BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

not sure if anything has changed but im having issues lately. huskar combo he ults in and then just stands there doesn't attack enemies, if he does it into hero at a creep wave he turns and attacks creeps? any ideas wtf is going on.

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249

@rayuki said:
    not sure if anything has changed but im having issues lately. huskar combo he ults in and then just stands there doesn't attack enemies, if he does it into hero at a creep wave he turns and attacks creeps? any ideas wtf is going on.

Sounds like you have some other assembly using the same key like ur BAIO combo key. Check your ensage.sdk orbwalker keybindings or any farm assembly if you have one.

• rayukirayuki Posts: 79

@ramzesbg said:

@rayuki said:

Sounds like you have some other assembly using the same key like ur BAIO combo key. Check your ensage.sdk orbwalker keybindings or any farm assembly if you have one.

yeah i thought about that and checked everything and nothing is using the key, also its odd it only doing it with huskar but not other heros using baio.

• sipahisipahi Posts: 46
    edited March 2018

cant make the payment as it shows "not available at this time" while using paypal. its not a card related issue as there are no payment error, it seems that there is something wrong with ensage + paypal integration? @beminee

• djkicedjkice Posts: 17

i feel the ult on am doesn't ks or kill when area low mana

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

@djkice said:

Probably needs retuning after 7.12 patch where the damage of this spell was changed. We need an update. It's been weeks.

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@djkice said:

@klaretos said:

@djkice said:

Probably needs retuning after 7.12 patch where the damage of this spell was changed. We need an update. It's been weeks.

https://github.com/EnsageSharp/Ensage.SDK/blob/master/Abilities/npc_dota_hero_antimage/antimage_mana_void.cs#L35 This is how i get the damage for ulti.

https://github.com/EnsageSharp/Ensage.SDK/blob/master/Abilities/npc_dota_hero_antimage/antimage_mana_void.cs#L31 this is how it get's the damage, from game files.

interesting I'll have to test some more, i had a look at code and looks clean to me... might test in lobby also for extended testing

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

Hey man how do I edit the range that it will use blink strike to initiate the ultimate combo? When holding F and I have EUL and Blink, it will only blink when like 1000 units away, like half the distance of the blink.

• lolkhaxlolkhax Posts: 363

@crispin said:
    Hey man how do I edit the range that it will use blink strike to initiate the ultimate combo? When holding F and I have EUL and Blink, it will only blink when like 1000 units away, like half the distance of the blink.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=blink+dagger+max+range

• FortVentFortVent Posts: 14

@beminee Can you take a look at Tusk's kick combo? I set the option to TeamMate and when I press "F" nothing happened.Thanks~

@crispin said:

Will be updated soon.

@FortVent said:
    @beminee Can you take a look at Tusk's kick combo? I set the option to TeamMate and when I press "F" nothing happened.Thanks~

You need to have a teammate in 1600 range.

• FortVentFortVent Posts: 14

@beminee 说道:

@crispin said:

Will be updated soon.

@FortVent said:

You need to have a teammate in 1600 range.

got it~

• SamplaerSamplaer Posts: 172

o9k.aio better

• PennyPackerPennyPacker Posts: 102

@Samplaer said:
    o9k.aio better

Don't be a dick.

• It says you are not owning a plugin which should be loaded but i paid

@Samplaer said:
    o9k.aio better

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'd rather hear how could I improve my own assembly instead of "X is better".

@stefan223 said:
    It says you are not owning a plugin which should be loaded but i paid

Wait 5-10 minutes, it usually takes some time to get it activated.

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

Need new heroes and regular updates Beminee if you want to improve this script. I would recommend to focus on heroes that are not available right now from other scripters like Elder Titan, Disruptor, Shadow Demon, Pangolier. Dark Willow etc.

• bob001bob001 Posts: 12
    edited April 2018

@beminee said:

everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'd rather hear how could I improve my own assembly instead of "X is better".

improvement sure! :)

for slark are you able to do these things?

when pressing the combo key on a solo enemy hero with stuns that we can see coming (skeleton king stun), slark will use dark pact and ulti only on these conditions:
    ==slark uses dark pact when hero is about to throw stun.
    ==slark wont use ult until dark pact is just about to end.
    ==slark uses ult if heros stun cool downs before dark pact.
    ==slark uses ult if dark pact on CD and assisting enemy heros with disables (spell/items) are within range or blinking range.
    ==if at tower, slark uses ult right before assisting enemy heros teleport in.
    ====if assisting hero does not have any disable, slark does not use ult, even at tower, until min health threshold.

when pressing combo key on solo enemy heros without stun, slark will use ult only on these condition:
    ==slark uses ulti when heros disable spells/items are within range or blink range.

in team fights, slark will use ult after dark pact if there are instant disable enemy heros within range and is looking at slark. if hero is not looking at slark or turning towards slark, slark does not use ult.

yes but aio doesn't have hero specific stuff, it's just dynamic.

o9k i mean

• madapollonmadapollon Posts: 190

Please make a script on any Sapport. Often you get 4 freaks who choose 4 core roles. It is necessary to pile the support. Dazzle, Oracle, Dizruptor - one of them is necessary. I'm using your script, but you need a support very much.

• cac1cac1 Posts: 367

Clock /// How to make that he didn't run around the hero? And I stood and I beat if radius allows.

@cac1 said:
    Clock /// How to make that he didn't run around the hero? And I stood and I beat if radius allows.

Disable insec.

• no new hero ?

@ensage3000 said:
    no new hero ?

Been busy => sick => busy lately. Will release new hero soon with various fixes to existing heroes.

• rickyrgtrickyrgt Posts: 2

LC&Tinker?

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

Disable insec.

insec ???

@rickyrgt said:
    LC&Tinker?

There's already paid and free tinker assembly. I don't want to make same heroes.

@cac1 said:

@beminee said:

@cac1 said:

Disable insec.

insec ???

Insec Controller on menu.

• frankie22frankie22 Posts: 20

Sometimes when I want to attack, the hero does not attack but goes from one place to another. As you doubt whether to attack or not, it happens when you press the combo key. Can you avoid this and always attack?

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

when update for new hero's been like a month and no hero.... aw cant wait, which script your working on ?, i know u have been ill hope u recovered,

• decorousdecorous Posts: 25
    edited April 2018

please fix, tusk missed many block this is just 10 minute showing
    i think tusk release icewall to soon and to near enemy
    and you should added option like only icewall not snowball

ty

@frankie22 said:
    Sometimes when I want to attack, the hero does not attack but goes from one place to another. As you doubt whether to attack or not, it happens when you press the combo key. Can you avoid this and always attack?

Untick kite mode.

@Ayush said:
    when update for new hero's been like a month and no hero.... aw cant wait, which script your working on ?, i know u have been ill hope u recovered,

Will release an update today (don't get hyped terror and unit controller still unfinished :roto2: )

@decorous said:

please fix, tusk missed many block this is just 10 minute showing
    i think tusk release icewall to soon and to near enemy
    and you should added option like only icewall not snowball

ty

Will be fixed.

edited April 2018

Update:

• Sf will now use blink before eul, in ulti mode.
    • Added "Eulless Ulti" on Sf menu. You should disable it if you are having problems with early ulti. (Long story short: You either have really low fps or high ping that result in Dota is not returning eul modifier on target, was resulting in assembly using Eulless ulti.)
    • Tusk will now use Punch if it's ready before Kick in Kick combo to make sure kick position is correct.
    • Worked a bit on Tusk shards, is okay for me. To make hit chance higher, try to approach enemy from straight line.
    • Some other various fixes, including a possible fix for "Loading fine in demo mode but not loading in normal game", Thanks to @YEEEEEEE for that.

P.S: Still working on Terrorblade&Unit Controller modules. It should've been ready like 2 weeks ago, i know. Reasons that I couldn't release it yet:

1) It's actually bigger and more time consuming to make it than I anticipated. (Right now, Unit Controller, Jungle and Lane stuff alone is more than 4k lines of code and it's not even ready to be published yet. Note that, unit controller isn't just controlling and moving illusions but also using abilities and stuff; https://streamable.com/ilr5c)
    2) I had some real life issues and then I got sick for a week then I had some school work. Then I lost someone from my family and was busy with funeral stuff.

I will keep working on Terrorblade/Unit Controller on the side and release it as soon as it's ready. The code is actually almost complete but every time I test it, I find bugs and I don't want to give you guys bugged product after long waiting time. Until then, I will keep working on other heroes and keep releasing a new hero every week starting from this Sunday.

• VLDCVLDC Posts: 20

@beminee said:
    Update:

• Added "Eulless Ulti" on Sf menu. You should disable it if you are having problems with early ulti. (Long story short: You either have really low fps or high ping that result in Dota is not returning eul modifier on target, was resulting in assembly using Eulless ulti.)
    • Tusk will now use Punch if it's ready before Kick in Kick combo to make sure kick position is correct.
    • Worked a bit on Tusk shards, is okay for me. To make hit chance higher, try to approach enemy from straight line.
    • Some other various fixes, including a possible fix for "Loading fine in demo mode but not loading in normal game", Thanks to @YEEEEEEE for that.

P.S: Still working on Terrorblade&Unit Controller modules. It should've been ready like 2 weeks ago, i know. Reasons that I couldn't release it yet:

1) It's actually bigger and more time consuming to make it than I anticipated. (Right now, Unit Controller, Jungle and Lane stuff alone is more than 4k lines of code and it's not even ready to be published yet. Note that, unit controller isn't just controlling and moving illusions but also using abilities and stuff; https://streamable.com/ilr5c)
    2) I had some real life issues and then I got sick for a week then I had some school work. Then I lost someone from my family and was busy with funeral stuff.

I will keep working on Terrorblade/Unit Controller on the side and release it as soon as it's ready. The code is actually almost complete but every time I test it, I find bugs and I don't want to give you guys bugged product after long waiting time. Until then, I will keep working on other heroes and keep releasing a new hero every week starting from this Sunday.

Take your time to get over your real life issues first, I think ppl can wait .

@VLDC said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Take your time to get over your real life issues first, I think ppl can wait .

+1

• solopro16solopro16 Posts: 10
    edited April 2018

goodd assem

ayum, please add more item to combo like Orchid, Bloodhorn, Hex

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@beminee said:
    Update:

Thanks for hard work, i will renew my ensage subscripcion when tb released!
    regards

@decorous said:

To which hero?

edited April 2018

Update:

@beminee said:

@decorous said:

To which hero?

all hero mayb ? cause is a useful item, but i play Tusk offend so please add

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@beminee said:
    Update:

Thanks for adding, can you fix tusk kick pls.. it always kick the wrong way even teammate behind me.. thanks or Punch then Kick.

• Anonim000Anonim000 Posts: 16

Magnus Rp'ing in 1 hero. Eww.

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

Thanks for adding, can you fix tusk kick pls.. it always kick the wrong way even teammate behind me.. thanks or Punch then Kick.

https://www.ensage.io/discussion/comment/13187/#Comment_13187

@Anonim000 said:

Check menu for "Amount".

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@beminee said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

@Anonim000 said:

Check menu for "Amount".

i used the updated version though hmm... is still the same..

• Anonim000Anonim000 Posts: 16

@Anonim000 said:

Amount - 3. Still rp'ing in 1 hero.

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:

@Alvin92 said:

@beminee said:
    Update:

@Anonim000 said:

Check menu for "Amount".

i used the updated version though hmm... is still the same..

Will check again tonight.

@Anonim000 said:

@Anonim000 said:

Amount - 3. Still rp'ing in 1 hero.

Just pushed an update to attempt to fix that issue. Can you check again please? Let me know if there's anything that doesn't work correct and I will make sure to fix it tonight.

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

the safe key on the puck when ?as long as you can wait.