BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

@beminee said:

@iichigoz said:
    Will there be anymore new heroes? I bought the script quite awhile back.

Yep 2 now heroes inc

@beminee Which 2 new heroes will it be? Thanks!

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

please add nullifier into the items....( generally for storm spirit).... and also please fix storm "sometimes"(20-30% of times in early game) it uses ball lightning twice/thrice before attacking on the same spot..... Please update your scripts

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566
    edited July 2018

Update:

• Added Bristleback! Test in lobby first (Planned "Turn the other cheek" feature which will try to just turn behind will be implemented tomorrow with other hero, Ember Spirit).
    • Fixed SF Eul ulti combo being slow sometimes.
    • Implemented smart hex usage for SF ulti combo. Will now use hex if the target can dodge or reverse ulti damage (Bkb, Jugger spin, Naix rage, Ursa enrage, nyx carapace, Euls, BladeMail). You can still Toggle heroes on on Item Menu if you still want to use Hex. https://streamable.com/c95ig
    • Fixed Magnus combo being weird sometimes.
    • Added Magnus only skewer key. https://streamable.com/lgj4r - https://streamable.com/sspj7
    • And a lot of fixed here and there that mentioned on this topic.
    • Some people commented that Tusk and Storm Orbwalk was being weird, I tested, seems good. Please provide more information on this.

Also resetted assembly trials, now you can pick up one more day of trial if you are interested in.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@beminee said:
    Update:

• Added Bristleback! Test in lobby first (Planned "Turn the other cheek" feature which will try to just turn behind will be implemented tomorrow with other hero, Ember Spirit).
    • Implemented smart hex usage for SF ulti combo. Will now use hex if the target can dodge or reverse ulti damage (Bkb, Jugger spin, Naix rage, Ursa enrage, nyx carapace, Euls, BladeMail). You can still Toggle heroes on on Item Menu if you still want to use Hex. https://streamable.com/c95ig
    • Added Magnus only skewer key. https://streamable.com/lgj4r - https://streamable.com/sspj7
    • Some people commented that Tusk and Storm Orbwalk was being weird, I tested, seems good. Please provide more information on this.

Also resetted assembly trials, now you can pick up one more day of trial if you are interested in.

Ahh now it seems a lot better :)
    2 Things I noticed that can be fixed easy. 1: Magnus doesn't use force staff with skewer combo. 2: SF doesn't use ulti combo when I use ethereal blade on target. But generally very nice update. Everything is back to normal and working fast :P Thanks!

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

сейф ключ на пака когда уже будет ?

Bro add nullifier storm

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

2 Things I noticed that can be fixed easy. 1: Magnus doesn't use force staff with skewer combo. 2: SF doesn't use ulti combo when I use ethereal blade on target. But generally very nice update. Everything is back to normal and working fast :P Thanks!

@Ayush said:
    Bro add nullifier storm

Took notes, all will be fixed/added tomorrow with Ember.

@Midn said:
    сейф ключ на пака когда уже будет ?

Oh I forgot about it :roto2palm: I will add it as well.

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

@Ayush said:
    Bro add nullifier storm

Took notes, all will be fixed/added tomorrow with Ember.

Woohoo !!

edited July 2018

Update:

• nastypienastypie Posts: 24

Woohoo can't wait for Ember Spirit.

Update:
    - Added ember spirit. Throw me your suggestion on him as I don't play him much.

@beminee said:
    Update:

Ember is soooooo sick! The kill steal is amazing :D :D so much fun with him thanks for the update. One thing I noticed is that fist + chain combo sometimes fail, even if there are no other targets around the main target. Other than that, Brilliant !

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Ember is soooooo sick! The kill steal is amazing :D :D so much fun with him thanks for the update. One thing I noticed is that fist + chain combo sometimes fail, even if there are no other targets around the main target. Other than that, Brilliant !

Fail like, uses too early/late?

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

too late or doesn't use at all sometimes

• Dont work, bind combo on button - but nothing happens. Whats i do wrong?

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

If you can't reproduce it I will upload some videos from replays. It happens very often in game. But the kill steal is so sick with Sleight of Fist ... well done on that one :D !!!

• gznstergznster Posts: 202
    edited July 2018

fix tuuskar orbwalk kite mode, stuttering.
    The orbwalk is really not responsive, even after letting go of the combo key tuskar always want to still combo, conflict in movement.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

I can confirm that it is casting searing chains way too late. Works half the time for me.

@badbreath said:
    I can confirm that it is casting searing chains way too late. Works half the time for me.

+1

@beminee bro in ember combo the logic should be this way chains+fist then use 3x remenant ( or if stunned use 3x and combo) beacuse the target will escape easily if they have drum or phase etc and one more thing ill link a miracles video , if u see he uses remanant one by one instead all 3 at once cos the target may escape( this might not be useful all the times, but definetely worth it to add an option for this type of combo in the menu)

edited July 2018

@Ayush said:
    @beminee bro in ember combo the logic should be this way chains+fist then use 3x remenant ( or if stunned use 3x and combo) beacuse the target will escape easily if they have drum or phase etc and one more thing ill link a miracles video , if u see he uses remanant one by one instead all 3 at once cos the target may escape( this might not be useful all the times, but definetely worth it to add an option for this type of combo in the menu)

+1
    Also the script is not using Embers's W to it's maximum range. It is aiming to hit the target with the center of the circle instead of using the edge and increasing it's range a lot, especially when chasing targets. Also it doesn't use blink dagger. If you manage to fix these things the range of dagger + sleight of fist + chains = 2k+ You can literally chain someone on mid from behind T1 tower! It is very OP.

Watch this video, it's only 30 min long but you will see what I'm talking about:

If you add and fix all these things that will make it the best ember script out there IMO.

@gznster said:
    fix tuuskar orbwalk kite mode, stuttering.
    The orbwalk is really not responsive, even after letting go of the combo key tuskar always want to still combo, conflict in movement.

I tested it - https://streamable.com/baj0w works flawlessly or am I doing something wrong?

@ramzesbg said:

@Ayush said:

+1
    Also the script is not using Embers's W to it's maximum range. It is aiming to hit the target with the center of the circle instead of using the edge and increasing it's range a lot, especially when chasing targets. Also it doesn't use blink dagger. If you manage to fix these things the range of dagger + sleight of fist + chains = 2k+ You can literally chain someone on mid from behind T1 tower! It is very OP.

Watch this video, it's only 30 min long but you will see what I'm talking about:

If you add and fix all these things that will make it the best ember script out there IMO.

Will improve, thanks for feedback :spurdo:

edited July 2018

Update:

edited July 2018

@beminee said:
    Update:

Amazing job. Thank you so much for the ultra fast update. Works like a charm now and has much more distance. Brilliant! I will go test it in a real game now and see how it works :P ! Keep up the good work.

Played 2 turbos, so far no missed chains on a single target. Very good :) and the range is imba :1437lappa:

One more thing I forgot to ask you to add when you have time. There is that option in Ember Annihilation where searing chains is automatically used when we use sleight of fist manually. It is very helpful because sometimes I use it manually on targets that are in fog and I can't press the combo button since I don't see them. I'm currently doing that with O9K usage but sometimes it doesn't work and it is also using it on targets that are in my range regardless if I need to use chains or not, so it's only a temporary solution for me :D

@JoyPink said:
    (Planned "Turn the other cheek" feature which will try to just turn behind will be implemented tomorrow with other hero, Ember Spirit)
    Want to test that out is it in alrdy?

I will probably add it tonight (around 6-8 hours).

edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Amazing job. Thank you so much for the ultra fast update. Works like a charm now and has much more distance. Brilliant! I will go test it in a real game now and see how it works :P ! Keep up the good work.

Played 2 turbos, so far no missed chains on a single target. Very good :) and the range is imba :1437lappa:

One more thing I forgot to ask you to add when you have time. There is that option in Ember Annihilation where searing chains is automatically used when we use sleight of fist manually. It is very helpful because sometimes I use it manually on targets that are in fog and I can't press the combo button since I don't see them. I'm currently doing that with O9K usage but sometimes it doesn't work and it is also using it on targets that are in my range regardless if I need to use chains or not, so it's only a temporary solution for me :D

yea bro auto use searing chains when we seight of fiest @beminee

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Will be added too.

edited July 2018

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Will be added too.

Woah !! omg just tested in a vhs match really good best ember script

Please Consider Adding This :
    1) a pussy key ( to run away)
    2)add item support of hex and shivas
    3)a push key ( basically use ulti on a safe location and push lanes if hero in very close range pussy out and tp to other lane, with Boots of travel supported Note: push key toggle kind)

idk whether u can add 3 or not i know its easy manually too ( just a suggestion ), but consider the first 2...

Thanks Again For Active Development !!

EDIT : also add mjolinr support ... why dont u make ur own core it becomes easier that way right ?

And can u also add combo in fog of war like when tinker teleports or else someone else if my mouse is near him

Next Hero recommendation : wisp (io) really op hero if used properly ( with helm of dominator's creep control support )

@Ayush said:

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Will be added too.

Woah !! omg just tested in a vhs match really good best ember script

Please Consider Adding This :
    1) a pussy key ( to run away)
    2)add item support of hex and shivas
    3)a push key ( basically use ulti on a safe location and push lanes if hero in very close range pussy out and tp to other lane, with Boots of travel supported Note: push key toggle kind)

idk whether u can add 3 or not i know its easy manually too ( just a suggestion ), but consider the first 2...

Thanks Again For Active Development !!

EDIT : also add mjolinr support ... why dont u make ur own core it becomes easier that way right ?

Update:

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29

suggestion: add bristal auto quill last hit function

• lilfazlilfaz Posts: 26

I found 2 problems with huskar during the laning phase.
    When you use the hotkey to harrass/fight him:
    1) The enemy creeps aggro you (this should not happen since you use your second spell to do that, and in Zaio it works perfectly, without turning on aggro of enemy creeps)
    2) Your second spell is automatically turned on after that, so if you want to go back to farming you need to turn it off manually (In Zaio it didn't do that)

However I like the option of hp% in order to use satanic (That I guess in Zaio doesn't exist)

Can you please fix those 2 problems

edited July 2018

Nvm wrong assembly

@JoyPink said:

@ramzesbg said:
    amazing baio doesn't load on phoenix and just got another ranked game ruined. wtf is going on with ensage these days ??!?!!?!?!?

I have same Problem with other scripts like PudgePlus have to reload 2-3 times and loose a important min at the start of any game, but scripts from Idcnoob ALWAYS load fro me, atm i have just These wird Problems of not loading scripts with Yeeees old scripts and Baio, dont know why, no Errors in console.....

also lasthit rage seems to be broken because of some problem with ensage and I am wondering why is it taking so long to fix these issues especially for paid scripts and the fact that we have to pay monthly subscription and no updates or news are given to us on the progress of the issue ...

I love the auto chains option! But sometimes it keeps casting sleight of fist for now reason. Not sure what the cause of this is.

@ramzesbg said:
    I love the auto chains option! But sometimes it keeps casting sleight of fist for now reason. Not sure what the cause of this is.

Might be another script? Because auto-chains only uses chains, if you use W and there's a hero in the area.

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

Might be another script? Because auto-chains only uses chains, if you use W and there's a hero in the area.

Yes it also seems to me it's another script but I can't find out which because it happens so randomly. Sometimes it just does it like 3-4 times in a row and then it doesn't happen for 2 games :D

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

please add escape key option

@beminee said:
    Update:

Is this coming soon ? :D Can't wait for it.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

It should be already added.

edited July 2018

@Jerffelly said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

I can't find an option to turn on the feature. And beminee hasn't mentioned anything about actually implementing the feature.

• JerffellyJerffelly Posts: 198
    edited July 2018

@ramzesbg said:

@Jerffelly said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

I can't find an option to turn on the feature. And beminee hasn't mentioned anything about actually implementing the feature.

You literally quoted his mentioned text of implemented feature.
    You have probably problems on your end, check your ensage console, try giving some more details.

Or there could be problems with assembly itself, and need to be fixed.

Edit: My bad, didn't read that it's not implemented xD

@Jerffelly said:

@ramzesbg said:

@Jerffelly said:

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

You literally quoted his mentioned text of implemented feature.
    You have probably problems on your end, check your ensage console, try giving some more details.

Or there could be problems with assembly itself, and need to be fixed.

He means the feature and it's not added yet :roto2: tomorrow, i will add it along with Ember pussy key.

• SocksSocks Posts: 47
    edited July 2018

testing ember , +1 for run key ^^.

magnus only skewer key isn't working for me, is it currently broken? wont use dagger or nothing to target , won't even skewer ^^

magnus does some weird ass shit, Q's in some weird ways nowhere near target, also did combo with E on nothing, can provide video?

• gonymastergonymaster Posts: 16

please add Satanic to Huskar combo :sisi3:

edited July 2018

Sry wrong post.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Slardar --- 1) No stun is used on creeps and Roshan. (such protection is needed). If there is no near enemy heroes, do to work the stun. 2) Do it so you can use the ult before the jump and stun. Switchable function pls.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

Can we have WW auto cast ult when any hero is near a high damage enemy? (Maybe even just calculate if ult can kill enemy and cast it?)