon disk buff and continue with combo. It's not that big of a deal but thought you should know. Thanks for adding the bad ult slider. It's working really good now.

done

• CraftLourensCraftLourens Posts: 8
    edited November 2017

I think you could add special settings for enemies who have force staff, like don't use Ult instantly cause it's easy to bait them to use Force and then use Ult kappa

• Is this still working? I've just registered to site. Do I buy membership then proceed right? Thanks.

• PaliePalie Posts: 19

@CraftLourens said:
    I think you could add special settings for enemies who have force staff, like don't use Ult instantly cause it's easy to bait them to use Force and then use Ult kappa

I agree with this

• Hey there, anyone getting lags after releasing your combo key? My combo key seems stucked after I released the key and my hero keeps running towards the hero even if I want to click away.

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

@iichigoz said:
    Hey there, anyone getting lags after releasing your combo key? My combo key seems stucked after I released the key and my hero keeps running towards the hero even if I want to click away.

Try turning off auto combo

• @myzone said:

@iichigoz said:
    Hey there, anyone getting lags after releasing your combo key? My combo key seems stucked after I released the key and my hero keeps running towards the hero even if I want to click away.

Try turning off auto combo

It was already turned off. Not too sure why. The combo doesn't off when I release the key. It only turns off after awhile. Anyone knows why? I tried disabling all the other scripts except for this and it's the same.

I need more details or console error.

• While performing combo sky automatically uses self euls. Could you please check ? Thanks

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@silent_jizzer said:
    While performing combo sky automatically uses self euls. Could you please check ? Thanks

Evader could also be the cause of Eul's in the middle of a combo, just a suggestioN.

Smal Fix 28.11.2017

• Fixed Eul Blade Mail
  • @YEEEEEEE said:
    Smal Fix 28.11.2017

• Fixed Eul Blade Mail

thanks because then I just turned them off

• AkenjeruAkenjeru Posts: 24
    edited December 2017

@YEEEEEEE
    как убрать, при нажатии или зажимании Q они ходит за мышкой

• It's not using ROD please fix thanx

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

Uses rod for me. Check your settings

@eehjay01 said:
    It's not using ROD please fix thanx

Bugs SDK

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

Bugs SDK

Yah think so. I tried it again today and it's not even using any items not only ROD. How to Fix?

@adjjhad said:

On demo it's working but not on the actual game.

edited January 2018

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

Bugs SDK

Yah think so. I tried it again today and it's not even using any items not only ROD. How to Fix?

@adjjhad said:

It's out of date SDK, it does not correctly inject the script, try to disconnect and enable the script from the SDK (EnsageSDK> Plugins> SkyPlus> enable)

Это выноват SDK она не правирно инжектирует скрипт, пробуйте отклучит и включит скрипт и SDK (EnsageSDK > Plugins > SkyPlus > enable)

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

Bugs SDK

@adjjhad said:

It's out of date SDK, it does not correctly inject the script, try to disconnect and enable the script from the SDK (EnsageSDK> Plugins> SkyPlus> enable)

Это выноват SDK она не правирно инжектирует скрипт, пробуйте отклучит и включит скрипт и SDK (EnsageSDK > Plugins > SkyPlus > enable)

Done trying YEee. It still not working.. i also try your NyxAssassinPlus script and same scenario happened it's not using it's item.. Other assembly from other Dev works fine with their items like Arc warden script.

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

Bugs SDK

@adjjhad said:

Done trying YEee. It still not working.. i also try your NyxAssassinPlus script and same scenario happened it's not using it's item.. Other assembly from other Dev works fine with their items like Arc warden script.

ArcWarden does not work with the SDK
    SkyPlus is completely tied to the SDK

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

Same here, SkyPlus is not using his items in the combo

• JetJet Posts: 171

@lilfaz said:

+

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited January 2018

using for me . reload your scripts.

edited January 2018

Update 10.01.2018

• Added Priority 10s

Now the assembly will load after 10 seconds,
    this should fix the Bug with Items

@lilfaz said:

@Jet said:

@lilfaz said:

+

fixed

• SkywrathMagePlus is not showing in the menu.Anyone got the same problem?

@FortVent said:
    SkywrathMagePlus is not showing in the menu.Anyone got the same problem?

Compiler Broken
    ask the Loader

• @YEEEEEEE said:
    Update 10.01.2018

• Added Priority 10s

Tried today. It's still not using any items.

edited January 2018

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update 10.01.2018

• Added Priority 10s

it's a bug from the core I'm sorry I can not do anything

• @YEEEEEEE said:

@eehjay01 said:

@YEEEEEEE said:
    Update 10.01.2018

• Added Priority 10s

it's a bug from the core I'm sorry I can not do anything

That’s okie Yeee.. Let me know if the core problem has been fix.. thanks

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lilfaz said:

@Jet said:

@lilfaz said:

+

fixed

please fix aeon disk proc pls

@gznster said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lilfaz said:

@Jet said:

@lilfaz said:

+

fixed

Fixed

edited January 2018

@YEEEEEEE said:

@gznster said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lilfaz said:

@Jet said:

@lilfaz said:

+

fixed

Fixed

tested again, still procing aeon disk.

@gznster said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@gznster said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@lilfaz said:

@Jet said:

@lilfaz said:

+

fixed

Fixed

tested again, still procing aeon disk.

well, I'll check it out

• Need fix for aeon disk as well, lost several games bcos of it

edited February 2018

@HyundaMech said:
    Need fix for aeon disk as well, lost several games bcos of it

as soon as I find free time I will fixes

is it possible to add auto Q farm for skwyrath

• Great script, but is it possible to add a harass with Q key? Because selecting and deselecting skills to use during a game is time consuming especially when you need it fast.

• Need fix for aeon disk :(

need fix for antimage with aghs
    After disabling aghs , it won't even use combo. (using silver edge.) (I even tried using atos but it doesn't work as well)

• @gznster said:

For Q farm use SirLimons RageLastHit works awesome! :)

@Zlotvor92 said:

@gznster said:

For Q farm use SirLimons RageLastHit works awesome! :)

been using that already :)

• ChamsChams Posts: 98

Any chance of options for below?

Abaddon ult can be bypassed if the final blow does more than 400 damage, eBlade with veil and silence does more than 400 damage and will instant kill him. I've managed to do it without any changes twice vs Abaddon but would be nice to do it every time.

WK, end game Sky 6 slot can probably kill WK without ULT or full combo, might be good to calculate whats required to kill him and not use everything so that when he respawns you can kill him a second time. I've just been buying refresher to deal with it, but would be nice to be able to do it without the need for refresher.

Tide is so incredibly hard to kill, his passive usually saves him by dispelling, be nice if the combo would cast only a few spells/items to trigger the passive then cast the disables and full combo on him once his passive is on CD.

Also is there a way to stop it running to melee range?

@Chams said:

Abaddon ult can be bypassed if the final blow does more than 400 damage, eBlade with veil and silence does more than 400 damage and will instant kill him. I've managed to do it without any changes twice vs Abaddon but would be nice to do it every time.

WK, end game Sky 6 slot can probably kill WK without ULT or full combo, might be good to calculate whats required to kill him and not use everything so that when he respawns you can kill him a second time. I've just been buying refresher to deal with it, but would be nice to be able to do it without the need for refresher.

Tide is so incredibly hard to kill, his passive usually saves him by dispelling, be nice if the combo would cast only a few spells/items to trigger the passive then cast the disables and full combo on him once his passive is on CD.

@Chams said:

Get Dagon for abadon. Or silver edge to counter him.
    Tide for silver edge as well.
    Wraith king, that’s hard one. Think about aeon disk on cd for only 40 seconds. That hero naturally counters u

edited March 2018

@gznster said:

@Chams said:

@Chams said:

Get Dagon for abadon. Or silver edge to counter him.
    Tide for silver edge as well.
    Wraith king, that’s hard one. Think about aeon disk on cd for only 40 seconds. That hero naturally counters u

Would be better to be able to use the combo to counter them rather than buying a silver edge though 'cos its pretty expensive and you'd usually have blink already which is far better for initiation

• @1013111111 说道:

crash

@YEEEEEEE

I noticed last night it wasn't casting W properly, usually it casts soon as it's in range but last night it rarely cast it I had to manually cast most of the time.