BAIO | All-In-One Combo Assembly

Comments

• bemineebeminee Posts: 566

@ramzesbg said:

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:
    The script is working perfectly for me on every char. I just want to ask something. Wouldn’t it be better if you make it so that SF uses blink first to the target and then eul it, because blink has a much longer distance than eul. This is how ZAIO used to work and it’s quite good.

I can add option for it. I made it that way first, then when script used blink and enemy ran away with blink, I found myself in awkward position so made it first use eul.

Also could you fix shadowraze? For example when you press the raze combo key and your target dies from the first or second raze, the assembly still continues to use the rest of the razes untill they are all on cd even though the target is already dead. This also happens when the enemy is euled, the combo still uses the razes on the target and wastes them. This is all without the option that makes sure raze hits (I’m not using it because that option cancels too often and I don’t find it practical in a real game)

Will check.

• Is it possible to leave only the orbwalker for the rest of the heroes? like zaio ?

• teewar4teewar4 Posts: 108

add urn huskar

- Added Puck! https://streamable.com/jnt0y (Will add more info for her on to the first post later) TEST IN LOBBY FIRST!!!
    - Added Tusk kick combo! https://streamable.com/snxox
    - Fixed SF using raze even though target is dead.
    - Fixed bugs here and there. Can't document all.

• Will test Tuskar! :) Looking good! :)

• MidnMidn Posts: 180

а можете сделать сейф просто что бы пак по нажатию одной кнопки кидал орбу, прятался и появлялся где орба была.

can you do a box a Pak at the touch of a button threw the Orb, hiding, and appear where the cart was.

• wigxapwigxap Posts: 13

@beminee said:
    - Added Puck! https://streamable.com/jnt0y (Will add more info for her on to the first post later) TEST IN LOBBY FIRST!!!

awesome!

• ramzesbgramzesbg Posts: 249
    edited February 2018

@beminee said:

Just tried SF in a couple of games. It's better than before but still in some cases it uses raze after enemy is dead. For me this happens when the target is running straight on me and I start the combo from the Longest raze, followed by mid range raze and if target dies on that SF still uses the short raze (not always). But anyway a lot better than before, thanks for the update :P

Tusk's ice wall always push the enemy out of the wall.

• @wigxap said:

Same, Tusk unplayable

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@birkabon said:

@wigxap said:

Same, Tusk unplayable

yea even i have the same problem, can u add a little more distance than req, and also puck escape key and combo without blink also please ,and by the way tusk kick combo is amazing

edited February 2018

Notes:
    - Price of the Assembly has been increased to $25.
    - I will be adding 2 heroes this week. Slark and Slardar. Also would like to improve already existing heroes. Throw me your sensible suggestions!

• @beminee said:
    - Improved Tusk shards a bit. My tests seemed better. @Ayush @birkabon @wigxap https://streamable.com/gm6g3
    - Fixed puck without blink dagger. https://streamable.com/odu9s

Notes:
    - Price of the Assembly has been increased to $25.
    - I will be adding 2 heroes this week. Slark and Slardar. Also would like to improve already existing heroes. Throw me your sensible suggestions!

Now working fine, ty

сейф кнопку добавьте

@Midn said:
    сейф кнопку добавьте

I will.

• If you already purchased the script do you need to pay the difference of the price in order to use? I believe it was 20 before now 25. So 5 dollars? Thanks xD and great work buddy

@ralph_repato said:
    If you already purchased the script do you need to pay the difference of the price in order to use? I believe it was 20 before now 25. So 5 dollars? Thanks xD and great work buddy

No. Existing sales will persist, only future buyers need to pay $25. And thanks :feelsgoodman:

Just wanted to ask, Is there any particular reason why Hex and Orchid are disabled for all enemies on Storm by default ? Wouldn't it be better to have them enabled by default and then players can turn off for the enemies they don't need them versus ? It took me a while to get used to remembering every game that I have to turn them on and it got me killed a few times...

@ramzesbg said:
    Just wanted to ask, Is there any particular reason why Hex and Orchid are disabled for all enemies on Storm by default ? Wouldn't it be better to have them enabled by default and then players can turn off for the enemies they don't need them versus ? It took me a while to get used to remembering every game that I have to turn them on and it got me killed a few times...

Well, I thought people would configure them in the beginning of the match and at the time it seemed just better to enable then disable. Anyways, I set all items on all heroes enabled by default. :spurdo:

@beminee said:

@ramzesbg said:

Well, I thought people would configure them in the beginning of the match and at the time it seemed just better to enable then disable. Anyways, I set all items on all heroes enabled by default. :spurdo:

Thanks bro. Amazing work and fast response time. I can't wait for slark :devil:

• habsfanhabsfan Posts: 37

Quick question for Sven, would it be possible to add an option to cast E and R before blinking in. Maybe with a check to make sure blink dagger isn’t on cool down before.

@habsfan said:
    Quick question for Sven, would it be possible to add an option to cast E and R before blinking in. Maybe with a check to make sure blink dagger isn’t on cool down before.

it's possible. It's bad and i explained it before but already 3 people requested it so i will implement it.

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77

@beminee Nice job !! tuskar works very well!

• Zlotvor92Zlotvor92 Posts: 62

@beminee said:

@habsfan said:

it's possible. It's bad and i explained it before but already 3 people requested it so i will implement it.

It's hard to press E and R! :)

• I beg you to add Medusa, great jew!

@demonz22 said:
    @beminee Nice job !! tuskar works very well!

Thank you, appreciated :tongue:

@Zlotvor92 said:

@beminee said:

@habsfan said:

It's hard to press E and R! :)

it's not hardness or easiness. The thing is if you press ulti before blink + stun; there's a huge chance that they eul/dagger out. Sven is the only hero that I've personally tested in-game and it doesn't feel good when you use your ulti and your target just blinks/forces out.

@LastDragon said:
    I beg you to add Medusa, great jew!

Glad you liked it! Next up is Slark and Slardar. But I will add Medusa too, some day :sisi3:

• AyushAyush Posts: 356

@LastDragon said:
    I beg you to add Medusa, great jew!

yea medusa also will be good, though i think he will first finish the remaining heros in the poll, again a set of new heros will be in the poll, and mostly medusa will be included in that so dont worry bro

• decorousdecorous Posts: 25

sometimes turk not work propletly can you make more accuration ?

@decorous said:

Video? Ping?

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

@decorous said:

As useful as: i loose make more win pls

I feel that SF raze aren't as accurate as the previous versions.

оо да мидуза это хорошо, что бы ещё змейку кидала так что бы последнее касания на врага

Oh Yes medusa it is good that would throw a snake so that would be the last touch on the enemy

@beminee said:

@decorous said:

Video? Ping?

many shot, and pugna has only <390ms

ping 25-35

@adjjhad said:

@decorous said:

stop bark puppy

• adjjhadadjjhad Posts: 50

@decorous said:

@adjjhad said:

@decorous said:

stop bark puppy

Nice screen capture :4head:

• demonz22demonz22 Posts: 77
    edited March 2018

Note for all: disable abilitys like punch and kick from evader

4 ~ 5 k bracket

@decorous said:

@beminee said:

@decorous said:

Video? Ping?

many shot, and pugna has only <390ms

ping 25-35

It's an exceptional moment at least it's what I see and not much I can do (it's prediction). Pugna starts casting Q, prediction thinks he's immobile for duration so casts shards but then pugna instantly cancels Q and starts moving behind. Again it's a hard skillshot (it should be casted right behind enemy) and it can miss sometimes.

@wigxap said:
    I feel that SF raze aren't as accurate as the previous versions.

Didn't change anything in prediction. Only added IsAlive check so it wouldn't raze dead enemies sometimes :roto2:

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

I hit the try button and have installed it and selected it in profiles but I don't see it what am I doing wrong

@crispin said:
    I hit the try button and have installed it and selected it in profiles but I don't see it what am I doing wrong

Ensage is broken right now, wait for Core update.

• @beminee said:

@crispin said:

No core update here and working fine :party:

edited March 2018

@blackrazor said:

@beminee said:

@crispin said:

oh :roto2:

• @blackrazor said:

@beminee said:

@crispin said:

ADD PLEase TimberSaw...

• klaretosklaretos Posts: 96

@teewar4 said:
    ADD PLEase TimberSaw...

There is already a very good timber script. I would prefer a Slardar (then Axe) one with smart blink to potentially catch 2 or more heroes, a Spectre with smart Haunt, Earthsaker and many other heroes that are completely missing from Ensage.

• Alvin92Alvin92 Posts: 48

@klaretos Timbersaw is better then all.. Sladar is so easy to play.. one blink and stun thats it =/. Spectre also just see around map u haunt then kill. Timbersaw is better coz easier to gain mmr. if the script play amazingly.

@Alvin92 said:
    @klaretos Timbersaw is better then all.. Sladar is so easy to play.. one blink and stun thats it =/. Spectre also just see around map u haunt then kill. Timbersaw is better coz easier to gain mmr. if the script play amazingly.

Exactly. I don't get why people need scripts for 2 button characters that don't even have skill shots. Script's are much more efficient on complicated characters were calculations are needed and there are more than 2 buttons to press.

• crispincrispin Posts: 21

Weird I still have time ticking on the "try" and I have deleted and readded the script several times but it never shows up in the ensage menu in game.

@crispin said:
    Weird I still have time ticking on the "try" and I have deleted and readded the script several times but it never shows up in the ensage menu in game.

Are you picking one of the supported heroes and is there any errors on console?

@beminee said:

@crispin said:

Are you picking one of the supported heroes and is there any errors on console?

Народ требует TimberSaw
    The people demand TimberSaw
    Сделаешь? Do make?