BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• gznstergznster Posts: 202

will you be able to add a skewer only combo option to teamates or something? Sometimes you just wanna insec 1 guy, u don't want to blow everything.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Clockwerk:

1) Why is he using Lotus before he even arrived ? I lose time for protection when he starts to bypass the creeps with the combo button pressed.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

add axe pls

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

брат скрипты пилить забросил? ничего нового... сделай на сапортов например на Disruptor ... там комбо... и Glimpse for return after TP ... ничего тяжелого... а людям приятно...)

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

@sivagorn said:
    add axe pls

Add axe pls and riki logic combo

• jeanvs80jeanvs80 Posts: 67

Place an option to want to use or not use the dagger in tusk, please

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

need a new hero bro..... been like 2 months since then no hero..

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@Ayush said:

baios is death now :(

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@demonz22 said:

@Ayush said:

Not dead, new hero on Monday with various fixes. Sorry for the delay

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@beminee said:

@demonz22 said:

@Ayush said:

Not dead, new hero on Monday with various fixes. Sorry for the delay

OMGGG hypeee Terror Blade maybe ?

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31
    edited June 2018

Dota freezes after scoreboard when this plugin is loaded (when game loads out) can anyone test this? only happens with this plugin as of recently when playing sf

@pango1337 said:
    Dota freezes after scoreboard when this plugin is loaded (when game loads out) can anyone test this? only happens with this plugin as of recently when playing sf

I have too. Several seconds

@pango1337 said:

@cac1 said:

@pango1337 said:

What do you mean by "after scoreboard"? After the game is ended or just casually looking at scoreboard in-game?

• boyxdboyxd Posts: 43

sf seems doesnt use hex when I use ult combo. plz check this.

• @beminee said:

@pango1337 said:

@cac1 said:

@pango1337 said:

What do you mean by "after scoreboard"? After the game is ended or just casually looking at scoreboard in-game?

are you able to add skewer combo only, blink skewer enemy to teammates without RP?
    Like if enemy is not more than 2, then skewer only. More than 2, RP and skewer?

@beminee said:

@pango1337 said:

@cac1 said:

@pango1337 said:

A small lag at the very beginning of the game, in the first seconds, a few seconds ( the game freezes). Not something critical, just sometimes do not have time to put a ward =)

• pango1337pango1337 Posts: 31

@beminee said:

@pango1337 said:

@cac1 said:

@pango1337 said:

at the end :) sorry it does not happen all the time but it only happens when i run baio

• SwoonSwoon Posts: 6

Is there any chance of a support being added?
    Sky, rubick, WW?

Need Support heros bro like Winter, Disrupter with (eul combo and other stuff ), shadow demon anything but too many carries, pls try to add support heros

• santhosantho Posts: 23

Thursday.

@santho said:

Thursday.

=))))))))))

• jccy91jccy91 Posts: 14

IO? xD no one make a good script for IO yet

• Added Winter Wyvern! TEST IN LOBBY FIRST!!!!
    • Various fixes here and there.
  • santhosantho Posts: 23

XD
    NICE!

@beminee said:
    - Added Winter Wyvern! TEST IN LOBBY FIRST!!!!
    - Various fixes here and there.

Tuskar orbwalk combo stuttering sometimes.

Are u able to add blink into clockwork combo?

@gznster said:

@beminee said:

1) I will check
    2) Like jump on top of the target then cog etc?

@beminee said:

@gznster said:

@beminee said:

1) I will check
    2) Like jump on top of the target then cog etc?

Yep

edited June 2018

@cac1 said:
    Clockwerk:

1) Why is he using Lotus before he even arrived ? I lose time for protection when he starts to bypass the creeps with the combo button pressed.

With the combo button pressed, when it approaches the target to use the ult, it still uses the Lotus !

@beminee said:

Yep Its Good, next stop shadow demon ?

• MercurialXMercurialX Posts: 29

TB please! you mentioned that u almost finish tb like 7 days ago

• iichigoziichigoz Posts: 37

@beminee I just tried Magnus in a recent game. The blink + skewer combo is not working. Tried it with many different keys as well. And orbwalker seems to not be working. May I ask if I need to disable the sdk orbwalker for yours to be working well? I always realised that the sdk orbwalker has to be enabled for your script to be working. Not too sure what I'm doing work. I bought your script so hopefully u can help. Thanks!

@iichigoz said:
    @beminee I just tried Magnus in a recent game. The blink + skewer combo is not working. Tried it with many different keys as well. And orbwalker seems to not be working. May I ask if I need to disable the sdk orbwalker for yours to be working well? I always realised that the sdk orbwalker has to be enabled for your script to be working. Not too sure what I'm doing work. I bought your script so hopefully u can help. Thanks!

Any errors on console?

@beminee said:

@iichigoz said:

Any errors on console?

Let me check if I can figure that out. The errors should be logged down right?

@beminee I can't really find an error log. I also want to ask if the magnus's Ulti is in cd. Does it still blinks + skewer? I realised it doesnt work. I had bloodthorns as well and its not using it on the enemy. I set the min enemy to RP at 1 but it still only targets 2. I just tested this in demo mode. Not sure if it works well there. I think i might just try it a new game

Tusk kick combo doesn't work sometimes, u hold the key and tuskar does nothing. I'm in range of a blink as well. was like 500 range away from the enemy.

@gznster said:
    Tusk kick combo doesn't work sometimes, u hold the key and tuskar does nothing. I'm in range of a blink as well. was like 500 range away from the enemy.

If it's set to ally, you should have ally near you.

@iichigoz said:
    @beminee I can't really find an error log. I also want to ask if the magnus's Ulti is in cd. Does it still blinks + skewer? I realised it doesnt work. I had bloodthorns as well and its not using it on the enemy. I set the min enemy to RP at 1 but it still only targets 2. I just tested this in demo mode. Not sure if it works well there. I think i might just try it a new game

Normal combo only uses skewer if target is stunned. I will add only skewer key soonish.

• SwoonSwoon Posts: 6

Shadow fiend ult combo uses Euls pretty slowly, i've experienced enemies getting enough time to activate BKB or disable me before it Euls them. Looks like it wants to do an attack first, is this intended?

Timing on ult could also be slightly improved. I understand there is a lag factor, but 30 ping shouldnt be enough for the enemy to activate BKB and avoid taking any damage.
    Also experienced teamfights where it glitches out and uses several seconds to start combo, and when it does it completely fails the timing or simply doesnt ult at all.

• badbreathbadbreath Posts: 172

@Swoon said:
    Shadow fiend ult combo uses Euls pretty slowly, i've experienced enemies getting enough time to activate BKB or disable me before it Euls them. Looks like it wants to do an attack first, is this intended?

Timing on ult could also be slightly improved. I understand there is a lag factor, but 30 ping shouldnt be enough for the enemy to activate BKB and avoid taking any damage.
    Also experienced teamfights where it glitches out and uses several seconds to start combo, and when it does it completely fails the timing or simply doesnt ult at all.

Lol you can’t avoid being stopped by BKB. It’s instantly casted after Euls. Not even if you timed it perfectly to the .00001 second.

@beminee said:

@gznster said:

If it's set to ally, you should have ally near you.

@iichigoz said:

Normal combo only uses skewer if target is stunned. I will add only skewer key soonish.

Increase search of radius for allies, I'm pretty sure they were close to me , just feels weird holding x , getting caught and die.

When will you release the script on Terrorblade? I bought your script only because of it.

• sivagornsivagorn Posts: 85

add axe and maybe I will buy.

@sivagorn said:
    add axe and maybe I will buy.

I recommend using the script Super Axe. Works good.

edited June 2018

tusk script severely broken
    stuttering like no tomorrow.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

The SF Ulti combo has a slight delay on the eul staff, especially when you have blink dagger included in the combo, SF blinks to the target and there is around 300-500ms delay before he actually casts eul on the target while pressing the combo key. Before it was instantly Euling the target as soon as you blink on to them. Could you take a look please?

@gznster said:

Will take a look.

@ramzesbg said:
    The SF Ulti combo has a slight delay on the eul staff, especially when you have blink dagger included in the combo, SF blinks to the target and there is around 300-500ms delay before he actually casts eul on the target while pressing the combo key. Before it was instantly Euling the target as soon as you blink on to them. Could you take a look please?

Will take a look as well.

Will there be anymore new heroes? I bought the script quite awhile back.

@iichigoz said:
    Will there be anymore new heroes? I bought the script quite awhile back.

Yep 2 now heroes inc

@beminee said:

@gznster said:

Will take a look.

@ramzesbg said:

Will take a look as well.

Also magnus is very slow at his combo and using RP ... O9K is performing the combo a lot faster. Could you please double check this.

• r306k555r306k555 Posts: 2

add sniper <33333

edited June 2018

Magnus is also broken. I have him set to use RP on a minimum of 2 targets with the Combo key. I have had situations when there are 3-4 targets that are in my RP radius and Magnus blinks in some random position and only uses it on 1 target. And that is if I get lucky ... because most of the times the script is performing the combo so slowly that I get countered 80% of the times. Would be nice if you actually start updating and fixing this script because it has been horrible for a while now and it seems as if you don't rly care about it. I would understand that, however this is a paid script not a free one. We paid money for this so fixes and updates regularly is only fair towards your clients.

PS: Like I already said on discord. There are free scripts out there that get more regular fixes and updates that this paid one ...