BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Clock - combo not work

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited May 2019

@cac1 said:
    Clock - combo not work

What not work? I just quickly tested in demo mode and seems to be working fine.

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    Clock - combo not work

not use 1 and 2 skills

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    Clock - combo not work

not use 1 and 2 skills

https://streamable.com/s16yc just tested, everything seems proper on my end.

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:
    Clock - combo not work

not use 1 and 2 skills

https://streamable.com/s16yc just tested, everything seems proper on my end.

Sorry, my mistake. All works =)

UPDATE:

• Added Outworld Devourer. Test in lobby first please.

Features:

• Combo with all items.
    • Killstealer
    • Auto Equilibrium Casting for Astral, combo and pike.
    • Ulti prediction.
  • Hey man. I bought it and I'm happy with it so far but can you add an option for Anti Mate to NOT BLINK meanwhile pressing the Combo key? or maybe choose what targets to blink on?

@Naqoyqatsi said:
    Hey man. I bought it and I'm happy with it so far but can you add an option for Anti Mate to NOT BLINK meanwhile pressing the Combo key? or maybe choose what targets to blink on?

I will add something for that

• Thank you its so annoying having no control over his blinks or where to blink in and out

• Vladimir1xVladimir1x Posts: 18

fix Am pls it's not working

@Vladimir1x said:
    fix Am pls it's not working

What is not working?

• ralph_repatoralph_repato Posts: 135

Any plan to add more heroes or maybe make new script? Big fan of your works brotha!

@ralph_repato said:
    Any plan to add more heroes or maybe make new script? Big fan of your works brotha!

I'm adding heroes already and will keep adding. Also working on another script on the side which probably is ready to be released but I will release it on around August because of personal issues :kappajail:

@Naqoyqatsi said:
    Hey man. I bought it and I'm happy with it so far but can you add an option for Anti Mate to NOT BLINK meanwhile pressing the Combo key? or maybe choose what targets to blink on?

This is implemented by the way. Sorry for the delay

It's really weird. I will check

https://streamable.com/4nrh6 should be fixed. I'm pretty sure just using ability on target was working :roto2_think: just changed it to enable autocast when you have pike modifier and attack.

• @beminee i tried it but i think the item is not working on the enemy

@kerelangelo said:
    @beminee i tried it but i think the item is not working on the enemy

Which hero which item?

• LH Panel Deny Not working!!

@chocoberer said:
    LH Panel Deny Not working!!

Wrong topic bro xD

Reset all trials. You can now go and grab one more day of trial.

• Hi @beminee I alr purchased the script and its working good. For ember can I also add suggestion to use also flames guard when using combo? cause flames guard also deals damages and it could be lethal when combined with veil.

@krisaquinox said:
    Hi @beminee I alr purchased the script and its working good. For ember can I also add suggestion to use also flames guard when using combo? cause flames guard also deals damages and it could be lethal when combined with veil.

Ember should already use Flame Guard in normal combo :roto2_think:

• @beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:
    Hi @beminee I alr purchased the script and its working good. For ember can I also add suggestion to use also flames guard when using combo? cause flames guard also deals damages and it could be lethal when combined with veil.

but it doesn't use it when I tried ytd, twice in turbo game. I will test it again when the core is updated. and I dont see the setting to disable/enable it though in the BAIO menu.

@krisaquinox said:

@beminee said:

@krisaquinox said:

but it doesn't use it when I tried ytd, twice in turbo game. I will test it again when the core is updated. and I dont see the setting to disable/enable it though in the BAIO menu.

Just tested and everything seems to be working properly on my end: https://streamable.com/7a7k5

Small Update:

• Added a requested feature, "Overload Charge Key" to Storm Spirit. https://streamable.com/lgf6d
      You can change cooldown and use condition to your liking.
  • cakecake Posts: 54
    edited June 2019

honestly if u take all of jumpering's free scripts and use them 1by1 they will all be better than the versions this guy made. I tried the sf script and guess my score? 1-9. Never happened to me before. Worst raze combo missing everything. Made me lose mid to storm and i just got shat on all game.

@cake said:
    honestly if u take all of jumpering's free scripts and use them 1by1 they will all be better than the versions this guy made. I tried the sf script and guess my score? 1-9. Never happened to me before. Worst raze combo missing everything. Made me lose mid to storm and i just got shat on all game.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but maybe you are just bad. kappa SF isn't really good in this meta as well, might be that too. I haven't changed much since this video: with same script people play with 18-0-7. Anyways, thanks for taking your time to test my assembly, I'd love to see a constructive feedback with situations, settings etc so that I can make it better for everyone but oh well.

i used jumpering's sf assembly the game before and i could feel a very clear difference. his is smooth urs is choppy

@cake said:
    i used jumpering's sf assembly the game before and i could feel a very clear difference. his is smooth urs is choppy

If you mean it's cancelling casting razes by "choppy", there's an option in the menu for disabling it.

Update:

@beminee said:

@cake said:

If you mean it's cancelling casting razes by "choppy", there's an option in the menu for disabling it.

no he just flat out misses razes. like he will cancel raze> cancel raze> miss raze (by like 10 km)

• abuziveabuzive Posts: 2

Can you reset my trial please? power went out when i used it haha

• okkkkokkkk Posts: 9

hey is it possible for you to include the use of nulifier and bloodthrone on tusk?

@cake said:

@beminee said:

@cake said:

no he just flat out misses razes. like he will cancel raze> cancel raze> miss raze (by like 10 km)

Can you contact me on discord when you have time please? I really want to check your list of assemblies.

@abuzive said:
    Can you reset my trial please? power went out when i used it haha

I just reset

@okkkk said:
    hey is it possible for you to include the use of nulifier and bloodthrone on tusk?

Sure, expect it next update ^^

edited June 2019

autodenay for Pudge ? (2 skill)

@cac1 said:
    autodenay for Pudge ? (2 skill)

It's already there and supports soul ring as well.

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

Ты можешь сделать так что бы пудж не ходил во время комбы? сидишь такой в кустах.... жмешь комбо а он идет... зачем это? добавь что бы это отключать можно было

@teewar4 said:
    Ты можешь сделать так что бы пудж не ходил во время комбы? сидишь такой в кустах.... жмешь комбо а он идет... зачем это? добавь что бы это отключать можно было

Он перемещается к вашему курсору. Я могу добавить ключ «только крючок».

да да, я про это и говорю! Очень надо

@teewar4 said:

Я добавлю это через 24 часа.

@beminee said:

@teewar4 said:

Я добавлю это через 24 часа.

хорошо, спасибо

@beminee said:

@teewar4 said:

только без перемещения с основного положения хук

@teewar4 said:

@beminee said:

@teewar4 said:

только без перемещения с основного положения хук

Я понял, братан

У пуджа надо сделать отключаемые урны на героев. По принципу как и другие итемы.

бро, ну что там? надо хук очень с места)

@cac1 said:
    У пуджа надо сделать отключаемые урны на героев. По принципу как и другие итемы.

@teewar4 said:

Update:

• Added Urn/Vessel use hero toggler menu to Pudge.
    • Added Keep Position option to Pudge. If you have a target, your hero won't move and try to hook from where he stands.
  • pratham47pratham47 Posts: 20

magnus combo sometimes works sometimes it does not work

@pratham47 said:
    magnus combo sometimes works sometimes it does not work

Can you eloborate a little more?

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

@teewar4 said:

Update:

• Added Urn/Vessel use hero toggler menu to Pudge.
    • Added Keep Position option to Pudge. If you have a target, your hero won't move and try to hook from where he stands.

@beminee can add Rod of Atos ? I'm not sure if ROA added because i use it manually most of the time. Thanks!