BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• Payed for script and 0 of the hero combos work??

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@silent09 said:
    Payed for script and 0 of the hero combos work??

Any errors on the console?

• dast12dast12 Posts: 8
    edited September 2018

• It is posible to use O9K AIO and BAIO?

• @Arcforthewin said:
    It is posible to use O9K AIO and BAIO?

yes.

• 1.5 month passed , no update found. R.I.P

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Tusk not use snowball

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

This assembly is bugged and doesn't function properly, magnus is completely broken!

Keep throwing errors.

I dont have access to pc right now or i would have posted screenshots.

Also 2 months & no update, thought paid assemblies were supposed to be maintained properly and fix accordingly, but the author seems to be not following the guidelines.

If this is the case then please refund such assemblies and take appropriate actions on defaulters.

I have been supporting the community right from the inception and never have i ever felt that money was wasted on ensage, until now.

This script disappointed me very much due to the lack in support, updates or even bug fixes.

@Ayush said:
    This assembly is bugged and doesn't function properly, magnus is completely broken!

Keep throwing errors.

I dont have access to pc right now or i would have posted screenshots.

Also 2 months & no update, thought paid assemblies were supposed to be maintained properly and fix accordingly, but the author seems to be not following the guidelines.

If this is the case then please refund such assemblies and take appropriate actions on defaulters.

I have been supporting the community right from the inception and never have i ever felt that money was wasted on ensage, until now.

This script disappointed me very much due to the lack in support, updates or even bug fixes.

+1

• same here. I should have used the money for the other scripts

• yes idk why spectre keeps switching itself on ult mode.... can you check pleasee

@death1213 said:
    yes idk why spectre keeps switching itself on ult mode.... can you check pleasee

This happens too!

always switching

• NeeDforKillNeeDforKill Posts: 1,976

He writed, he will fix soon.

edited October 2018

Update:

• Fixed Spectre jumping all around the place with ulti :roto2:
    • I think I fixed Magnus. To be really honest, I don't know why it got broken in the first place and what I did but it stopped throwing errors for me and functioning as it should be. Let me know if you still have errors.
    • Added Grimstroke: https://streamable.com/nu4hm

Currently uses: All skills, EtherealBlade, Dagon, Sheepstick, Mjollnir, Diffusal, Nullifier, Orchid, Bloodthorn. Doesn't check menu options if target is ulti'd (as it's too much value to cast items on 2 targets). Open to suggestions.

Also P.S: I'm always around, just don't have much time to chit-chat as I used to. I'm following both discord and here for bug reports / suggestions. But usually bug reports are like "This hero doesn't do this" and I open up my game to test and find out "This hero" actually "does this" on my end.

Long story short;
    - If you are having errors, I need at least a small description and a console screenshot. So that I actually can recreate the bug and work on fixing it.
    - If you have a suggestion or think that something is working but doesn't functioning well, I need a decent description of what is happening and what can improve what is happening.

• thanks rbrororo

• @beminee said:
    Update:

• I think I fixed Magnus. To be really honest, I don't know why it got broken in the first place and what I did but it stopped throwing errors for me and functioning as it should be. Let me know if you still have errors.

Currently uses: All skills, EtherealBlade, Dagon, Sheepstick, Mjollnir, Diffusal, Nullifier, Orchid, Bloodthorn. Doesn't check menu options if target is ulti'd (as it's too much value to cast items on 2 targets). Open to suggestions.

Also P.S: I'm always around, just don't have much time to chit-chat as I used to. I'm following both discord and here for bug reports / suggestions. But usually bug reports are like "This hero doesn't do this" and I open up my game to test and find out "This hero" actually "does this" on my end.

Long story short;
    - If you are having errors, I need at least a small description and a console screenshot. So that I actually can recreate the bug and work on fixing it.
    - If you have a suggestion or think that something is working but doesn't functioning well, I need a decent description of what is happening and what can improve what is happening.

thank you!

@beminee said:
    Update:

Long story short;

Magnus is still not working properly.

I get a lot of errors in lobby.

Please find the attached file for logs.

edited October 2018

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Long story short;

Spec issue seems to be settles down.

No more switching around as often as it used to.

I seem to face problem with orbwalking sven, so bascically he cancels the backswing animation before hitting the target itself, which results in 0 dmg.(No errors on console or cmd)

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Long story short;

I seem to face problem with orbwalking sven, so bascically he cancels the backswing animation before hitting the target itself, which results in 0 dmg.(No errors on console or cmd)

1) Is magnus one lobby or demo mode? If lobby, are there any allied bots in game? Test in lobby with bots on both teams.
    2) On sven, do you have echo sabre?

• hi . sorry for being offtopic but i have took this cheat as 1 day trail . i have bought ensage premium and when ingame i press shift i can only see the basic hacks like spawn boxes and auto accept matches.
    how do i add your cheat in order to use it in game
    please if anyone can let me know the steps

• @shivam1234563 said:
    hi . sorry for being offtopic but i have took this cheat as 1 day trail . i have bought ensage premium and when ingame i press shift i can only see the basic hacks like spawn boxes and auto accept matches.
    how do i add your cheat in order to use it in game
    please if anyone can let me know the steps

On the top bar of ensage, click on database, that's where all the assemblies are. Scroll and find BAIO, select it(click on box beside it so it shows a tick) then click on "install selected".

Once it's installed, click on the profile tab, that is at top beside 'database', BAIO should be showing. Select it, then you can launch the game.

• when i am keeping the farm button as on (green)
    still my hero is not farming , when i press its key (V) only then it auto attacks the creep .
    does this works like this or i am doing something wrong ?

@shivam1234563 said:
    when i am keeping the farm button as on (green)
    still my hero is not farming , when i press its key (V) only then it auto attacks the creep .
    does this works like this or i am doing something wrong ?

You have to hold down the key in order for your hero to farm. Your hero should follow your cursor, position your cursor to position your hero and it will attack when it can lasthit.

need update.

edited October 2018

@cac1 said:
    need update.

Which hero?
    Also what is the issue?

@beminee said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Long story short;

1) Is magnus one lobby or demo mode? If lobby, are there any allied bots in game? Test in lobby with bots on both teams.

1.OK
    2.Yea i had echo sabre.

@Ayush said:

@cac1 said:
    need update.

Which hero?
    Also what is the issue?

Slardar not work

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:

@Ayush said:

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Long story short;

1.OK
    2.Yea i had echo sabre.

That Echo Sabre bug is related to Ensage orbwalker. I will try to fix it soon.

@cac1 said:

@Ayush said:

@cac1 said:
    need update.

Which hero?
    Also what is the issue?

Slardar not work

Will check.

Tusk - very bad work. dont use 2st skill

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

@Beminee For juggernaut is there a way to turn off his spin and ult from Combo. The ward control is great and orbwalk too but spin and ult imo is something you want to keep control of.

Also any chances you could release a good CK. Hero is OP atm when picked vs right team.

@habsfan said:
    @Beminee For juggernaut is there a way to turn off his spin and ult from Combo. The ward control is great and orbwalk too but spin and ult imo is something you want to keep control of.

Also any chances you could release a good CK. Hero is OP atm when picked vs right team.

Ward control doesn't require you to press combo key, so you can just don't press combo key if you just want ward control. If you still want orbwalk, you can use Ensage.SDK orbwalker as this script uses it as well.

• Pudge not work

• @adam007 said:
    Pudge not work

It don't support pudge.

• @beminee said:

General:

Menu preview:

Lock Target: https://streamable.com/ylpja

Supported Heroes:

Huskar
    - Uses active Huskar items and all skills.
    - Harass mode. Press one key to Harass your opponent with 1 key while lasthitting.
    - Orbwalk.

Storm Spirit
    - Use Storm items and all skills.
    - Efficient mana usage and fast combo.
    - Harass mode. Uses ulti to get Overload charge and harass.
    - Escape Key. Will use ulti + teleport.
    - Draws mana usage in format of: Percent Left after use, Percent Will Be Used, Raw Cost, Raw Left.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

Clockwerk
    - Use Clockwerk items and all skills.
    - Fail switch on Hook. Meaning it will stop if it's going to miss.
    - Rocket push. Will use rocket on creep waves, ensures your lanes to be pushed out. Also will try to lasthit with it.
    - Insec mode. You can enable this on menu to make your hero push enemy with cogs rather than trap them inside.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/w9n0x Insec
    Live footage

Shadow Fiend
    - Raze aimbot with preference to make sure razes hit.
    - Eul + Ulti combo with Dagger, ShadowBlade, SilverEdge, Veil, Shiva.
    - Raze range and hit drawings.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/9s4ab UltiCombo
    https://streamable.com/zztvh RazePrediction
    https://streamable.com/z1rxg RazePrediction against real player

Sven
    - Uses common Sven items.
    - Toggle PT before stun.
    - Linken break with Force Staff.
    - Uses stun > warcry > ulti.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/5mj56 Combo demonstration

Anti Mage
    - Uses Manta and Abyssal Blade.
    - Ulti Killsteal.
    - Controls illusions to attack target.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/cuw55 Combo + Illusion controller

Tusk
    - Uses medallion, Solar crest, Urn, Vessel, Halberd, Dagger.
    - Moves sigil inside of your hero.
    - Linken break with Force staff for snowball.
    - Kick Combo
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/b07h6 Dagger on cooldown combo
    https://streamable.com/o8mpw Dagger combo
    https://streamable.com/snxox Kick Combo
    https://streamable.com/kbdyj Coming from far away with dagger
    https://streamable.com/ahlbs Moves sigil to hero position

Puck
    - Uses Hex, Blink, Veil, Shiva, Dagon, Ethereal, Atos, Nullifier.
    - Sniper Mode (Blink in => Use everything => Jump to Orb).
    - Ulti Drawings.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/jnt0y Combo with 6 useable items and Sniper Mode.
    https://streamable.com/odu9s Combo without any items.

Slark
    - Uses ShadowBlade, SilverEdge, Blink, Abyssal, Orchid, Bloodthorn, Nullifier.
    - Ulti if lower than set amount of HP.
    - Jump drawings.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

Slardar
    - Uses ShadowBlade, SilverEdge, Blink, Force, Orchid, Bloodthorn, Halberd, MoM, Mjollnir.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/s77od Force + Dagger stun combo
    https://streamable.com/2wkpv Force + Dagger combo on 2 heroes.

Magnus
    - Uses Blink, Force, Bloodthorn, Orchid, Shadowblade, Silver Edge.
    - Fail Switch on Ulti. Will stop using ulti if there's no enemy in effect range.
    - Skewer to teammate or fountain after ulti.
    - Orbwalk.
    - Auto Empower teammates if they don't have it.

Random videos in action:

https://streamable.com/pft2n Force + Dagger => Fail Switch => Skewer.
    https://streamable.com/ict5y Force + Dagger => Ulti => Skewer to Teammate.
    https://streamable.com/4sply Moving targets Dagger => Ulti => Skewer to teammate.

Winter Wyvern
    - Uses all skills.
    - Orbwalk.
    - Killsteal with W.
    - Auto Heal if any of your teammates HP goes down below certain threshold.

Random videos in action:

None yet.

Ember Spirit
    - Uses all skills.
    - Killsteal with W.
    - Fist and Chains Combo.
    - Auto Chains on Fist usage.
    - Orbwalk.

Random videos in action:

Close range dagger combo: https://streamable.com/mqs5j
    Long range dagger combo: https://streamable.com/n934c
    Fist and Chain combo. https://streamable.com/9evif
    Full combo https://streamable.com/msd8u
    Auto Chains on Fist usage - https://streamable.com/7pj2g

Juggernaut
    - Uses all skills.
    - Dagger & ulti combo: https://streamable.com/qa1zn
    - Ward controller
    - Uses most items, smart usage.
    - Orbwalk

Spectre
    - Uses all skills
    - Killsteal with dagger
    - Smart ulti https://streamable.com/t7itp
    - Orbwalk

BUY ME!

TRY ME!

New heroes will be added weekly.

Currently working on:

• Chillin' :feelsgoodman:

Worth mentioning, I won't be adding every hero. It's just not profitable as Ensage userbase is not growing by huge margin. Though I will make sure, it will worth your money.

• wakrozwakroz Posts: 28

Hello,
    I bought this assembly two days ago. There has been a huge update to Dota2 , 7.20. Lots of changes on how abilities work. Will we get a script review and update based on the recent changes ?

Thanks

@wakroz said:
    Hello,
    I bought this assembly two days ago. There has been a huge update to Dota2 , 7.20. Lots of changes on how abilities work. Will we get a script review and update based on the recent changes ?

Thanks

Of course I will update the script.

• @beminee Would you update us when the script is updated to 7.20? Thank you!

@NoLuckSkill said:
    @beminee Would you update us when the script is updated to 7.20? Thank you!

I will. Thank you for your patience.

• @beminee said:

@NoLuckSkill said:

I will. Thank you for your patience.

any new hero coming?

• jug blink combo is not working

@Vladimir1x said:
    jug blink combo is not working

The assembly is not fixed for 7.20 update yet as Ensage.SDK library is not updated. I'm waiting https://github.com/EnsageSharp/Ensage.SDK/pull/87 to be merged so I can add new skills, combos and fix everything else. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

@wakroz said:
    Hello,

Thanks

@NoLuckSkill said:

@Vladimir1x said:
    jug blink combo is not working

I just updated it for 7.20c. Please let me know if you encounter any bug.

• xaNexaNe Posts: 35

inner fire on huskar not work even if you put 100

magnus "minimum heroes to rp" not work

@xaNe said:

@xaNe said:
    magnus "minimum heroes to rp" not work

I'll take a look into these.

@xaNe said:

@xaNe said:

Both of those should be fixed.

https://streamable.com/ao7co Magnus
    https://streamable.com/skjis Huskar

• Can you please reset my trail, i couldn't test it.

@katliaam said:
    Can you please reset my trail, i couldn't test it.

I resetted your trial, you can now grab one more trial.

Thx <3

@beminee said:

@xaNe said:

@xaNe said:

Both of those should be fixed.

https://streamable.com/ao7co Magnus
    https://streamable.com/skjis Huskar

• @beminee will you be working on any new heroes soon? Thanks! buyer here...