subscriber\paid

Good afternoon! On August 25 approximately at 17:45 I have bought a subscription to week for $3 through payment by the card. Payment has taken place, to me SMS about write-off of means has come, and having seen the status on your website I have seen "is paid". I have played one game 1 on 1, and, having tried to play one more me has thrown out with the text "You can't play more than 1 game with the limited account", or something like that. What shall I do? Why have nullified a subscription?

Comments

• on the top menu next to store there is a button named "support" klick on that and you will see a Authentication login key. copy and paste that token in to ur ensage program and ur good to go

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@736941138232 said:
    Good afternoon! On August 25 approximately at 17:45 I have bought a subscription to week for $3 through payment by the card. Payment has taken place, to me SMS about write-off of means has come, and having seen the status on your website I have seen "is paid". I have played one game 1 on 1, and, having tried to play one more me has thrown out with the text "You can't play more than 1 game with the limited account", or something like that. What shall I do? Why have nullified a subscription?

Your name has changed from black/grey to orange, which means your subscription is now active. Payment method determines how long the subscription takes to activate, some are instant and others require time to process.

• u made a chargeback. and your sub is disabled because of it. Open ticket here and explain what happend Here