• Cancel Hook.
  • Auto Kill Steal.
  • Linken Breaker.
  • Abilities Range.
  • Damage Calculation.
  • Drawing Damage Calculation.
  • HP Bar Damage Calculation.
  • Target: Lock and Default.
  • Orbwalker Different Mode. Mode (Orbwalker Mode "Default", "Free", "Only Attack" and "No Move")

Hook taken from Vaper Credits: @Admin and @IdcNoob

GitHub

Donate Bitcoins: 1MvoM4wKQjqED85Cthv3Fjxn5RSB7JiR2N

Comments

• Thanks yeeee.. you’re the best..

• In the menu the name of the script SkyWrathMage

• YEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE Posts: 1,382

@Dolche11 said:

In the menu the name of the script SkyWrathMage

Ops

Update 24.11.2017

• Fixed Menu.
  • BlitzBlitz Posts: 60

Thanks, will test it out.

• myzonemyzone Posts: 135

Tested, Its pretty good

Update 28.11.2017 (V1.0.1.0)

• Added Dismember Is Magic Immune. (Default False)
    • Improved Combo.
    • Improved Rot.
    • Improved Others.

Cant wait to try :)

• LOL at the picture choice, OP. :)

• How to use it?

• @rosobracer don't spam please and don't quote the topic thanks

Hey @YEEEEEEE, I have a suggestion for this script, I think you should make a second combo fuction.
    What i mean exactly when i use this script and i have blink or a force staff it will blink onto the target mostly and combo then which is good, but when there are times im trying to def a tower or hg and i need to pull an enemy to us i would have to go into setting and take off blink from combo which takes time. So i think with two different combo we can choose what type combo we would like. Or maybe just a key that combos without blink and force staff let me know what you think. Thanks

• @myzone said:
    Hey @YEEEEEEE, I have a suggestion for this script, I think you should make a second combo fuction.
    What i mean exactly when i use this script and i have blink or a force staff it will blink onto the target mostly and combo then which is good, but when there are times im trying to def a tower or hg and i need to pull an enemy to us i would have to go into setting and take off blink from combo which takes time. So i think with two different combo we can choose what type combo we would like. Or maybe just a key that combos without blink and force staff let me know what you think. Thanks

I ran into this situation also. What I do though is use blink and or forcestaff manually before I press the combo this way they are both on cd and I don't have to worry about accidentally going close to the enemy. Hope this help xD

@ralph_repato said:

@myzone said:

I ran into this situation also. What I do though is use blink and or forcestaff manually before I press the combo this way they are both on cd and I don't have to worry about accidentally going close to the enemy. Hope this help xD

Yes, that helps for now thanks alot

• I trow them in my backpack for now when I really don't want them to be used. Feels safer this way

• I ran into this situation also. What I do though is use blink and or forcestaff manually before I press the combo this way they are both on cd and I don't have to worry about accidentally going close to the enemy. Hope this help xD

lol is it really that hard to turn blink off in menu xD

• @JoyEnoshima said:

Do you? In the middle of a team fight? High ground defending? Then "ON" again... I mean it's not a bad idea to have a key or something but I'm just saying it's not really necessary.

@JoyEnoshima said:

I don't think anyone wants to go into menu when they are defending.

• JoyEnoshimaJoyEnoshima Posts: 79
    edited December 2017

@myzone said:

@JoyEnoshima said:

its just funny that you rather use the cd of your items then go in menu. ( and go to the menu takes around 1 second, yea i know using 2 items takes much less time then 1 second, ohhh god you safe soooo much time....and just waste 2 cds xD )
    Well i dont use auto blink anyway..
    But hey seems you really need that key im sure yeeeee can help you out :D :ditto2:

@JoyEnoshima said:

@myzone said:

@JoyEnoshima said:

its just funny that you rather use the cd of your items then go in menu.
    Well i dont use auto blink anyway..
    But hey seems you really need that key im sure yeeeee can help you out :D :ditto2:

Yes because when i use the cd of my items it will be much faster then me going into the menu, i dont think you play pudge enough to understand

• у меня не отображается в игре этот скрипт

@Meat1999 said:
    у меня не отображается в игре этот скрипт

устонови EnsageSDK

• is it possible to add a function that you can hook the rune at min 0?

Pudge still tried to hook enemies that are eul's or imprison

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@adjjhad said:
    is it possible to add a function that you can hook the rune at min 0?

Step 1: Stand on the high ground.
    Step 2: Wait until you see them and it's getting close to 00:00.
    Step 3: Hook.
    Step 4: ?????.
    Step 5: Profit?

• santhosantho Posts: 23

Deleted?

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

really great script almost 100% hook rate , i have a suggestion if you have blink and forcestaff it uses both and gets too close to enemies and enemies kinda gank ya, so if possible can u make the logic this way , use blink if in range then dont use forcestaff or else use... ?.. thanks for your great work @YEEEEEEE

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@Ayush said:
    really great script almost 100% hook rate , i have a suggestion if you have blink and forcestaff it uses both and gets too close to enemies and enemies kinda gank ya, so if possible can u make the logic this way , use blink if in range then dont use forcestaff or else use... ?.. thanks for your great work @YEEEEEEE

You can turn them on/off in the Items tab.

@lolkhax said:

@Ayush said:

You can turn them on/off in the Items tab.

thanks bruh

• @YEEEEEEE quick question about this script, would it be possible to use the urn when the hook actually connect to target a little like it does for Eth blade?

Reason is that I had a few occasions when I wanted to hook someone while I was hidding behind trees and for some reason the hook never took of... but the urn did. After that my target just stuck behind her wall of creeps as she knew I was in fog.

Is this something possible to do?

@habsfan said:
    @YEEEEEEE quick question about this script, would it be possible to use the urn when the hook actually connect to target a little like it does for Eth blade?

Reason is that I had a few occasions when I wanted to hook someone while I was hidding behind trees and for some reason the hook never took of... but the urn did. After that my target just stuck behind her wall of creeps as she knew I was in fog.

Yes it can be corrected! but I am very busy and I can not verify it

@YEEEEEEE said:

@habsfan said:
    @YEEEEEEE quick question about this script, would it be possible to use the urn when the hook actually connect to target a little like it does for Eth blade?

Yes it can be corrected! but I am very busy and I can not verify it

@YEEEEEEE i have a request i dont know whether this is where we need to post it but i find ur dynamic combo better than craphalation, can u please create a thread so that we can make it better by posting problems and solving it maybe ? thanks though

• can u fix when he hook he got delay ult for 0..5 or 0.7 i think he can still get stunned like slardar or cent got hooked

@makaniel said:
    can u fix when he hook he got delay ult for 0..5 or 0.7 i think he can still get stunned like slardar or cent got hooked

After using the hook you can not use the Ability for a few milliseconds + 0.3

@makaniel said:
    can u fix when he hook he got delay ult for 0..5 or 0.7 i think he can still get stunned like slardar or cent got hooked

Also you can reduce the Tickrate but with this it is possible to lose 1-2 fps

• JetJet Posts: 171

Outdated with new patch, doesn't seem to be working.

@Jet said:

I do not see any major changes.
    possibly broken core

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Jet said:

I do not see any major changes.
    possibly broken core

Now showing in menu after patch

@Jet said:

+1

• Works like a charm; not outdated no need to update just to learn how to use ensage

@YEEEEEEE Any updates on this? It's been like a week. Or is everyone just waiting for the premium scripts store to open so they can sell the updated version?

@Jet said:
    @YEEEEEEE Any updates on this? It's been like a week. Or is everyone just waiting for the premium scripts store to open so they can sell the updated version?

I do not know anything

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Jet said:

I do not know anything

Your script isn't showing in menu after the latest update? What do you mean :gaben:

@Jet said:

@YEEEEEEE said:

@Jet said:

I do not know anything

Your script isn't showing in menu after the latest update? What do you mean :gaben:

works for me

• I don't get it.. It works or it's buggy?

• last update was bad becouse it have overcomplicated prediction algorithm and hoks used to far in time if you see what i meen a hero tends to not walk that far away from his original place

• n3miz3zn3miz3z Posts: 39

quick question wy does pudge moves while using ultimate on enemy :( any way i can stop that or is there something i am doing wrong?

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

@n3miz3z написал:
    quick question wy does pudge moves while using ultimate on enemy :( any way i can stop that or is there something i am doing wrong?

you need change SDK Orbwalker Combo key to another, it must be not same as Pudge Script combo key

I think a target lock key could be useful for this

• SwamttertSwamttert Posts: 169

me too, it's fantastic dude